All Categories

Plarium Legacy Event Has Begun! Join The Celebration With A Whole Month Of Events!

Plarium Legacy Event Has Begun! Join The Celebration With A Whole Month Of Events!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 8, 2017, 06:3306/08/17
09/17/15
lastsplatter said:

No they are not they are seriously pathetic. what is impressive is they have lasted 8 years.

If you send me your address i will post to you an Oxford dictionary and highlight in luminous yellow all the words you seem to be having problems with. I do this out of love as i try to help those that seem to be in the most dire need xxx
That is very nice of you :) But even though you didn't like the rewards, they won't change. It's up to you whether to participate in anniversary events or not. There will be even more Tournaments, gifts and discounts. I'm sure you can find something appealing to you ;)
Jun 8, 2017, 10:3806/08/17
06/12/15
hehehe good lass x
Jun 9, 2017, 15:5206/09/17
05/11/16

this  is nothing  but an economic   lesson  or value  in diminishing returns!!!    all rewards  PP   normal tournaments   and  even  the special events.      people   think that   this  game is for playing like a video game.  it is not,  this a game  where  doing  nothing  actually pays out more  than trying to accomplish any task.    the only thing   really to do in this game  is raid cities  and  B.S.  with people in chat.   other wise  you will always lose.  pp have fixed rewards   so no reason to play them.   once your army is 20 mil def and 10-20 mil off strong pp is over  you will never get any stronger unless you build  more units.    but after that  best to keep them.        then the tournament  rewards are so funny,   to get anything worth  the time of playing you have to lose  at least 30 times   what you will win, unless  you  are the  100 pointer  for coa events.       so to  win  in this  game    play for a month (and I mean raid only)   put lots of troops  in all que's ,    then walk away for  months.   when you check back you can be real happy about your army size.    

other wise if you engage in pp or pvp    you will always have way less.      plarium doesn't  want  anyone  to keep playing this  game   

that is why it never  actually rewards you.