Nov 16, 2016, 12:0511/16/16
02/02/15

The Event Of The Year Is Upon Us!

The Event Of The Year Is Upon Us!

Revive 90% Of Your Fallen For FREE!

Join the Pantheon Massacre Event Now!

Archons!

A long-awaited Event begins today!

This Pantheon Massacre Event is open to all Coalition Members. It presents a unique opportunity to seize control of Pantheons held by rivals, and remap your Coalition’s borders without the risk of weakening your forces in the long term! Coalitions are tasked with engaging in PvP battle at Pantheons to gain Influence over Hellas.

As soon as the Event comes to an end, you will be able to revive 90% of the Units you lost in the Massacre at Pantheons for FREE! If you cannot wait until the Event’s completion, those 90% can also be revived with Drachmas while the Event is running. The rest of your fallen warriors can be revived in the Infirmary as usual. Please note that only those Units lost while fighting against rival Archons can be revived for free.

Be aware of the following:

1. Any of Xerxes’s warriors you destroy at Pantheons will not count towards your Units Slain Tally, and thus will not affect your position in the Event Rankings.

2. Any Units lost as part of a Coalition Attack must be revived at the Infirmaries in their home Cities. It would be prudent to ensure that all participating Coalition Members are aware of this before a Coalition Attack is launched.

3. Certain Coalition Achievements will be impossible to earn while the Pantheon Massacre Event is ongoing.

4. Units defeated and Pantheons captured and downgraded during the Pantheon Massacre Event will not count towards Coalition Challenge or War scores!

This is a fast-paced Event that will only run for a short period of time – and it opens today! Make haste, and rally your Coalition to claim new territory in Hellas!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 16, 2016, 13:1311/16/16
03/10/15

2. Any Units lost as part of a Coalition Attack must be revived at the Infirmaries in their home Cities. It would be prudent to ensure that all participating Coalition Members are aware of this before a Coalition Attack is launched.

can you confirm only coa attacks troops get revived? or all troops attacks to pantheons?

Nov 16, 2016, 20:3311/16/16
11/16/14

Why are there no rewards?

90% back is great, but shouldn't brave warriors be given a bounty? :)
Nov 17, 2016, 08:3011/17/16
05/13/15
RopsuHood said:

Why are there no rewards?

90% back is great, but shouldn't brave warriors be given a bounty? :)
Yes. Why? How can you call it the event of the year?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 17, 2016, 12:1111/17/16
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

can you confirm only coa attacks troops get revived? or all troops attacks to pantheons?

All attacks.
Nov 21, 2016, 16:5611/21/16
08/19/14

I did not see the fun

of this event
Feb 21, 2017, 14:2002/21/17
02/12/16
yes no rewards so a waste for most of us
Feb 22, 2017, 12:1202/22/17
09/08/15
+1 What's the point of these Pan massacre events if there are no rewards ??? It is just a waste of time and effort and a trick from Plarium to get players to use their entire army and lose 10 % of it....
Feb 22, 2017, 12:2002/22/17

well i like it its a different kind off gameplay that is nice for a change every once in a while.

Feb 23, 2017, 09:2002/23/17
09/17/15
Qojy said:

+1 What's the point of these Pan massacre events if there are no rewards ??? It is just a waste of time and effort and a trick from Plarium to get players to use their entire army and lose 10 % of it....
There are no rewards in this Tournament, because it gives you a lot of other opportunities. You can capture some Pantheons from TOP Coalitions and show your strength to other players :)
Feb 23, 2017, 09:2102/23/17
09/17/15
Vodkaonice said:

well i like it its a different kind off gameplay that is nice for a change every once in a while.

We've asked our devs to launch it less frequently than before. I hope it was a positive change :)
Feb 23, 2017, 14:1802/23/17
08/21/14

you all see it wrong way,it is not 90% free revive,it is new 10% tax from plarium,and it is not important do you want,like,want to participate,it is simply plariums MUST give us 10% of your troops

Tonaya

Feb 24, 2017, 09:5102/24/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

you all see it wrong way,it is not 90% free revive,it is new 10% tax from plarium,and it is not important do you want,like,want to participate,it is simply plariums MUST give us 10% of your troops

Tonaya

You're right that 10% of Units are not available for free revive, and if you don't revive them with Drachmas, they will be lost. However, those 10% Units give you 10x more XP and Rankings points, 10x more Intellect Points, a chance to capture Pantheons for your Coalition with 10x less losses! And what's more important, fun and cooperation with your Coalition members!
Feb 26, 2017, 02:3902/26/17
capturing pantheons is mostly not about if you can capture them, but if you can hold them afterwards. Not really recommended to take one off from top coalition, yes sure u can do it, but if u ready to take backfire it brings upon your coalition.
Feb 27, 2017, 10:0702/27/17
09/17/15
Rob May said:

capturing pantheons is mostly not about if you can capture them, but if you can hold them afterwards. Not really recommended to take one off from top coalition, yes sure u can do it, but if u ready to take backfire it brings upon your coalition.
There are different situations. Sometimes holders can barely protect their Pantheons and the only thing that stops others from capturing them is the fear of losses. And Massacre solves this issue.
Feb 28, 2017, 02:4602/28/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

You're right that 10% of Units are not available for free revive, and if you don't revive them with Drachmas, they will be lost. However, those 10% Units give you 10x more XP and Rankings points, 10x more Intellect Points, a chance to capture Pantheons for your Coalition with 10x less losses! And what's more important, fun and cooperation with your Coalition members!

1. Tonaya is always right,if i am not right,i wouldnt say anything here

2.there are no intellect points,they did show up for 1 day,and then we asked what is this,and you recalled them,so they dont exists here on our server,maybe they do exists on some server where you and moderators play.

3.when i want xp points i made them,when i want to go up on rankings,i go,so let us choose what we want,dont you choose instead of us.

4.when coalition want to take a pantheon,they take it,on pantheon massacre,no one take a pantheon,because holders of pantheon just take it back,and while all players fight for that pantheon,you just collect   10% dead troops from all,pantheon massacre is a deception.if we all dont like that tournament,erase pantheon massacre,and if you and your devs like that so much,you and your devs play on your server as much as you want,we dont care.

5.do we(players)have any rights in this game,or is it all what you(plarium) want?

Tonaya

Feb 28, 2017, 10:5502/28/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

2.there are no intellect points,they did show up for 1 day,and then we asked what is this,and you recalled them,so they dont exists here on our server,maybe they do exists on some server where you and moderators play.

3.when i want xp points i made them,when i want to go up on rankings,i go,so let us choose what we want,dont you choose instead of us.

4.when coalition want to take a pantheon,they take it,on pantheon massacre,no one take a pantheon,because holders of pantheon just take it back,and while all players fight for that pantheon,you just collect   10% dead troops from all,pantheon massacre is a deception.if we all dont like that tournament,erase pantheon massacre,and if you and your devs like that so much,you and your devs play on your server as much as you want,we dont care.

5.do we(players)have any rights in this game,or is it all what you(plarium) want?

2) Yes, we don't have them on Plarium.com. But we have them on Facebook, and one day they'll appear on your server as well.

3) You can recall all Defense and don't attack anyone if you don't want to fight and earn XP. It's your choice.

4) We don't force players to capture Pantheons, we give an opportunity to do it with less losses than usual. But it's always up to you - whether to use this opportunity or not.

5) As I said above, we give you opportunities. But you're the one who chooses how to play :)