All Categories

Plarium Diaries: How Games Change Lives!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 28, 2016, 14:5010/28/16
02/02/15

Ever wondered if Plarium games influence players’ real lives?

They do! Families reunite after 40 years of separation; people fall in love and get married; some players travel halfway around the world to meet their Coalition Members! Watch the video to learn more!

Share the video with your friends if you want to see more of such content!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tell us how the game influenced your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u9sAemiG5w

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2016, 12:3710/31/16
Oct 31, 2016, 12:41(edited)
07/12/15
OK, I admit this one IS funny!!!!! Nice one Greed!! 
Nov 1, 2016, 09:4211/01/16
08/27/14

i agree neetox,

i get that newer gamers don't get our frustration yet

i started to play the game over 2 years ago and the events, postions and so were more fun and playable for all and not for the ellte few who spend tons of money to get far
i get that money paying costumers get an advantige but i don't support the fact that non-paying gamers don't get anywere
and yes, its once took skill to become strong and powerfull but now, sorry, but it doesn't, it takes a lot of money to do so now, not skill, not strategy or being smart, but purely your wallet.
i support the actions that are being taken richt now and i duely hope we can change things for every1's sake

i just replyed to this post is i find it rediciuolus that plarium keeps going with their "good news" campain while things are very different right now, that is all what i wanted to make clear

regards DES

Nov 1, 2016, 11:1511/01/16
03/29/15
DoubleEdgedSword said:

i agree neetox,

i get that newer gamers don't get our frustration yet

i started to play the game over 2 years ago and the events, postions and so were more fun and playable for all and not for the ellte few who spend tons of money to get far
i get that money paying costumers get an advantige but i don't support the fact that non-paying gamers don't get anywere
and yes, its once took skill to become strong and powerfull but now, sorry, but it doesn't, it takes a lot of money to do so now, not skill, not strategy or being smart, but purely your wallet.
i support the actions that are being taken richt now and i duely hope we can change things for every1's sake

i just replyed to this post is i find it rediciuolus that plarium keeps going with their "good news" campain while things are very different right now, that is all what i wanted to make clear

regards DES

I recall pvp about 16 months ago, if you scored around 8-10k points, you'd not be too far off breaking even in troop gain/loss. You wouldn't do too badly by placing select amount of troop in colony to all die in the open, you'd still be at a bit of a loss, but other items in rewards made it worthwhile. Now it seems as as troop loss is worse in tournaments whatever you do, and you get bits of rubbish like divine quest refresher instead of scrolls, reward scale negative increases the higher the score. Maybe it's cos of all the other bits and bobs now, so there's less troop reward to make up for the other things, or have the rewards been lessened over time.  When rewards are poor, so can be activity.
Nov 1, 2016, 11:3311/01/16
09/25/14
what happened to my post plarium why did you delete it too close to the actual truth you are a bunch of money grabbing facists that don't allow free speech why even bother with a forum when you delete and edit posts but leave up any that suits you that's just pointless
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2016, 11:3811/01/16
09/17/15

Guys, I know that many of you miss the old days, old rewards, old Positions, old updates, etc. And it's normal. When you join the game, you stay there because you feel excited about it, you love it as it is. But you evolve, and the game evolves too. Sometimes you may not like certain updates or changes in rewards. But they are made to make your gaming experience more exciting. We make hardcore war strategy games. It shouldn't be easy to play them, right? 

Nov 1, 2016, 16:2111/01/16
Nov 1, 2016, 16:22(edited)
08/27/14

alyona,

sorry to say but i believe you are truely ignorend about what is going on in the game

you don't even know how its played and and how long term actions go, as you said yourself, you never played in the open server, only test servers, so you know virtually nothing about the game nor its tactics (don't deny it, you said it yourself, i read every story, or fairytale in my eyes, you write down)

all you speak about is the hypotatical usuage of the game and not how it truely is played

my advice: play the game for half a year, without drachmas, on the public server and see how far you get with your "hardcore war strategy"

lol, i can say you this: not far at all

regards DES
Nov 1, 2016, 21:2511/01/16
04/06/15

there are things that life can change everything, someday can be with nice people and one day no longer are with them and you are no one, but the experience is great, to have shared

ramdom 

Nov 1, 2016, 21:5111/01/16
09/25/14
alyona we are your customers lets not kid ourselves here you guys are not interested in our gaming experience you are only interested in our wallet and these updates you guys have implemented has shown this if you were interested in your players having fun you would have listened to the comments instead of constantly coming on here and talking bull at  least try and be honest when you come on instead of spouting same old plarium nonesense
Nov 2, 2016, 02:5211/02/16
07/11/14

All latest Sparta updates have one major goal - to make you a game addict, or at least to keep you occupied whole day 24/7, what means more money form them on the long run. Now you are even forced to come online every 3 hours because of amphitheather... it is true that you have more content and events, but gameplay is more unbalanced for little or non coiners... you can understand this, if you were playing Sparta for a long time.

For instance, if your big army is trapped at PP, as an addict or even as a serious gamer you can't wait few months to produce enough of the new units, so you are forced to buy drachmas. PP are designed in non transparent form on purpose, so another type of addicts -gamblers can find them challenging and addictive, but main purpose of PP is that you open your wallet and "pay the ransom" every time when your army is entrapped at PP. 

All game "improvements" are leading towards more and more monetization, but ironically Sparta became challenging in a funny way - that you continue to play and you try not to buy anything.You can still be competitive in few areas, like raids, sieges, team play... I think that more and more players will realize what Sparta is all about, but you can change your game goals and still enjoy to play it.

Nov 2, 2016, 04:1711/02/16
08/19/14

when I see this comes to my mind you alyona, basileus and your team trying to kidding with us. everytime that I saw your posted alyona they says the same

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I can't see another thing there

Basileus you are in the same way.

I hope more from you girls and boyd plarium