The Spartan Allegiance Mechanics Have Changed!

22 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 8:50 AM UTC
jonathanbeeler said:

I think this is bad news.  My advantage for logging in every day decreases.
Not quite. Since you're getting rewards every day, you will get more rewards than someone, who logs in once in 2 days :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
deportnotice
15 October, 2017, 10:17 PM UTC
100% black screen on sparta BUT not the other games?? and don't know where my base ID is,BECAUSE can't back on dam site.. why hell happen to me,,and get all my money bad for being con, internet site,or  file complaint with FCC and U.S trade Comm or with MY Visa card holder??
UTC +7:00
Drag-Theseus
16 October, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC
deportnotice said:

100% black screen on sparta BUT not the other games?? and don't know where my base ID is,BECAUSE can't back on dam site.. why hell happen to me,,and get all my money bad for being con, internet site,or  file complaint with FCC and U.S trade Comm or with MY Visa card holder??
Please clean caches from your browser or try to log into game from some other browser. If not then please contact our support team and make ticket.If you can't remember your coords neither ID, then please make up some ID and in description of your problem just say that you made up ID just so you could make ticket. give them some important informations like your coalition clan name and your user name so that they could find it on ''harder way'' 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1756161 users registered; 45746 topics; 279397 posts; our newest member:グスタフ