All Categories

Coming soon - Capture The Flag Tournament!

Coming soon - Capture The Flag Tournament!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 3, 2016, 07:4112/03/16
Dec 3, 2016, 07:48(edited)
08/21/14

and when we get those flags,where should we stick those flags? you have any idea Alyona? 

Tonaya

Dec 3, 2016, 07:5612/03/16
08/21/14

Gman said:

Why you people keep deleting my posts?

You don't even explain why you do it... It is not offensive, I didn't brake any rules, I just pointed my opinion. 

It is obvious that you only allow posts from players that celebrate your copy/paste improvements... Well guess what? There are some of us that don't like everything you put in the game, and we have every right to say so...

If you want to manage an anarchistic forum let me know, so ill get the hell out of here.

dont like it (because it is a copy/paste update) and it will be abused like many things so far... so go ahead and delete my post again...

join the club Gman :)

its because here is no freedom of speech,our post can survive only if mighty Alyona like's it,and she like only if we like new changes from plarium

long live mighty Alyona you are always right and we are always wrong,we dont even know  where are we :)

Tonaya
Dec 4, 2016, 05:0712/04/16
08/21/14

Xena said:

That's an interesting feature got to admit! Capitals are really important giving all those discipline bonuses so they also need to be well defended if you want to keep your flag. That tournament will spice things up! Can't wait for it! 

moderators you are insulting our intelligence,we are not all brain damaged here.

its same reason why father glazier buying his son a football ball,so son brake neighbor's windows,and neighbors must buy new windows from father glazier ^^

plarium=glazier company

moderators=son

pantheon and capital massacre=ball

players=poor neighbors

Tonaya

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2016, 12:0612/05/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

and when we get those flags,where should we stick those flags? you have any idea Alyona? 

Tonaya

On the walls of your Capital! Let everyone see them! 
Dec 5, 2016, 13:5112/05/16
03/29/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

If you flaunt your jewelry in public, you can attract muggers!

I think Tonaya will have better ideas than that, on where to stick the flags.

Dec 5, 2016, 23:0112/05/16
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

i had something different on my mind,but never mind,i'll stick my flags where you say :)

on pantheon massacre page,you didnt delete or answer on my questions,i worry now,are you ok?

or your new strategy is: ignore tonaya?

when i have time,i'll write one long post,because you didnt change anything,not even apply apply'd suggestions

and what is this pantheon massacre,your revenge on players?we all say we dont like it,only Xena and other moderators said they like anything from plarium,but its normal for them,right?

Tonaya

Dec 6, 2016, 12:1112/06/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

or your new strategy is: ignore tonaya?

Of course not. The Massacre thread is locked as far as I can see, because of the offtopic discussions. 

Jan 29, 2017, 06:3701/29/17
Jan 29, 2017, 06:40(edited)
05/14/16

if this is like it is in stormfall with a two tier spread, the bigger leagues will just rape the lesser leagues and the small leagues get nothing

playing it now in stormfall and 66th ranks just took 1/2 our flags and we are ranked 294th  that's a 23o rank diffreance

small league don't DARE try to defend cause the BIG leagues just wreck your def and you not only lose your flags but all your def  as well

so the lower tiers get NOTHING,

until they correct the tier spread its not wrth playing...

to bad too cause its one of my favorite tournys,  pit you head to head against other league,  but when you have to play against leagues 200 times stronger  its NO FUN AT ALL

Jan 30, 2017, 10:0501/30/17
09/17/15
Sir_bit_yakin said:

if this is like it is in stormfall with a two tier spread, the bigger leagues will just rape the lesser leagues and the small leagues get nothing

playing it now in stormfall and 66th ranks just took 1/2 our flags and we are ranked 294th  that's a 23o rank diffreance

small league don't DARE try to defend cause the BIG leagues just wreck your def and you not only lose your flags but all your def  as well

so the lower tiers get NOTHING,

until they correct the tier spread its not wrth playing...

to bad too cause its one of my favorite tournys,  pit you head to head against other league,  but when you have to play against leagues 200 times stronger  its NO FUN AT ALL

We have passed player feedback to our game developers. They are working on improvements for this Tournament.