New Pantheons will soon appear!

25 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC
Qojy said:

Because they like good geometry ?

The point is : you don't need to fight for pantheons anymore, you just wait for big coalitions to give them away cuz they don't want to bother with such great territories.
So it's now easier to get some Pantheons?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Qojy
19 May, 2017, 5:03 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Qojy said:

Because they like good geometry ?

The point is : you don't need to fight for pantheons anymore, you just wait for big coalitions to give them away cuz they don't want to bother with such great territories.
So it's now easier to get some Pantheons?
Yes and so people are losing interest in the game.

UTC +1:00
sue.lishman
19 May, 2017, 11:14 PM UTC
blocks of pans give more influence points than the same number of  single isolated pans . as a block  covers more miles. so yes its geometry. nobody likes to hold pans because you introduced pan massacres. coals collect the pan achievements then give them up. no point in keeping them really. plus military wise static defence points are in the end indefensible . eg the 300 :) or the maginot line
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 May, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC
sue.lishman said:

blocks of pans give more influence points than the same number of  single isolated pans . as a block  covers more miles. so yes its geometry. nobody likes to hold pans because you introduced pan massacres. coals collect the pan achievements then give them up. no point in keeping them really. plus military wise static defence points are in the end indefensible . eg the 300 :) or the maginot line
Keeping Pantheons without wars is not so interesting ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
sue.lishman
22 May, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
don't d.isagree but its more fun attacking than defending, as I can choose what I lose in the way of troops. loosing high end def troops to 5k of s/men is a little hard to take
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2017, 7:34 AM UTC
sue.lishman said:

don't d.isagree but its more fun attacking than defending, as I can choose what I lose in the way of troops. loosing high end def troops to 5k of s/men is a little hard to take
Sounds reasonable. But after you attack, you need to hold it somehow ;)
1777562 users registered; 48013 topics; 285934 posts; our newest member:tojatis