New Tournament Open!

42 Replies
ThatBloke
4 July, 2015, 2:24 AM UTC

I was actually wondering if it was worthy at all...

You answered my question.

So it's actually some kind of Persians positions warfare, only it bothers other players...

I'm surprised you're rewarded for just wasting troops, whatever the actual result (that's why it's Persians-like).

Since we've got peace agreements with other big coalitions, I'm afraid our only option would then to hit the smaller ones... Though anyway, they're the ones who are currently bothering us during those events (when they own a pantheon, of course). This would be bullying the weakests in my opinion, but since we've got no real opther options and some of them are actually looking for trouble hitting us, they'll get what they've sowed. Not sure they'll appreciate, though. ^^

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
PrimeGuardian
4 July, 2015, 7:11 AM UTC

not to worry, everything gonna be fine.

Nothing in Common
UTC +0:00
battleking
8 July, 2015, 5:38 PM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:

@battleking, there were no changes in Positions takeovers, you receive GPs as reward doing Missions (special campaign Positions) as before.

This is no longer correct - GP's are not available from Persian missions, which is not helpful as I was just about to defeat one mission when I noticed there were no GP's as reward.

UTC +0:00
1725319 users registered; 43169 topics; 271683 posts; our newest member:Osman imperia