All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Persian Positions!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 7, 2017, 12:4203/07/17
12/26/15

so the ultimate aim of making persian games being hatre by everyone is to force the game to slowly die off itslf and none to play on it?

Plarium, why would u destroy a nice game with such stupid ways of running a business and yet loses all???

keeping your customers enjoying with good benefits even though u earn lesser money but on the longer run to this business, you will be profiting rather than look at short term profit and kill us all !!!!dumb ass staffs you are having in fact  
Mar 8, 2017, 23:2903/08/17
10/04/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

discus said:

I hope Plarium keeps making changes that makes the game more difficult, more time consuming and more costly to a point where I can finally ditch this game forever
We strive to make this game more interesting, challenging and exciting. Our players become more and more experienced, and the game should evolve as well to keep you interested.
Interesting statement Alyona. Does it mean that Plarium have changed the persian mechanics to combat the experienced persian players to the detriment of the newer less experienced players? 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2017, 08:3903/09/17
09/17/15
Fifer said:

discus said:

I hope Plarium keeps making changes that makes the game more difficult, more time consuming and more costly to a point where I can finally ditch this game forever
We strive to make this game more interesting, challenging and exciting. Our players become more and more experienced, and the game should evolve as well to keep you interested.
Interesting statement Alyona. Does it mean that Plarium have changed the persian mechanics to combat the experienced persian players to the detriment of the newer less experienced players? 
Persian mechanics wasn't changed. You still need to fight Persian Units, and you still can receive a reward from PP. However, as always, rewards are not guaranteed and the size of your potential reward may differ.
Mar 12, 2017, 18:2403/12/17
09/04/16

discus said:

3 Payouts back i had 273mil in res total units.

After three Payouts everybody thinks that i should have had 300+ mil in res total units. 

But not.

From 170mil the Payout bank drooped to 154mil and finally to 74mil. 

The last Payout is partial only 74mil and the previous two cost me about 70mil more res than the rewards.

My total units now in resources are equal to 123mil.

Total lose = more than 170 mil. 

150 mil in resources the difference of 273-123 plus the rewards of tournaments and training process of more than a month, the time between the payouts.

These units are equal with the training process of fours queues at 24/7 for more than a year.

Continue playing pps or stop ?

If I stop playing PPS probably I stop playing the game too.

Any advice from experienced PPS players on how to deal with this situations is welcome.

We, the players become more and more disappointed from the way that plarium selected to keep the game interesting.

Mar 13, 2017, 16:4603/13/17
09/04/16

Change the Topic Title from

to

Get Guaranteed Total Army dissaster at Persian Positions!

it is Closer to Reality

Mar 14, 2017, 09:1503/14/17
09/17/15
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

to

it is Closer to Reality

Why so pessimistic, Ioannis?  What's your personal experience with PPs?
Mar 14, 2017, 14:1903/14/17
09/04/16

to

it is Closer to Reality

Why so pessimistic, Ioannis?  What's your personal experience with PPs?

I am not pessimist, i am realist.

What do you want to know about my pps experience ?

Mar 16, 2017, 11:2503/16/17
09/17/15

I'm just curious, do you play PPs? Or maybe you stopped playing them after some time... Did you have some good rewards, or bad ones? 
Mar 16, 2017, 17:4003/16/17
09/04/16

I'm just curious, do you play PPs? Or maybe you stopped playing them after some time... Did you have some good rewards, or bad ones? 

I never stop playing pps.

My last 6 payouts :

6) Payout Level 125 Offence

Spartan Promachos = 13.591 Units, Total 144.200.510 resource units value

5) Payout Level 129 Defense

M.Peltast = 20.002 Units, Total 150.015.000 resource units value

4 ) Payout Level 130 Defence

Agema = 2.501 units, Total 60.591.727 resource units value

M.Peltast= 12.511 Units, Total 93.832.500 resource units value

Total 154.424.227 resource units value

3) Payout Level 134 Defense

Spartan Promachos = 4.779 Units, Total 50.705.190 resource units value

Thoureophoros = 23.897, Total 119.485.000 resource units value

Total 170.190.190 resource units value

http://prntscr.com/ekrlih

2) Payout Level 139 Offence

Sarissophoros = 17.675, Total 138.271.525 resource units value

T.Thorakites = 3.536, Total 18.740.800 resource units value

Total 157.012.325 resource units value

http://prntscr.com/ekrk91

1) Payout Level 145 Offence

Spartan Promachos = 7.015 Units, Total 74.429.150 resource units value

http://prntscr.com/ekrjpt

6th payout cost about 44mil resources more and I get them back during the next two payout cycles.

3rd payout cost about 20mil resources more.

2nd is less than the previous payout by 8% and cost about 35mil resources more.

Last payout (1) is less than the previous payout by 58% and cost about 115mil resources more. 

Mar 17, 2017, 10:0103/17/17
10/09/14

Hi Ioannis...

