All Categories

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 14, 2016, 12:1311/14/16
02/02/15

Revive 90% Of Lost Units For Free!

Expand Your Borders Like Never Before!

Archons!

A historic new Event shall soon be held!

The Pantheon Massacre is a completely new, unique Event and shall be open to ALL Coalition Members. This Event presents a unique opportunity to seize control of Pantheons held by rivals, and remap your Coalitions borders without the risk of long-term damage to your armies!

Coalitions will be tasked with engaging in battle at Pantheons. Best of all, as soon as the Event comes to an end, you shall be able to revive 90% of the Units you lost in the Massacre at Pantheons for FREE! You will be able to revive the rest of your fallen warriors in the Infirmary as usual. Please note that only those Units lost while fighting against rival Archons can be revived for free – Units lost in battle against Xerxes’s armies do not count, and Persians slain will not contribute to your Coalition’s score in the Event Rankings.

Keep a watchful eye on the Massacre countdown clock in the “Events” interface, and prepare your armies for the fray!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2016, 12:4111/14/16
09/25/14

Name it "how to get a pantheon, for dummies".

Will there be a Capitol massacre in the near future?

Nov 14, 2016, 12:4711/14/16
12/29/14

Soooo, i log out for the night, come back tomorrow to see my defence lost to a pantheon attack, the window for recouping 90% is over so i lose everything but 30% of the remaining 10% in the infirmary?

When is the 90% recovery period?

Nov 14, 2016, 15:5411/14/16
07/11/14
Plarium has no respect towards players and coalitions who have invested the most so far into the game. They think they can change rules of the game whenever they want to get more and more money. But this will get back to you as boomerang.
Nov 14, 2016, 17:0911/14/16
08/19/14
ooohhh... plarium what is your plan. give us something of fun or something very different get more money
Nov 14, 2016, 17:1811/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 17:20(edited)
08/19/14
otherwise the instruction are few but complicate In that us can not know what is free and what  isn't free
Nov 14, 2016, 17:2311/14/16
09/25/14
plarium do you guys have a clue how this game has been ruined by your constant tampering all aimed at grabbing money from players pockets players who enjoyed the game before spent money but why would anyone spend on this load of crap you have made it clear recently our opinions don't matter and since some player had said they would not spend any more coins its as if you are trying to punish us so I will say this to you guys keep going all you do is make it easier for me not to spend and I am now struggling to log on to a game I loved playing for over 2 years
Nov 14, 2016, 18:5411/14/16
09/25/14

Plarium never actually reads forums.

They have robots to catch words like "boycott, quit, stupid update" etc :)

The updates are getting worse and worse, makes no sense to punish all the hard working coalitions that own pantheons and have spent resources and drachmas (your stupid game currency) to get there.

Dissapointing. 

Nov 14, 2016, 20:0711/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 20:08(edited)
01/10/16

may the god have mercy to those who are unable to log in during the event revive their troops which are built with great effords and money. There will be people that will suffer enourmous losses.

ps: i am so happy that my coa doesnt hold pantheon... :)  :) :) 

Nov 14, 2016, 22:4311/14/16
Nov 15, 2016, 11:04(edited)
01/27/15

I've had an open mind about everything, even the items in which we all boycotted over but this is the one I cannot tolerate.  Many of us have sacrificed tremendously both money and time negotiating territories, forming alliances etc etc to get our place on the pan map and you just want to take it all away at the blink of an eye and a 90% revival with a temporary window?  What if someone is at work or a host of other times sensitive reasons?

Nov 14, 2016, 22:5611/14/16
03/29/15

Whoever goes throwing their troops around during this like maniacs safe in the knowledge they'll get 90% back, better hope their internet doesnt go down in the temporary revival window.  

Those 75% off revival cost events last 24 hr, as do the 50% unit discounts.  Will Plarium also stretch the temporary window to a day, or will it be less?

Nov 15, 2016, 07:2511/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 10:59(edited)
09/12/16

RIX said:

I've had an open mind about everything, even the items in which we all boycotted over but this is the one I cannot tolerate.  Many of us have sacrificed tremendously both money and time negotiating territories, forming alliances etc etc to get our place on the pan map and you just want to take it all away at the blink of an eye and a 90% revival with a temporary window?  What if someone is at work or a host of other times sensitive reasons?

You guys suck

What are you not realising here?

Where do you get "we all boycotted" from? If you think everybody in coalitions where the HM said they are boycotting, did in fact boycott, then you are mistaken.

Even if all players in the top coalitions did boycott: Do you really think it will make that big of a difference to Plarium - while top players typically spend more, they are in the absolute minority. There are hundreds of thousands of other players who all spend little bits here and there, some actually quite a lot.

If Plarium wants to stop your boycott, they simply have to do it, and it is something they can do very, very easily. Perhaps the Pantheon massacre is something along those lines, or Plarium hasn't even noticed your boycott and is just doing this because it shakes things up a bit, which is nice.

What other people do not realise, is that if your boycott is successful, all that you are doing is getting benefits mostly in your interest, and you are making Plarium more money-hungry and/or restricting game development because you are cutting funds. This does not benefit the masses.

So please, take your boycott, stick up the behind, and play the game, or leave and stop moaning.

