New Agreement Levels!

New Agreement Levels!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 8, 2016, 10:5211/08/16
03/29/15

Plarium's VIP club idea is disappointing.

When players organised a skype room or whatever to discuss plarium problems, the rest of us are told to waste time listing concerns to plarium on a forum topic, so everyone is involved and can view complaints.

Now they have a VIP club, so I guess it's ok to keep things under wraps so long as plarium are involved in the exclusive discussion.  Just seems like a ploy to me, to keep complaints out of public view and pacify the hallowed members of the club.
Nov 8, 2016, 12:5511/08/16
09/25/14
AT YOUR FACE non-coiners and occasional coiners !
Nov 8, 2016, 19:3911/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 20:10(edited)

dxr250 said:

And here is Plarium's solution lol

http://prntscr.com/d4d7me

http://prntscr.com/d4d7se

Enjoy it all......... i dont think i need to comment on that...

That's funny 

Plarium Games tell they have 2.500.000 players at their games .... Now they gonna tell they also have 2.500.000 personal assistants for each individual player on their games ? .....    

Great 

We finally get rid of their nonsense answering tech support team  

EDIT I;

And their moderators may now also find another way to earn their free drachma's in the game    

Would be nice to see how they succeed now in the game 

That must be a huge reorganisation by Plarium Games....  the old tech, dev and support team out and a new global team back in. I'm guessing Plarium Games is in for the quest; 'Company and employee of the year ' 

EDIT II;

"i need to get a VIP assistant to fix this bug with the reports..."

That was one of the lines I had in my coalitionchannel this evening....   Any Personal Assistance ready to take that on his/her shoulders ?    

That's what Plarium Games probably never told these new employees(personal assistant for each individual player) ,   you have to earn 'recomandations ' from the players....  How it's calculated....Well it's'  top secret' only players can tell, you have to geuss it....  But don't worry, you may always write a guideline with your experience, so you can help the whole 'Personal Assistance Community '     

Nov 9, 2016, 11:0811/09/16
03/10/15
dxr250 said:

And here is Plarium's solution lol

http://prntscr.com/d4d7me

http://prntscr.com/d4d7se

Enjoy it all......... i dont think i need to comment on that...
no comments, i am in disbelief.... what a way to listen to players unless there is a  VIP suggestions line too ... just incredible... 
Nov 11, 2016, 16:5711/11/16
08/19/14
you are always crossing the line plarium and we are looking like fools. stop this stupid game plarium
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 11:5211/14/16
09/17/15
BLADER said:

you are always crossing the line plarium and we are looking like fools. stop this stupid game plarium
Hi, BLADER! What makes you feel like that? Maybe you have some ideas on improvements?
Nov 19, 2016, 21:3411/19/16
09/01/16

Yes there are some ideas for improvements.. like the 7 previous pages of that thread? Still see those out-of-proportion bonuses on the new agreement lvls.

Why do you ask question if you don't read the answers? 
Nov 21, 2016, 18:3411/21/16
03/10/15

leader she keeps saying the same about the suggestions, that does not mean she will care for them.... is jsut a copy paste answer with no real meaning behind :-) 

a real community manager would have made a round table with leaders to talk about the problems and try to find solutions. I remember in my previous games, moderators did lots of interviews, round tables etc with players and were n touch with real situation of the game/server/world.

I can tell you that their forum was really active, players contribute a lot as when there is a good synergy, things work better for all sides.

Nov 22, 2016, 10:1411/22/16

Fortuna said:

leader she keeps saying the same about the suggestions, that does not mean she will care for them.... is jsut a copy paste answer with no real meaning behind :-) 

a real community manager would have made a round table with leaders to talk about the problems and try to find solutions. I remember in my previous games, moderators did lots of interviews, round tables etc with players and were n touch with real situation of the game/server/world.

I can tell you that their forum was really active, players contribute a lot as when there is a good synergy, things work better for all sides.

