Update News!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 6, 2017, 10:1106/06/17
09/17/15

Zsolt Antal said:

Like VodkaRedbull  says ..why u advertise something you know  that the players you advrestise will not get it ... anytime soon  ?? 

...and in regards of facebook  users it's possible that i'm wrong ..i thought we are playing in the same map ..because 

.. from what i remember an year or sa ago ... when i couldn't log in  because the plarium servers were down...my army was destroyed by facebook users  wich could log in ... and i got  my  army back after i talked with support 

no zsolt you can link your account with facebook and perhaps login with it but there are seperate servers for facebook and plarium.com

And yes its rediculous that they keep advertising with features we are not getting but a normal responds and apoligy seems out off the question for plarium.
Jun 6, 2017, 10:1706/06/17
Jun 6, 2017, 10:18(edited)
04/13/16

VodkaRedBull said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Like VodkaRedbull  says ..why u advertise something you know  that the players you advrestise will not get it ... anytime soon  ?? 

...and in regards of facebook  users it's possible that i'm wrong ..i thought we are playing in the same map ..because 

.. from what i remember an year or sa ago ... when i couldn't log in  because the plarium servers were down...my army was destroyed by facebook users  wich could log in ... and i got  my  army back after i talked with support 

no zsolt you can link your account with facebook and perhaps login with it but there are seperate servers for facebook and plarium.com

And yes its rediculous that they keep advertising with features we are not getting but a normal responds and apoligy seems out off the question for plarium.

thanks Vodka for the info

and not  in all the plarium games , are greedy admins like here ..in some others games for example at  any maintenece you get an little gift for youre incovenienece ..and also when you encounter glitches  you get compensate not... like here telling you that  it's not posibble and  then banning you because you wanted to make youre  frustration know to others users ...

Their sorry and thank you for understanding us for their problems with servers , after some time left my cold ..i don't need their sorry just to make the  game work fine and when we have problems to help us ..and give us in time ... explications ..not after an week or more ....

Jun 6, 2017, 12:3206/06/17
05/30/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Big   X  ... fals advertising on the  accounts from plarium..but as usually ..they pretend that all  works fine ... and came with the explicationd that their servers are not ready.... Passed like 4 months or so   from the time that owl thing was implemented on facebook servers ... how much have to past for  plarium accounts  ???...Why isn't any compesation to the plarium  user accounts ..and for the  accounts on the other platform that  didn't received for months the advantages that the faceboook users received ??

First of all, there can be no compensations in such cases. FB serevrs are indep0endent, so it's not a situation when someone recives an advantage that can be used against you while you don't. It's the same like if you were comparing 2 different games. Like Nords players were able to play via Mobile a year ago while Spartans couldn't and theyt received this advantage while you didn't. All players on your server are in the same boat. Once the new feature is released, you will be able to use it.

As for the eta, we never gave you any dates. As we don't have any information on when game engine improvements will be ready. Once we finish, we'll add all updates. And it may take months. There's no need to discuss this topic again and again after each update. That won't help our devs to work faster ;)

So be patient.

Hi, I do not question the fact that they are different servers, but are communicating in a wrong way the news, at least in the message that comes to me in Spanish says "This week, we have solved some bugs and implemented some important changes:" this Means that they are changes that should be implemented already, not that they will be implemented later.

Maybe that is the problem and they should use 2 separate news channels to avoid these problems, more so on a topic that many have been waiting for quite some time. Thank you!

PD: Sorry for my english ;)

Jun 9, 2017, 16:0406/09/17
05/11/16

hey    if you are gonna   update anything   why don't you take the restriction off of the  pp rewards.     it is real funny   you talk about  it is not  ok to use  multiple accounts  but it seems  that  all players I interact  with  use  at least 5 other accounts  most  even  more than that.   this  is so dumb.  the other day I saw a hit on a city   that was full of one persons troops from all his alt accounts.   the guy that sent the attack sent  over 100 mil off and his raid failed.  how  can you say that is fair.   this was not even a coa  stack     just one person  playing  with  100 accounts.

I only play on one city   so if I  worked out your math   and do pp right  than I should be rewarded   with  what I am using  instead of receiving a reward capped at 20 mil. def  for off  it is  twice that  strong 40 mil.      please   why don't  you make a real change/update  in this  game!!!    I even spend  lots of money   and  now I just don't see the point.   I would rather   buy my troops  and not win them anywhere,   but that is the problem  I'm not hear to hoard my army    I am here to play a game!!!!

Jun 9, 2017, 20:1306/09/17
11/04/15
no effect on them. even after abuguigui and so many other big players left....
Jun 10, 2017, 02:3806/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 02:38(edited)
05/11/16

when are  yall going to give  rewards  in tournaments   of 10k  or higher.      I always see  moderators  talking about  epic battles.   and yall are always advertising epic tournaments.      you should  throw  out one tournament     do like you do in pan massacre    but without free revival    give  everyone    huge  armies  that expire  if not used by certain time.    and lets have a SPARTA free for all.      you will see  epic battles.  forget 2 mil in points    it is so small.     lets think  out side the  box and make this game fun.      I promise  as a coiner myself      you will make  more money  than you do now.      maybe   think  of this    give  everyone a chance to win a big army  to attack Leonidas.  it  is  about time  for  someone  to be able  to  fight with him....  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 12, 2017, 08:5006/12/17
09/17/15
PMC said:

when are  yall going to give  rewards  in tournaments   of 10k  or higher.      I always see  moderators  talking about  epic battles.   and yall are always advertising epic tournaments.      you should  throw  out one tournament     do like you do in pan massacre    but without free revival    give  everyone    huge  armies  that expire  if not used by certain time.    and lets have a SPARTA free for all.      you will see  epic battles.  forget 2 mil in points    it is so small.     lets think  out side the  box and make this game fun.      I promise  as a coiner myself      you will make  more money  than you do now.      maybe   think  of this    give  everyone a chance to win a big army  to attack Leonidas.  it  is  about time  for  someone  to be able  to  fight with him....  

But if you have a free Army, it would be unfair to use it against real armies, right? :)
Jun 14, 2017, 23:2806/14/17
Jun 14, 2017, 23:31(edited)
05/11/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

PMC said:

But if you have a free Army, it would be unfair to use it against real armies, right? :)

this is a game.    and if being unfair is what it is about  why does  Persian positions  completely rob you of your army?    you set your self up for this reply...   : )    I have lost  multiple armies   just trying to get a def payout, it took 6 months only playing only offense to make it happen,   so it is not that  you care about free armies   or peoples  armies.     like I said before   give  out 20-50 k  rewards  to every player   and lets see what   happens.      it  will make you lots of money   and  you can treat it like pp reward    no rewards   back  until all troops  are used.   I know  pp as  a program like this already running   so it would not be hard.    hahaha    like  said  somewhere  else   yall don't want people to play  you  want people  to build hoard   and ride out the  storm.    this is not game of thrones;     winter  is not coming,      so turn on your  reward system   and lets have fun for a change.    and  since  you brought  up fairness     at least uncap the pp rewards