Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 19, 2016, 08:4410/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 08:52(edited)
09/16/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

dxr250 said:

Ok let me give an example...

However, it also means that your Offense will be much more protected against such sudden attacks. So it works equally for both sides. 

This statement only applies to those again who can reach the top levels of the agreement map. People at level 20 are still at only +40% , while those at 32 are many times that value.

Again, this makes it so that smaller players and modest coiners will take a MUCH longer time (in fact for practical purposes theres really no way for them) to get the sketches to assure the resource storage required for the upgrades, let alone the sketches to upgrade the agreements pertaining to those troops the player specializes in.

This creates a situation where only a select few will have improved defense of offensive units, and thus will wield a further leveraged advantage over people who used to be able to use smaller armies to hurt larger ones. They are still impacted the most with the new changes.

Your still reducing a strategic game play strategy that allowed skill to count for something , AND making  game balance worse by widening the gap between your common player base and the top coiners.

We are still awaiting an answer regarding whether Plarium will consider the long term effects of these changes and if they will consider mitigating the aforementioned impacts for the betterment of the community and game.

Here is another post from another coalition leader. People are discussing a moritorium on drachma purchases until we at least get some kind of clarity on this issue across your game. This represents the feelings of a LARGE amount of your top coiners. Please take the time to address your community concern so it may be avoided entirely.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/30698_all-top-20-coalitions-will-stop-coining-untill-further-notice-

Oct 19, 2016, 08:5010/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 09:14(edited)
03/10/15

please remember there is a initiative where most top coas are already in. anyone that wants more information, as plarium keep deleting posts, do not hesitate to contact any of us on game, skype, ts etc :-)

we basically complain of one thing of all changes, to lower the bonus for Level 31 and 32 to 70% ..... 

Oct 19, 2016, 09:0010/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 09:01(edited)
09/16/14

Archill said:

Hello, some suggestions to cool down this topic.

1. Lower the bonus for Level 31 and 32 to 70%

2. Make Level 31 and 31 avaliable for (a lot of) resources and/or

3. Give more sketches in the tournaments. It should be possible for an active player to earn 10.000 sketches in one year.

Regards Archill

Something like this would at least be a scaled mitigation of the mentioned issues, and would go a long way to assuring free players that while their roles would be reduced somewhat, they could still be relevant AND eventually attain troop parity with top pay players.

@Alyona if Plarium did this , then your statement would be much more accurate.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 19, 2016, 10:5010/19/16
09/17/15

Fortuna said:

Alyona, whats your experience in Sparta? 

I don't play on public servers, and right now I'm spending more time in a new game which came out for Mobile. But since I've been working for Plarium I played all our games - more or less. Of course, not on the public servers, so I definitely have a different experience than you do. 

Less hours spent for playing+less interactions with other players (no serious wars, etc, cuz we all play to try and learn the game here, not to dominate).

So yes, I guess there can be situations when I can't completely understand what you feel. But at least I can try 
Oct 19, 2016, 10:5410/19/16
03/10/15

so, why dont you try to read back all what we are saying, or we open a new forum, where we as active up to date players we explain why all this changes (even if we have to do it again) and specially this one of the porcertages are a game breaker, for players and in middle long term to plarium?

dont you see we want us to work toguether so both customers and company we are satisfied?
Oct 19, 2016, 10:5810/19/16
07/16/15

Fortuna said:

I don't play on public servers, and right now I'm spending more time in a new game which came out for Mobile. But since I've been working for Plarium I played all our games - more or less. Of course, not on the public servers, so I definitely have a different experience than you do. 

Less hours spent for playing+less interactions with other players (no serious wars, etc, cuz we all play to try and learn the game here, not to dominate).