Hi! We do care and we appreciate your feedback, and our developers make decisions that are based on it. But let me draw your attention to the following. If we let every player implement their suggestion to the game, this will bring us to chaos. On the other hand we have our own vision of the game, balance, etc. So the only way to make Sparta better, is to do it together. That's a reason we have a Suggestion thread. Thanks for understanding!

Nov 23, 2016, 17:1011/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 17:17(edited)

Strange you community managers repeat all the time : " we do our best to make the game better "

while the response of the community is " it becomes worser and worser with every new updates they do"

In the real world they have a word for it " the discrepancy between the two groups becomes wider and wider " 

The "better" from Plarium side is equal to the word "worser" from the players side and seen the wide gap and still becomes wider  between these two it shall  that " both groups end up alone" 

In real world words "players aren't intrested anymore in any games Plarium Games exploite or launch " .

Nov 26, 2016, 11:5511/26/16
09/01/16

Now they are going to say they didn't fix the new bonuses on agreement levels because we didn't put it in the correct thread :)

(although they created that particular thread that relates to the new lvls..)
Nov 29, 2016, 10:2611/29/16
09/17/15
Leader said:

Now they are going to say they didn't fix the new bonuses on agreement levels because we didn't put it in the correct thread :)

(although they created that particular thread that relates to the new lvls..)
Could you please specify the issue you're referring to?
Dec 8, 2016, 12:2012/08/16
09/17/15
Leader - a warning for profanity.
Dec 21, 2016, 20:4612/21/16
Dec 22, 2016, 20:44(edited)
07/16/15

I really dont understand what everyone here (me included) is complaining about.....

Its great !!! Thanks to the new agreements proportional changes (mostly that as it is the most clear 1001% pay to win aspect) all is going great on Sparta..... Most of my friends wich were moderate buyers and try to base their game style on skilled and strategic gameplay arent even motivated to log in to this anymore ( not saying that i am ) So all the work and teaching guys how to play in a way that make them competative without sell their houses or cars to buy stuff here is wasted..... Ah yeah ... and every 3 hours i get to wave that stuppid kitchen knife thing to a fat or thin guy to progress ..... its a nice change from simply raid for resources lol (Even though i have nothing against the Amphitheater, that change actually benefits online time of players. Still with the motivation this money grinder gives me lately it annoys me to do that too) 

So all in all, a big thanks to Plarium for destroying a game that could be the best out of pure greed..... Sorry for not writing for a long period here anymore either.... Kinda feel its pointless too as i see the same pattern of a msg from moderators to us to propose things to better the game .... Meanwhile we have spend hours of our free time (wich should be used to play and enjoy to get away from real life stress ) to explain in details and with examples why we saw those changes as a game killer and most real gamers actually predicted here whats gonna happen because of them....

Well, cant say i am happy to see it and our predictions coming true.... But, as said before we tryed to warn and act against it to prevent it. So the fault is not on us (the gamers) side. 

Suggestion: Instead of constant massacer , capital etc tournaments with lower and lower rewards plus bigger reward steps, why dont you make a "Waste real $ tournament" instead. Where the team that manages to spend (waste) the biggest amount of real money in a given time frame wins ...? I mean , the rest of the game is pretty much the same anyway. Why waste time and programming resources to convert money into bits and bytes for same result? There is no strategy or skilled gameplay left in this anyway....

P.S. My reply to the next "make your suggestion to make this game better msg" is this: GO TO PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD AND START READING!

Dec 22, 2016, 10:0612/22/16
09/17/15

Hi, DXR250! 

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about the game. 

I already gave a reply about the new Agreements levels. I'll post it here as well:

Even with such a significant boost, Offensive Units will not be as effective at defense as Defensive Units, and vice versa. When our developers design a new game feature, they make sure it does not change the core of the game while enhancing your gaming experience. New Agreement levels provide equal opportunities to both offensive and defensive players to have better chances against their enemies. As in real life, you will need both Offensive and Defensive Units to wage war effectively.

