All Categories

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 16, 2016, 12:1511/16/16
02/26/15

So, only pantheon attackers get 90% free revival. Pan defenders get no free revival and no reward.

Explain to us why we should defend these pantheons at all please?

Nov 16, 2016, 12:3911/16/16
07/11/14

Helen of Troy said:

Hi Neetox,

i am deeply sorry if you think my view is too personal and i aplogize, it was not intended that way.

The only permanent in this world is change and no one can stop change. My mother land also exercise democracy and freedom of expressions but thru change we learn a lot. there are always rejection and people insist when changes are being applied but thats not really matter now for us, what we do is we try to understand and cooperate... if you cant beat them then join them :-) but i am not joining plariums personnel.. just doing the reverse psychology :=)

Again i apologized for being personal :-)

Hi Helen of Troy,

thank you for understanding, it is nice that you speak openly and like me seek for improvements and changes for the better.

Best regards,

Neetox

Nov 16, 2016, 12:5511/16/16
09/20/15
It's bit early for me to tel just yet however, i do expect this latest event will cast me into a non-believer. Respectfully, it is not difficult to see what is worshiped behind the scenes, with each desperate alpha-experimental revision, that is nuttier than a squirrels diaper.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 13:0011/16/16
09/17/15
Chaos Reaper - a warning for offensive language.
Nov 16, 2016, 13:1111/16/16
09/17/15
paladin said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Q&A

Bigger Coalitions have more Defense than the smaller ones, right? Show your enemies that you're not afraid of them, show your teamwork and you will get some benefits from this Tournament.

Do you play the game Alyona?

I doubt it.

Or do you?

I'd like to park near your city and slap your city every morning.

I don't play on public servers, Paladin.
Nov 16, 2016, 13:1211/16/16
09/17/15
Bill69 said:

So, only pantheon attackers get 90% free revival. Pan defenders get no free revival and no reward.

Explain to us why we should defend these pantheons at all please?

All players will be able to revive all types of Units lost in PvP on Pantheons after the Massacre. Not just attackers.
Nov 16, 2016, 15:4311/16/16
08/21/14

Alyona,you deleting my posts every day >:(

you send me msg and i cant answer to you^^

leave my posts alone,i am not rude 

Tonaya
Nov 16, 2016, 15:5011/16/16
08/21/14

paladin said:

Q&A

Bigger Coalitions have more Defense than the smaller ones, right? Show your enemies that you're not afraid of them, show your teamwork and you will get some benefits from this Tournament.

Do you play the game Alyona?

I doubt it.

Or do you?

I'd like to park near your city and slap your city every morning.

i wish i know where is her city,but i would use different verb ^^

soon my post gonna be deleted,i'm violating some 3.15 rule and i dont even know what is it,i'm trying to be polite o.O

Tonaya

Nov 16, 2016, 21:5411/16/16
07/07/16

This tournament is turning into a Macbeth-like soliloquy:

it is a tale told by an idiot

full of sound and fury

signifying

nothing

Nov 17, 2016, 00:1511/17/16

what a stupid event! no point no prize and everyone ends up with 10% less troops!

Nov 17, 2016, 00:2011/17/16
10/15/15
Creo que fue un fracaso, unicamente participaron 5 coaliciones. Aplausos a la mierda de eventos que inventa Plarium
Nov 17, 2016, 11:1311/17/16
09/25/14
this event was a slap on the face to the bigger coalitions that said they would boycott they just got their armies reduce by 10% because they had no option but defend pans everyone else that did not hold pans had an option if they wanted to take back or not and for what no rewards nothing even the attackers got nothing some may have managed to hold onto the odd pan but for most nothing only one winner here plarium
Nov 17, 2016, 12:0911/17/16
09/17/15
Guys, maybe you have some ideas on how to improve this event? I'd like to hear them to pass them to our devs.
Nov 17, 2016, 17:1211/17/16
09/08/15

Guys, maybe you have some ideas on how to improve this event? I'd like to hear them to pass them to our devs.
Sure, the idea is to not do that event again, EVER.
Nov 17, 2016, 18:5311/17/16
09/25/14

Alyona we are humans, we have feelings!

We know this event was so every participant (willing or not willing) ends up with 10% less troops.

You don't need ideas, this question of yours is only to make you look like you care.

Have a nice day our beloved community manager.

Nov 17, 2016, 20:5711/17/16
10/15/15

Porque no coincidio con el normal de panteones ?? Por lo menos pierdes tu tropa para ganar algo.
Nov 18, 2016, 10:1011/18/16
09/12/16

Can you shed some light first on what Plarium's main intentions were with the event? For example:

1: Just a general action packed event where there are lots of BIG fights with little consequence of army loss.

2: Encourage fights at Pantheons because the view is that it is too passive there?

3: Provide opportunity of redistribution of Pantheon-power among coalitions where the view may be that there are too many coalitions without any Pantheons?

4: Put some coalitions in place for promoting that silly boycott?

I'd love to give some ideas, but I'm not sure what exactly the intentions were. Small differences there could mean one idea is much more attractive than another, assuming you want the intention/impact of the event to focus on the same thing as you originally planned.

Nov 18, 2016, 12:2211/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 12:24(edited)
08/11/16
alyona you crack me up you lot make up this event that virtually no one really wanted apart from plarium and then you ask how can you improve this event you must have a second job as a comedian why ask us now when we say we don't want something you guys carry on regardless never admitting you may have got it wrong so now you ask what a hypocrite you are
Nov 18, 2016, 12:4611/18/16
09/17/15

jgvrolijk85rsa said:

Can you shed some light first on what Plarium's main intentions were with the event? For example:

1: Just a general action packed event where there are lots of BIG fights with little consequence of army loss.

2: Encourage fights at Pantheons because the view is that it is too passive there?

3: Provide opportunity of redistribution of Pantheon-power among coalitions where the view may be that there are too many coalitions without any Pantheons?

4: Put some coalitions in place for promoting that silly boycott?

I'd love to give some ideas, but I'm not sure what exactly the intentions were. Small differences there could mean one idea is much more attractive than another, assuming you want the intention/impact of the event to focus on the same thing as you originally planned.

Sure. Actually I think most of your points are correct.

1) Encourage players to work together and have big fights without fear of losing all their armies. Many players refrain from PvP to keep their armies safe. This Tournament is a good chance to have some fun while the losses are low.

2) Encourage players to fight over Pantheons. In most cases players avoid Pantheon attacks, because they can cause massive Unit losses. We give players a chance to fight for them without losing all their armies.

3) Give all Coalitions a chance to capture Pantheons if they don't have any. On some servers TOP Coalitions didn't change for a very long time. We give an opportunity to change the position of your Coalition, depose current leaders and change the global map drastically.

Nov 18, 2016, 15:1411/18/16
03/10/15

sure, as the last time we gave you ideas it was so effective .... 

but here it goes.... and this is not sarcasm its real... if plarium want to get ride of all inactive players troops stationary (as that was the only objective of the event), now lets do a capital massacre :-) so that balances all, only pantheons is not fair 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.