Jul 4, 2017, 11:3207/04/17
02/02/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- All bonuses from the Wheel of Fortune are now displayed properly.

- Promotional icon positioning has been improved in the City interface.

- An error message will now be displayed properly when you do not have enough Marks to activate a Phylarch Skill.

- The effects of multiple Consumption Bonuses will now be displayed correctly in the Unit description window.

- The expiration time of all Offense/Defense Items will now be displayed accurately.

- Additional information has now been added to the “Send Resources” window.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2017, 12:2707/04/17
03/10/15

not sure about the above updates or bugs, but this is a real improvement in game (to know the troops in capital), thanks!

hope the rest of improvement will follow soon :-)

you will not hear me often saying this, but the same i complain, i congratulate when useful updates finally happend, so, well done :-)
Jul 4, 2017, 17:1807/04/17
08/15/14
nice job Leonidas on capital defenses :)
Jul 5, 2017, 01:2507/05/17
07/10/15

Why were we not notified of new limits on troops that can be sent against Persian positions and why no limit number is shown so we know what the limit actually is.  Is ridiculous when i sent less troops than yesterday but get the error message that what i am sending exceeds the troop number limits. 

Have had to attempt to send 5 times before it finally allowed an attack to be sent.

For the improvements announced bravo but please announce all changes

saintsone

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 5, 2017, 08:2307/05/17
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

not sure about the above updates or bugs, but this is a real improvement in game (to know the troops in capital), thanks!

hope the rest of improvement will follow soon :-)

you will not hear me often saying this, but the same i complain, i congratulate when useful updates finally happend, so, well done :-)
We decided to add it because many players were asking for it on forum :) Other updates will be released after we finish the game engine improvements. We can't implement many things right now, since we'll have to redesign, re-code, re-draw them in the future. But according to what I've heard new game version will be much faster, and will look much better ;) So I guess it's worth waiting.
Jul 5, 2017, 08:3507/05/17
02/12/16

more updates more down time for maintenance and still non of the promised items from several months back, I play on the facebook server also and see all the new items starting back with the general that they also said would soon be added here after servers were updated , several updates later and still nothing, no general abilities, no embassy and military building upgrades, no unit upgrades, and now no fortifcations to level 10 like on facebook, game on Plarium servers are getting stagnant ; inactive, sluggish, slow-moving, lethargic, static, flat, depressed, declining, moribund, dying, dead, dormant,  please if you do not intend to add these items let us know don't keep stringing us along with empty promises, so we can move on 

Jul 6, 2017, 08:1007/06/17
09/17/15
tigress_6981 said:

more updates more down time for maintenance and still non of the promised items from several months back, I play on the facebook server also and see all the new items starting back with the general that they also said would soon be added here after servers were updated , several updates later and still nothing, no general abilities, no embassy and military building upgrades, no unit upgrades, and now no fortifcations to level 10 like on facebook, game on Plarium servers are getting stagnant ; inactive, sluggish, slow-moving, lethargic, static, flat, depressed, declining, moribund, dying, dead, dormant,  please if you do not intend to add these items let us know don't keep stringing us along with empty promises, so we can move on 

As you probably know from my previous messages, we cannot add new features to plarium.com server yet, until we finish all server-side improvements. So please be patient.
Jul 8, 2017, 03:4807/08/17
02/12/16
I understand Alyona but it's been several months now since they started promising these items how many more months do we wait? 
Jul 8, 2017, 23:2107/08/17
02/11/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

tigress_6981 said:

As you probably know from my previous messages, we cannot add new features to plarium.com server yet, until we finish all server-side improvements. So please be patient.
thats fine we just want a date. surely plarium devs can't be so inefficient that there is no date. Every organization has to meet deadlines...
Jul 10, 2017, 09:4307/10/17
09/17/15
tigress_6981 said:

I understand Alyona but it's been several months now since they started promising these items how many more months do we wait? 
I know, it's really hard to wait without knowing at least some time frames. If we had some, I would share, really. But right now we can only wait