May 31, 2017, 13:2405/31/17
02/02/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Notifications received while viewing the Map will no longer obstruct your view of the UI.

- You will now be notified when a Unit Training Queue has been completed and becomes available. This feature can be toggled on and off in your Notification Settings.

- There is a new “Agreements” button on Agreement Reports. This will take you directly to the Agreements interface.

- The Pantheon interface now has a “Tracking History” button, accessible to those of the "Metic" Role and above. This feature allows you to keep track of Reinforcements that have been sent to the Pantheon.

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2017, 15:0705/31/17
08/31/15

Basileus Leonidas said:

- You can now track your total Coalition Capital Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Coalition" interface.

I do not see anything more on my interface, is it possible to have a screen? thx

May 31, 2017, 15:1205/31/17
09/17/15
Sonnyred11 said:

Basileus Leonidas said:

- You can now track your total Coalition Capital Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Coalition" interface.

I do not see anything more on my interface, is it possible to have a screen? thx

same here ! 
May 31, 2017, 15:4905/31/17
May 31, 2017, 16:05(edited)
08/31/15

Drag-Theseus said:

Reminder: Maybe you don't have enough high rank to see coalition army stat. Your hegemon is the one who have the button on which he can allow some of you to see stat (mostly to polemarchs and commandants)

Hi, I am polemarch, the hegemon must activate a few things? thx

I have access to stats, my hegemon to check but I do not see the new tab "capital defense"

May 31, 2017, 18:1005/31/17
09/17/15

i know the problen plarium ones again decided to put an update out only on facebook server... 

really you guys should be ashamed off yourselves 
May 31, 2017, 18:2805/31/17
05/30/15

This is for all servers?

May 31, 2017, 21:1605/31/17
02/12/16

another disappointment was so hoping this mornings updates would finally mean the Plarium servers would get some of the new features, we are now 3 features and months behind, the first was the abilities for the general that one has been about 4 months I think then the embassy upgrades then the military buildings and troops upgrades,

May 31, 2017, 22:2005/31/17
May 31, 2017, 22:25(edited)
08/15/14
Again the usual Blah, blah, blah............... from plarium. And, i see not everything what plarium says is in the game
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3606/01/17
09/17/15
suman said:

Again the usual Blah, blah, blah............... from plarium. And, i see not everything what plarium says is in the game
Please be aware that plarium.com server receives not all updates. Most of them will be added only after we finish improvements for our game engine :)
Jun 1, 2017, 09:2806/01/17
08/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

suman said:

Please be aware that plarium.com server receives not all updates. Most of them will be added only after we finish improvements for our game engine :)

When will it be added? (Capital stats)

THX

Jun 1, 2017, 11:0506/01/17
09/17/15

suman said:

tbis is a joke and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves ! 

stop aniuncing them and pitting them in news then or include the fact its only for facebook ...

rediculous really ! 
Jun 1, 2017, 11:4306/01/17
03/10/15

seriously? again?

this must be a joke.....

Jun 1, 2017, 11:4706/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 11:48(edited)
03/10/15

ok, i could udnerstand if it was here,  i know this is a public forum, even if it is a public forum for plarium.com but we got the info in game.... thats really messy, i understand also make once a msitake, but how many times it has happend now? 3 , 4???

the worste is that we know what the coma will answer back... the same  ****  that has been said the last times 

and even worste that we know this is not the last time it will happend
Jun 2, 2017, 08:2806/02/17
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

ok, i could udnerstand if it was here,  i know this is a public forum, even if it is a public forum for plarium.com but we got the info in game.... thats really messy, i understand also make once a msitake, but how many times it has happend now? 3 , 4???

the worste is that we know what the coma will answer back... the same  ****  that has been said the last times 

and even worste that we know this is not the last time it will happend
Please take a screenshot of the in-game news that contain false information. I will pass it further.
Jun 2, 2017, 09:0806/02/17
03/10/15

you said false information, i said constant errors/mistakes from marketing depoartment or whoever deals all this ... I dont like to be quoted wrongly
Jun 2, 2017, 16:2806/02/17
05/30/15

So ... when you plan to apply the changes to the other servers?

Jun 3, 2017, 02:0806/03/17
09/18/14
Plarium does not need to pretend to make the game better by giving it more information to not manage.  Plarium needs to make the game function better so that their customers will be more happy while they play the game.  If this does not happen, Plarium will continue to see customers leave for games with more functional and enjoyable game play
Jun 5, 2017, 11:2606/05/17
Jun 5, 2017, 11:28(edited)
04/13/16
Fortuna said:

you said false information, i said constant errors/mistakes from marketing depoartment or whoever deals all this ... I dont like to be quoted wrongly
Big   X  ... fals advertising on the  accounts from plarium..but as usually ..they pretend that all  works fine ... and came with the explicationd that their servers are not ready.... Passed like 4 months or so   from the time that owl thing was implemented on facebook servers ... how much have to past for  plarium accounts  ???...Why isn't any compesation to the plarium  user accounts ..and for the  accounts on the other platform that  didn't received for months the advantages that the faceboook users received ??
Jun 6, 2017, 08:0206/06/17
09/17/15

Zsolt Antal said:

Big   X  ... fals advertising on the  accounts from plarium..but as usually ..they pretend that all  works fine ... and came with the explicationd that their servers are not ready.... Passed like 4 months or so   from the time that owl thing was implemented on facebook servers ... how much have to past for  plarium accounts  ???...Why isn't any compesation to the plarium  user accounts ..and for the  accounts on the other platform that  didn't received for months the advantages that the faceboook users received ??

First of all, there can be no compensations in such cases. FB serevrs are indep0endent, so it's not a situation when someone recives an advantage that can be used against you while you don't. It's the same like if you were comparing 2 different games. Like Nords players were able to play via Mobile a year ago while Spartans couldn't and theyt received this advantage while you didn't. All players on your server are in the same boat. Once the new feature is released, you will be able to use it.

As for the eta, we never gave you any dates. As we don't have any information on when game engine improvements will be ready. Once we finish, we'll add all updates. And it may take months. There's no need to discuss this topic again and again after each update. That won't help our devs to work faster ;)

So be patient.
Jun 6, 2017, 08:5906/06/17
09/17/15

Zsolt Antal said:

First of all, there can be no compensations in such cases. FB serevrs are indep0endent, so it's not a situation when someone recives an advantage that can be used against you while you don't. It's the same like if you were comparing 2 different games. Like Nords players were able to play via Mobile a year ago while Spartans couldn't and theyt received this advantage while you didn't. All players on your server are in the same boat. Once the new feature is released, you will be able to use it.

As for the eta, we never gave you any dates. As we don't have any information on when game engine improvements will be ready. Once we finish, we'll add all updates. And it may take months. There's no need to discuss this topic again and again after each update. That won't help our devs to work faster ;)

So be patient.
then better stop giving us false news all the time ;) 
Jun 6, 2017, 09:0706/06/17
Jun 6, 2017, 09:12(edited)
04/13/16

Like VodkaRedbull  says ..why u advertise something you know  that the players you advrestise will not get it ... anytime soon  ?? 

...and in regards of facebook  users it's possible that i'm wrong ..i thought we are playing in the same map ..because 

.. from what i remember an year or sa ago ... when i couldn't log in  because the plarium servers were down...my army was destroyed by facebook users  wich could log in ... and i got  my  army back after i talked with support