SERVER MAINTENANCE On October, 24, 2016

2 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
24 October, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC

Archon!

On October, 24 Sparta: War of Empires will be updating its servers from 10:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. UTC. While we should only need a few minutes to read the entrails and burn offerings to the gods of code, you may temporarily have trouble accessing the game. If you experience any problems, try waiting five minutes, clearing your entire browser cache, and then reloading the game

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Katahdin
27 October, 2016, 12:10 PM UTC
It seems i am missing 2 embassy signing ques from the latest update.. i had two paid for in my inventory.. how do i get them back in my account?
Katahdin
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 November, 2016, 11:45 AM UTC
Katahdin said:

It seems i am missing 2 embassy signing ques from the latest update.. i had two paid for in my inventory.. how do i get them back in my account?
Hi! You can't store them. Once you buy one Special Offer with that Item, you can't buy more of that Items. So if you bought 3 Offers, 1 of them was with the Item, and two - without. We will also add this information to the game.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723349 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:savon