There are a number of comments stating that it will no longer be possible to ambush Offensive Units, and one will need more offense to be able to perform that “trick”. You are right. This trick is a nice strategic move, but let us look at it from a different standpoint: multiple players brought it to our attention that their armies were destroyed in unfair battles like that. So it is only fair that players have some security against such “tricks”. We do not grant absolute protection from this, so the strategy in question can still be used. What we did is reduce its damaging effect. Such battles will still be unfair, but you are free to employ this strategy if you wish. We do, however, want all of our players to have more real and epic battles, where both sides gain Experience and agree that fights are fair.

Also, I'd like to remind you that level 30 Agreements can be achieved without using Sketches, only with regular Resources. So we have 2 levels for some Agreements that can be achieved with Sketches. That's not much, right? While you will be upgrading your other Achievements to lvl 30, you can collect Drachmas to buy Sketches. As an experienced player, you know all the best ways to get them in the game, I'm sure of it. 

But even if you decide that you don't need to upgrade Agreements to lvl 32, you can use all benefits of lvl 30. So isn't it a positive change for players that want to build a stronger army?

Dec 23, 2016, 08:5612/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 08:57(edited)
08/13/16

dxr250 said:

I really dont understand what everyone here (me included) is complaining about.....

Its great !!! Thanks to the new agreements proportional changes (mostly that as it is the most clear 1001% pay to win aspect) all is going great on Sparta..... Most of my friends wich were moderate buyers and try to base their game style on skilled and strategic gameplay arent even motivated to log in to this anymore ( not saying that i am ) So all the work and teaching guys how to play in a way that make them competative without sell their houses or cars to buy stuff here is wasted..... Ah yeah ... and every 3 hours i get to wave that stuppid kitchen knife thing to a fat or thin guy to progress ..... its a nice change from simply raid for resources lol (Even though i have nothing against the Amphitheater, that change actually benefits online time of players. Still with the motivation this money grinder gives me lately it annoys me to do that too) 

So all in all, a big thanks to Plarium for destroying a game that could be the best out of pure greed..... Sorry for not writing for a long period here anymore either.... Kinda feel its pointless too as i see the same pattern of a msg from moderators to us to propose things to better the game .... Meanwhile we have spend hours of our free time (wich should be used to play and enjoy to get away from real life stress ) to explain in details and with examples why we saw those changes as a game killer and most real gamers actually predicted here whats gonna happen because of them....

Well, cant say i am happy to see it and our predictions coming true.... But, as said before we tryed to warn and act against it to prevent it. So the fault is not on us (the gamers) side. 

Suggestion: Instead of constant massacer , capital etc tournaments with lower and lower rewards plus bigger reward steps, why dont you make a "Waste real $ tournament" instead. Where the team that manages to spend (waste) the biggest amount of real money in a given time frame wins ...? I mean , the rest of the game is pretty much the same anyway. Why waste time and programming resources to convert money into bits and bytes for same result? There is no strategy or skilled gameplay left in this anyway....

P.S. My reply to the next "make your suggestion to make this game better msg" is this: GO TO PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD AND START READING!

Yup, I understand it mitigated the impact of a particular strategy that you used. But, you ARE over-reacting to this. You claim to be a strategist, therefore, you should know that there is plenty of strategy left in the game. (Would be nice if there is more, yes, always more strategy is better.)

I agree that the agreement changes have advantages and disadvantages, but overall, the agreement changes is for the better.

Dec 23, 2016, 10:1512/23/16
07/16/15

tsunwu85rsa said:

dxr250 said:

Yup, I understand it mitigated the impact of a particular strategy that you used. But, you ARE over-reacting to this. You claim to be a strategist, therefore, you should know that there is plenty of strategy left in the game. (Would be nice if there is more, yes, always more strategy is better.)

I agree that the agreement changes have advantages and disadvantages, but overall, the agreement changes is for the better.