So yes, I guess there can be situations when I can't completely understand what you feel. But at least I can try 
Then please try to understand that it is not like we suddently decided to start a crusade against plarium or you... what we really try to is get our point through before we are pushed to massively leave this game. We are here on our free will and spend our money to have our fun on our free time. That whole expirience we actually willing to put our time and money in includes our friends we made here , the people we interacted with. We as active players get much more direct feedback from our teammates and try to prevent them all leave the game. As i am trying for days now to explain to you this proportional change is chasing away our guys. We allready put in effort to keep them here to see if you guys manage to understand that and change it before we all start look for another place to spend our free time.
It is not a try to profit or damage the company. It is a try to actually help you make it better and keep players on it. 

Oct 19, 2016, 11:0410/19/16

Also, I don't see how deleting posts and entire threads of players and coalitions help us see the case from Plarium's point of view... You know that this behavior is preposterous and fascist? Also this behavior is  reinforcing the negative attitude for many players and coalitions throughout Sparta.

Good job on showing us your true intentions and face.
Oct 19, 2016, 12:0310/19/16
02/21/16

It is very obvious from all the additions and updates lately that Plarium is using Sparta as their "cash cow". The opinion of the people that play the game doesn't seem to matter.  Plarium has turned what was once a fun, strategy game into a coin operated mess, you might as well be dropping quarters into a pinball game.

I worked very hard to get my city to a level 81 with all my agreements up to level 20, and all my farms, timber yards, and forges as high as i could do them. Now, I have to use valuable resources that I could use for troop building to further upgrade agreements just to stay competitive with the guys who play with a platinum Mastercard or Via in hand.

Your so called improvements to position play led to less payouts. You lose more troops to get less, I don't care how many tutorials are published saying otherwise. You give less useful payouts as rewards when you do give payouts. Bringing out the Capital was a big rip off in the long run, especially when everyone was fighting over Pantheons.  You should have chosen one or the other. And now the Ampitheater and more updates to do.

I am putting no more money into the game, I will gradually move away from the game over a couple of months and find something else to do. Plarium, if you will bother to read all these responses and critiques, you will find that you have thousands, maybe millions unhappy with the tampering and manipulation that you have done to Sparta.

If you don't fix things, and revert back to making it a players game, you are going to lose a large part of your player base. Is that what you wish? Or are you following P.T. Barnum's expression that there is a sucker born every minute?

Oct 19, 2016, 13:2910/19/16

Plarium is a commercial company, like others f2p producers, they privilegiate credit cards player. This is crap, but this are the rules. If it was use to improve the game, pay programmers, game designers,... it would be normal. But this update is clearly done to take the money of the players, without bring anything to the game.

At the beginning, Sparta was a really good game, even if it favors cash players more than others f2p games. Since, most of subsequent implementations was done to take more player's money. This time, the greed of Plarium made they gone too far,and kill the game. Sparta is no more a strategy game, it's just a farming game/money eater. The initial interest is gone.

I feel strong deception for this treason because all the time I spent on this game is become a complete waste of time. I hope you -guys of Plarium- have good time to wipe your bottom with our money, but real players have nothing more to do with you.

Good bye.
Oct 19, 2016, 17:3110/19/16
09/12/14

Guys, new levels give you many benefits:

1) Your Units will become much stronger.

2) You will be able to upgrade Defensive stats for Offensive Units and vice versa. It means more space for strategic movements and less risk for your Offense to be caught and lost in unfair battle.

3) Only active players will receive this opportunity. The Defensive Units of players that are not playing the game anymore, but protecting other players or strategic sites will no longer be competitive.

4) Only the last 2 levels will require a special Resource.

5) You can get this Resource in Tournaments.

respectfully, i play for two years. My old Sparta died more than one year ago, introducing assassins,new battle algorithm, grain comsumption reduction and bla,bla,bla.  that was a good and interesting game.  Always respectfully, Take your five tips, and send them back to the Sender. it's time to stop this insane slaughterhouse and waste of time.
Oct 19, 2016, 18:4510/19/16
Oct 20, 2016, 10:25(edited)
09/25/14

Dear Plarium,

Can you also fix the e-mail bug?

