Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2017, 09:3907/17/17
09/17/15
Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We're not planning to add any new Missions anymore.

Ever?  Why?

One year ago I would say "Because we're planning to redesign the PPs/Missions". There were plans to redesign the Mission Map, or something like that. But I haven't heard any news about it yet, so I guess that either it has a lower priority than some other features, or our devs decided to leave it as it is. I'll ask them when I have a chance.
Aug 25, 2017, 09:0708/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 09:09(edited)
05/11/16

while   your talking to the developers  about PP   tell them to just get rid of them.    it is completely pointless in playing them.    they only payout when you spend money      and even then  it is  nothing  short of a joke.       no point   in even trying  to play  this part of the game.      actually there  is really no point in playing this game at all.    hahahah     what a joke/ rip off.     if your business  is trying to lose customers   why don't  you just turn off the server.

and  you should be ashamed  of your self   telling  people    that the more troops  you kill off  adds up to your reward.       this is not true at all. why  don't  you tell people  the  real  truth  instead  of  just feeding   them  BS  
Aug 25, 2017, 15:0808/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 15:08(edited)
03/01/16

PMC said:

while   your talking to the developers  about PP   tell them to just get rid of them.    it is completely pointless in playing them.    they only payout when you spend money      and even then  it is  nothing  short of a joke.       no point   in even trying  to play  this part of the game.      actually there  is really no point in playing this game at all.    hahahah     what a joke/ rip off.     if your business  is trying to lose customers   why don't  you just turn off the server.

and  you should be ashamed  of your self   telling  people    that the more troops  you kill off  adds up to your reward.       this is not true at all. why  don't  you tell people  the  real  truth  instead  of  just feeding   them  BS  

Hi! PPs can't notice if you pay money or not. PPs just can notice if you have strategy or not. 

Position it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the PPs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the PP works and how to catch a prize. 

Sep 1, 2017, 04:0209/01/17
05/11/16

Alina Bright said:

PMC said:

Hi! PPs can't notice if you pay money or not. PPs just can notice if you have strategy or not. 

Position it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the PPs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the PP works and how to catch a prize. 

I'm  sure  you think  that  I don't know how to play.     that is what is best to say   so your other customers will think I'm silly.      I have earned this many points  playing Persians.   https://gyazo.com/9402f4ae97f0eba07a9fcba8aceb7cfc

you should rethink  what you say.        your rewards are capped       and  sometimes       your pay out does not come at all.        until you spend money

Strategy =   math.    I can attack or defend any position down to .01    for a win.

Sep 1, 2017, 04:4709/01/17
11/04/15
agree with pmc...capping rewards or position levels makes no sense. im now half a billion resources loss in PP. Look at the map, Nordmann dominating everything. Most players can neither fight nor do PP. Server 1 is coming to an end.....
Sep 1, 2017, 07:0009/01/17
09/17/15

lil_uzi94 said:

agree with pmc...capping rewards or position levels makes no sense. im now half a billion resources loss in PP. Look at the map, Nordmann dominating everything. Most players can neither fight nor do PP. Server 1 is coming to an end.....

naah its not :P 

Sep 1, 2017, 11:5709/01/17
10/11/15

The positions are off.  I have played every single day for months until I must wait for reset again and yesterday you released the great position tourney and my strategy did not work anymore and I lost everything. 

DONE with this nonsense
Sep 4, 2017, 08:5509/04/17
09/17/15
nanunanu said:

The positions are off.  I have played every single day for months until I must wait for reset again and yesterday you released the great position tourney and my strategy did not work anymore and I lost everything. 

DONE with this nonsense
The samestrategies may not work exactly the same each time. But even if we release new Tournaments, no changes are made to the PP mechanics.
Sep 8, 2017, 04:1109/08/17
05/11/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

nanunanu said:

DONE with this nonsense

The samestrategies may not work exactly the same each time. But even if we release new Tournaments, no changes are made to the PP mechanics.

Alyona Kolomiitseva,    I finally agree with you!!!!    hahaha   

Sep 8, 2017, 04:1509/08/17
05/11/16

nanunanu said:

DONE with this nonsense

if playing every day  does not work, then stop    wait two weeks  or longer  then  return to where  you left off.    it is better  to have no troops  for two weeks  than to have no troops always!

Sep 8, 2017, 04:2509/08/17
05/11/16

I also have a suggestion  about PP    instead  of missions  for the higher  levels      why not create a bonus area that requires  pure precision.    if you use the wrong troops  you get  nothing.  if you don't  hit with enough force then  the  level of troops at the position replenishes itself, making you have to re-attack with full force of position.        and only if you hit it just right   will you get  your payouts.  
Sep 8, 2017, 08:4909/08/17
08/13/16
The magnitude of complaints on positions will escalate to new levels if that is implemented. (Although, I like the idea.)
Sep 9, 2017, 09:3409/09/17
08/14/16

I want to add to the complaint of Persian positions .. the rewards are not according to the invested in troops ..

before the system was clear you invested 10% more than what you had on your last grand prize and the Persians gave you the big prize. .. now it is not so ... even losing and accumulating extra losses in other Persians does not work ... in the same way and is a real loss of troops.

I just ask to confirm some programmer that does not change anything .. for God we can not lose troops and more troops without meaning in Persian .. since the game would stop having that part of game ..for being a disaster.

I have this Persian ready for a couple of weeks and I continue to accumulate losses in other Persians ...

I am convinced that if this Persian 180 would not receive a prize ... I am hoping that it will be confirmed that this problem was fixed and it works as before or many players will end up abandoning the game for being a worthless coin.

Sep 11, 2017, 05:2009/11/17
05/11/16
you should  knock that  one  down.   one  barring  positions  does not work really
Sep 11, 2017, 10:1009/11/17
09/17/15
PMC said:

you should  knock that  one  down.   one  barring  positions  does not work really
It works, but it won't bring you any profit compared to raiding PPs one by one.
Sep 12, 2017, 03:1709/12/17
05/11/16
by  works  yes it will eventually beat the position.  but it  will stiff you on your payout.   so  no  it does not work.