This topic is closed

Visit player gatherings and receive flags with the game logo!

24 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
1 December, 2016, 11:42 AM UTC

Archons, if you are going to visit or organize a gathering with other players and want to get an awesome flag with the logo of your favorite game, please do the following:

1. Inform us about the event well in advance, at least 1.5 month beforehand. Contact Basileus Leonidas for further details.

2. Take pictures with our flag at your gathering and send us three high-resolution photos so we can tell Hellas about your great event!

Please note that in order for you to be eligible to receive a flag, there should be at least five people attending the event.

Leave a comment if you are willing to attend player gatherings and would like to get a flag with the game logo!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
bellero_fonte
5 December, 2016, 6:19 PM UTC
ok
ALAN MELANDRI
6.tyuuk
5 December, 2016, 11:25 PM UTC
Basileus Leonidas said:

Archons, if you are going to visit or organize a gathering with other players and want to get an awesome flag with the logo of your favorite game, please do the following:

1. Inform us about the event well in advance, at least 1.5 month beforehand. Contact Basileus Leonidas for further details.

2. Take pictures with our flag at your gathering and send us three high-resolution photos so we can tell Hellas about your great event!

Please note that in order for you to be eligible to receive a flag, there should be at least five people attending the event.

Leave a comment if you are willing to attend player gatherings and would like to get a flag with the game logo!

UTC +7:00
uzman-57
5 December, 2016, 11:31 PM UTC
Basileus Leonidas said:

UTC +2:00
Gwyneth Llewelyn
6 December, 2016, 3:30 AM UTC
Now that's a really cool idea :) It's a pity that I'm not aware of players in my home town...
I'm just a virtual girl in a virtual world...
UTC +1:00
huckabuck1000
6 December, 2016, 4:01 AM UTC
I would for sure
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 December, 2016, 12:06 PM UTC
Gwyneth Llewelyn said:

Now that's a really cool idea :) It's a pity that I'm not aware of players in my home town...
If you have a local forum/FB page, you could try to find some players nearby.  Or you can ask your Coalition members where they live. Maybe it will be much easier for you to gather than it seems.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
hwaller000
8 December, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC
ok
irejupi
11 December, 2016, 5:59 PM UTC
thumb up
Hundigo
11 December, 2016, 6:12 PM UTC

I have another really cool idea to give Plarium Games the publicity they want.         

That's what Plarium Games want , "publicity".   And when it can , totally for "free"   And worldwide of course for Plarium Games.  

But I self never mentioned it would be 'positive' "publicity"    'positive' for Plarium Games is when you mention them as the best and never be honoust on how it really goes .   

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 10:37 AM UTC
Hundigo said:

I have another really cool idea to give Plarium Games the publicity they want.         

That's what Plarium Games want , "publicity".   And when it can , totally for "free"   And worldwide of course for Plarium Games.  

But I self never mentioned it would be 'positive' "publicity"    'positive' for Plarium Games is when you mention them as the best and never be honoust on how it really goes .   

I'm not sure I understand your suggestion, Hundigo.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
omarthabah1989
13 December, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
ok 
Leonidas
13 December, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC
ok
rolandogernaldo
14 December, 2016, 10:46 PM UTC
ok
tmourafilmes
15 December, 2016, 2:40 AM UTC
hi
V Romero
21 December, 2016, 12:01 PM UTC

wow 

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 December, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC
Guys, if you're interested in receiving a game flag, please contact Basileus Leonidas in PM :)
Tonaya
28 December, 2016, 1:22 AM UTC

Gwyneth Llewelyn said:

hmm,what is your home town Alyona?i would like to visit you and meet you in real life too,we could count apple's together ^^

btw,where is my fairy tale version 1 and 1.1. ?i'm searching forum for last 1-2 hours and cant find it?if you deleted it again,i will stop all my activites on this forum!!! >:(

Tonaya!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 December, 2016, 11:15 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

Gwyneth Llewelyn said:

hmm,what is your home town Alyona?i would like to visit you and meet you in real life too,we could count apple's together ^^

btw,where is my fairy tale version 1 and 1.1. ?i'm searching forum for last 1-2 hours and cant find it?if you deleted it again,i will stop all my activites on this forum!!! >:(

Tonaya!

Your tales are in Tavern, Tonaya :) The thread became so off-topic that I couldn't leave it where it was :) 

As for my hometown, it's Kharkiv. You could guess by knowing Plarium location ;)
catalinstochita
2 January, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
very cool game :-)
1663431 users registered; 33853 topics; 252811 posts; our newest member:lantierre 3