I m borrowing yr last print screen with the PP payout... Not about yr payout but I want to saw to all players something interesting... 

Please everyone focus to the date of the payout...

http://prnt.sc/ekrjpt 

Now please focus to the dates of the payouts from the shots one of the Moderators (Xena), sent me last night  to improove me that PP play good payouts, and propably me. I dont know to play PP... 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/36599_whats-wrong-with-persian-positions---/ 

Then check those owls are missing from yr shot but are on to the all of  shots of Xena...

That is one of many examples that game isnt equal to all Players of Sparta... 

Some questions that my poor brain is wondering... 

What are those owls and why arent appear to us when we play PP???

What any help you give to yr players on the game??? 

Is that the reason Death Inc dropped from the first spot in coalition ranking 10 months ago??? I was member of Death Inc and witness  on this time and I ve seen HOB army been revived over and over and over again and attack our pans... 

Is any IQ test you pass yr Moderators before you employ them??? Cos propably after that shots they txt me they uncover how them bosses cheating on us and maybe they ll be on troubles now...

Regards 

Dorieas 

Mar 17, 2017, 16:0203/17/17
09/17/15

Dorieas said:

Then check those owls are missing from yr shot but are on to the all of  shots of Xena...

That is one of many examples that game isnt equal to all Players of Sparta... 

Some questions that my poor brain is wondering... 

What are those owls and why arent appear to us when we play PP???

What any help you give to yr players on the game??? 

Hi! Xena is playing on Facebook server, where we have those Owls. they are a part of a new feature that was implemented a month ago or so. Right now we are not ready to implement it on plarium.com server, because our devs are working on server performance improvements. Once they finish, we will add all new features that are missing, including this one :)

As for the PPs, they work the same on all SP servers. Servers differ, but the core code is the same. So those rewards that are possible on Facebook are also possible on Plarium.com.
Mar 28, 2017, 03:5303/28/17
Mar 28, 2017, 07:4203/28/17
09/17/15
Unknown_Ranger said:

Hi! Are you new to Sparta? :)
Apr 1, 2017, 19:1204/01/17
Apr 18, 2017, 19:3104/18/17
Apr 19, 2017, 07:28(edited)
03/30/15

Tones of evidence of Plarium cheating or at least being unfair to certain players while favoring others. 

But poor Alyina has been pulling the immense yoke: trying to tell us that everything is OK. You must be an ideal wife, Alyona 
Apr 19, 2017, 07:2804/19/17
09/17/15
Mullenz said:

Tones of evidence 

Where are they? 
Apr 25, 2017, 06:3904/25/17
10/08/16

To me it seems while you do get small payouts frequently (in troops) often times the payout you get is screwed up by resources. Considering that it is easy to get resources through raids I don't think resources should affect the payout you get from positions. Also I have noticed numerous times while MOST of the time you do get some sort of reward after each position, there are still times that you are rewarded with huge numbers of units. For example, just this evening I beat level 66 (offensive) and got 1400 Promachos and 300 Thureophoros. So now I KNOW that it will be quite a while b4 I get another big pay out. 

Also, its worth mentioning that level 66 was the highest position I had access to. But if by chance I had not chosen to attack that one but instead went to a position in the mid 40s the payout would not have been as large, and/or paid in the same type of units.

All in all, I agree with what seems to be the overall feeling, that the Persian Positions are designed to drain you hard earned/trained units. Its easy for coin players who can simply BUY replacements or boosts to speed up training time. But for those of us who have to actually wait for units to train naturally it can be very frustrating. Another thing I find frustrating is the equipment rewards. Since the pieces that grant bonuses to all four types of troops can only be achieved from level 61 and above and considering the amount of pieces it takes to level them up I do not waste time unless the equipment is a  blue or purple piece. But thus far I have yet to achieve one single blue piece that raises stats of all four. I have tons of keys for all levels but can't get worthwhile equipment. Just one more example of an advantage those who spend money have,
Jun 2, 2017, 22:3206/02/17
11/04/15
Mullenz said:

You must be an ideal wife, Alyona 

she is awesome! 
Jun 9, 2017, 16:1806/09/17
05/11/16
has  anyone ever got a payout higher than 30k in def phalanx?   or 20k  off phalanx?    I would like to see a screen shot  of that.     if  the moderators  would  ever post  something like that  I would believe that the rewards were good.      the other  day I won  18k mounted pelts  and 4k agemas.    I bought another  6k mp,  1k agema.   and   about 8k  in  def and off phalanx.    to get my next reward   I had to use every troop in my acropolis    and then I get back 30k phalanx.      really....     that  is the funniest thing  ever.   why  does it take  until my very last units  to get a payout again.   I don't think   buying   1/3 back in mounted pelts  1/4 agema  the extra 8k in def/off phalanx   plus the reward  of 18 k cav    should   be rewarded   with  the   original value of  18k cav   which   roughly  equals  30k  def phalanx.          no point in playing    anymore,     whats wrong plarium    don't you like my money!?!?!???????