Nov 15, 2016, 08:5611/15/16
12/08/15
I have to agree with the last statement too many whiners and what does that accomplish?? nothing u play the game or don't... plain and simple
Nov 15, 2016, 09:3811/15/16
03/08/15

How Long will the revival window with 90% be open? 24H? more? less?

Please gives more details here,

thank you

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2016, 10:4711/15/16
09/17/15
paladin said:

Name it "how to get a pantheon, for dummies".

Will there be a Capitol massacre in the near future?

We don't have such a Tournament. Capitals can't be captured by other Coalitions.
Nov 15, 2016, 10:5811/15/16
09/17/15

Q&A

1.When is the 90% recovery period?

7 Days after the Tournament end.

2.makes no sense to punish all the hard working coalitions that own pantheons and have spent resources and drachmas (your stupid game currency) to get there.

Bigger Coalitions have more Defense than the smaller ones, right? Show your enemies that you're not afraid of them, show your teamwork and you will get some benefits from this Tournament.

3. may the god have mercy to those who are unable to log in during the event revive their troops which are built with great effords and money. There will be people that will suffer enourmous losses.

Units lost at Pantheons can be restored for free during 7 days after the Tournament end.

4. What if someone is at work or a host of other times sensitive reasons?

You will have 7 days to revive your Units. If someone won't be able to log in (like having a vacation) for that period of time, Coalition leadership can save his Units by kickin the player from the Coalition. His Units will return to his Acropolis.

5. Those 75% off revival cost events last 24 hr, as do the 50% unit discounts. Will Plarium also stretch the temporary window to a day, or will it be less?

It's 7 days.

6. How Long will the revival window with 90% be open? 24H? more? less?

And once again, it's 7 days.

Nov 15, 2016, 11:0511/15/16
09/17/15
Ajax, Rix - a warning for offensive language.
Nov 15, 2016, 11:1511/15/16
07/07/16

hi,

i have been reading comments from different players for more than 6 months now and all i can read is all complaints.

I believe and i agree that we have our freedom to say what we feel. we have our own opinion and my opinion is that Plarium is only doing what's a business should run. They have some people working on them and they are not free from their services, they do have some maintenance to maintain and again its not free, everything needs to be paid when you run a business, ofcourse you need to have a profit otherwise you will be bankrupt.

we are free to leave the game, we are free if we want to buy from them, we are free as everbody else in this world.

Plarium did not ask anyone of us to play their games

Plarium did not ask us to buy packages from them.

Plarium did not force anyone of you guys... so please, stop complaining. as i can see it, you only want to get more without spending anything..

The truth Hurts.....

Nov 15, 2016, 12:5511/15/16
12/23/14

mantragomez said:

hi,

i have been reading comments from different players for more than 6 months now and all i can read is all complaints.

I believe and i agree that we have our freedom to say what we feel. we have our own opinion and my opinion is that Plarium is only doing what's a business should run. They have some people working on them and they are not free from their services, they do have some maintenance to maintain and again its not free, everything needs to be paid when you run a business, ofcourse you need to have a profit otherwise you will be bankrupt.

we are free to leave the game, we are free if we want to buy from them, we are free as everbody else in this world.

Plarium did not force anyone of you guys... so please, stop complaining. as i can see it, you only want to get more without spending anything..

The truth Hurts.....

I think you somehow you missed the point.  No one is complaining about paying for items etc, but when the game forces you to take pans, defend them and grow.  Make Sparta proud.  They have updated some things to make it more easier for offence which I understand.  But this latest one is just money making, as players who have 2nd and 3rd accounts, snipers etc will just kill off defence troops and get 90% back.  Why should I loose my  defence troops to a process that makes it non expensive for players to kill off.  Makes no sense.  I can understand where some players are coming from, telling players to stop moaning but tbh, they may well be in an alliance with no pans, or just low down in the rankings.  

Yes, Plarium did not ask us to play, Yes Plarium did not ask us to buy packages from them, Yes they did not force anyone BUT they do force you to build and defend pans etc to grow your empire and then remove the carpet from under you.  That is the point .

Nov 15, 2016, 12:5711/15/16
Nov 16, 2016, 13:06(edited)
05/10/16
RIX said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ajax, Rix - a warning for offensive language.

Be a Man RIX
Nov 15, 2016, 13:1111/15/16
07/07/16

Ajax said:

mantragomez said:

hi,

The truth Hurts.....

I think you somehow you missed the point.  No one is complaining about paying for items etc, but when the game forces you to take pans, defend them and grow.  Make Sparta proud.  They have updated some things to make it more easier for offence which I understand.  But this latest one is just money making, as players who have 2nd and 3rd accounts, snipers etc will just kill off defence troops and get 90% back.  Why should I loose my  defence troops to a process that makes it non expensive for players to kill off.  Makes no sense.  I can understand where some players are coming from, telling players to stop moaning but tbh, they may well be in an alliance with no pans, or just low down in the rankings.  

Yes, Plarium did not ask us to play, Yes Plarium did not ask us to buy packages from them, Yes they did not force anyone BUT they do force you to build and defend pans etc to grow your empire and then remove the carpet from under you.  That is the point .

Plarium force me to build and defend pans? to grow my empire and then remove the carpet under me? that is your point?

The tournament is not even started yet but look at HOB, they are down and they are being beaten up by couple of coals out there. Not only HOB, there are some Great coal who where down in just hours. SPQR, Death Inc and some other Coals. it happens before and it will happen again and again. So tell me what is your point then?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.