Update News!

5 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
27 April, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


A message from the marathoners!

Archons!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:


- When you hover over a Booster icon in the General's Equipment interface, you will now see how much the ongoing Breaking/Upgrading process can be boosted by on the progress bar.


- On occasion, the cost of returning all Units immediately from the "Tracking" tab of the War Council was displayed incorrectly. This has now been fixed.


- Fixed: Coalition Capital construction can now proceed as intended (some Archons were experiencing problems).


Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.


Basileus Leonidas


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
danthorgal
27 April, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC
Did you changed - reversed - mounted peltast image rescently? Seems odd
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC
danthorgal said:

Did you changed - reversed - mounted peltast image rescently? Seems odd
Hi! Yes, we did reverse some pictures. The reason was our recent update (UnitXP). So it's not a bug :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Fortuna
28 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

danthorgal said:

Did you changed - reversed - mounted peltast image rescently? Seems odd
Hi! Yes, we did reverse some pictures. The reason was our recent update (UnitXP). So it's not a bug :)
what update? the one in fb that is not coming here because of devs working on it?
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

danthorgal said:

Did you changed - reversed - mounted peltast image rescently? Seems odd
Hi! Yes, we did reverse some pictures. The reason was our recent update (UnitXP). So it's not a bug :)
what update? the one in fb that is not coming here because of devs working on it?
On Fb I mean :) But some changes could appear on your server as well. Just to keep things synched.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Fortuna
3 May, 2017, 3:28 PM UTC
when could that happend? because some changes had been already working on fb and still not her over many weeks probably longer than a month and in other games.... I am begining to think tonaya is right and someone hattes us lol thats why we dont get anything
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
1722240 users registered; 42806 topics; 271947 posts; our newest member:Castle №11039435