Let me try once more to explain. Maybe i did not make it clear enough. Personally i have put more money then most people would consider for sane for a game so trust me i have enough troops and extras in my city to keep up with those changes. However every team-coalition has also moderate buyers in it. Those get chased out by those changes wich has two effects towards all of us money players too.
A) Most importan is we lose many good friends wich see no point in try to keep chase this as they cant really be competative unless they intend to spend same or more money then we do (or did in past). So the biggest fun factor that was fight and exchange tips and strategy's with friends gets a huge hit. 
B) The cost gets even higher to maintain and keep playing our game style that we used too. Now trust me i know really well how much this has cost me so far and how much it costs per month to maintain my game style and battle style. Point beeing that cost was allready big, now plarium desides it gets even more expensive to keep on. Lets keep in mind.... Its a game in the end. 

Would you though mind to tell me wich exactly part you see as strategic in this game now? Example if i have put 10k $ on my city and army, and you only 500 or 1000 $ you wanna tell me how you intend to deal with me? And even if you ask for help from others to do so , you wanna tell me at wich money cost that battle will be? 

Dec 25, 2016, 14:0712/25/16
10/15/15
NIKITA METEOR said:

Fortuna said:

Hi! We do care and we appreciate your feedback, and our developers make decisions that are based on it. But let me draw your attention to the following. If we let every player implement their suggestion to the game, this will bring us to chaos. On the other hand we have our own vision of the game, balance, etc. So the only way to make Sparta better, is to do it together. That's a reason we have a Suggestion thread. Thanks for understanding!

Un caos es en lo que se esta convirtiendo gracias a Plarium y las ideas implementadas teniendo en cuenta las ideas de los VISA y no las ideas de los jugadores normales, las buenas ideas que venefician a todos por igual

Dec 25, 2016, 20:4012/25/16
Dec 25, 2016, 20:53(edited)
08/13/16

dxr250 said:

tsunwu85rsa said:

dxr250 said:

Let me try once more to explain. Maybe i did not make it clear enough. Personally i have put more money then most people would consider for sane for a game so trust me i have enough troops and extras in my city to keep up with those changes. However every team-coalition has also moderate buyers in it. Those get chased out by those changes wich has two effects towards all of us money players too.
A) Most importan is we lose many good friends wich see no point in try to keep chase this as they cant really be competative unless they intend to spend same or more money then we do (or did in past). So the biggest fun factor that was fight and exchange tips and strategy's with friends gets a huge hit. 
B) The cost gets even higher to maintain and keep playing our game style that we used too. Now trust me i know really well how much this has cost me so far and how much it costs per month to maintain my game style and battle style. Point beeing that cost was allready big, now plarium desides it gets even more expensive to keep on. Lets keep in mind.... Its a game in the end. 

Would you though mind to tell me wich exactly part you see as strategic in this game now? Example if i have put 10k $ on my city and army, and you only 500 or 1000 $ you wanna tell me how you intend to deal with me? And even if you ask for help from others to do so , you wanna tell me at wich money cost that battle will be? 

You don't have to explain your case again. I heard and understood it the first time You believe very strongly in your case, but, IMHO, you are not opening your mind and you are refusing to move on and to adapt when you got thrown a curve ball.

Here are your answers to questions:

Not going to share strategies with you. (No offense meant.) For all I know, you could be in BoK. There is certainly more to strategy in this game than you claim. Further, your favorite tactic that you used, just got mitigated, not eliminated. You should still be able to use it with good effect overall in your game.

How am I going to deal with you then if you spend USD10k? Easy - I either avoid you, or team up with a few friends and kill you, or use some other special tactics to hurt you (of which there are many). The only thing you need to be really worried about in this game, is a very smart coiner, and that is always going to be a problem regardless of the agreement changes or not. If you haven't realised yet that the average coiner is a potential PvP points bag regardless of the agreement changes, then hopefully you will soon.

Open your mind, turn it positive, move on, and kick some ass.

Merry Christmas