Showing always 2 unread e-mails here.

I get all exited when I log in once per day to collect free rewards and tuck in troops and spend resources and not buy any offers, for nothing, its an e-mail bug !

Oct 19, 2016, 19:1610/19/16
04/14/15

Really...

Dont you think that its time to cancel the trash that you call update?
Oct 20, 2016, 10:1110/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 10:21(edited)
10/07/15

Fortuna said:

I agree with others here, but i would like to point 1 more thing, and that is:

new stuff is totaly copied from GOW (game of war) which is a phone game, and very bad one i must say... you just called it phylarch instead of hero, and amphieather instead of dungeon...

lets put a side all the problems mentioned above, and let me know what you think about cpying stuff from a different game?

And i noticed one more thing, the more you upgrade points for your hits, you get more misses, and that is so not cool... What the heck is that? Are you plarium people trying to compensate, so basicly i figured i get same amount of points as before, the only problem is that i spend time on that bs skills... just not cool... but i aint crying about it, actually it is funny...

Please dont tell me to talk to support because they are not replying to my mail since 2 days ago, so...

cheers
Oct 20, 2016, 10:2410/20/16
09/17/15
Gman said:

And i noticed one more thing, the more you upgrade points for your hits, you get more misses, and that is so not cool... 

No, it's completely random.
Oct 20, 2016, 10:3210/20/16
09/17/15

paladin said:

Dear Plarium,

We're working on another fix. Looks like the previous one didn't work.

And please follow our Forum rules. I won't tolerate such attitude  This time I just edited your comment.
Oct 20, 2016, 11:5010/20/16
paladin said:

paladin said:

Dear Plarium,

We're working on another fix. Looks like the previous one didn't work.

And please follow our Forum rules. I won't tolerate such attitude  This time I just edited your comment.

Well you keep deleting and editing our comments, that is not a democracy either :) 

plarium are communist
Oct 20, 2016, 12:3410/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 12:36(edited)
10/07/15

Gman said:

And i noticed one more thing, the more you upgrade points for your hits, you get more misses, and that is so not cool... 

No, it's completely random.

i know you believe that, but actually it aint,i getmore misses now since i have upgraded to get more points... and today i killed that fat challenger he was down on the floor and no points at all, lol...

random? sry nothing against you personaly, but you are way off...

sry but i didnt get reply on copy paste stuff...
Oct 20, 2016, 12:3610/20/16
09/17/15

Guys, we really want you to have a positive game experience.

I have passed your feedback to our game developers and they asked me to give them some more information from you. 

It would be really cool if you could make a list (in this thread, or in a new one) of the points you don't like about this update or would like to change.

Please, give only constructive details. For example:

I don't like that:

1) I will no longer be able to punish a big player by capturing his Offense.

2) Offensive players will be able to hold Pantheons.

3) It takes too long to upgrade your Army now

4) etc.

You can either make a single list after discussing the issue with other players, or share your own opinion. Each voice matters. 

You have time till Monday to share your thoughts and concerns. On Monday I will gather your feedback and pass it to developers. But please keep in mind that I can pass only constructive feedback. Comments like 'You've ruined the game, give the old system back' won't be passed.

Thank you for understanding.

Oct 20, 2016, 12:5910/20/16
08/31/14
I guess its very simple give us more bang for our buck everything is now so expensive to continue to develop you have to spend to stay ahead and this is supposed to be a free game its far from that as we all know but to stay in the game you have to spend big money. Realistically if I was to stop and think of what I have spent in this game I think i would almost shoot myself for being sucked in by it. I have seen some big coiners already leave the game one that comes to mind had spent in excess of $50k US in the game and Plarium lost him because of there stupid money grabbing tactics so at what point do you (plarium )start listening to your customers without us you have nothing a broken game that will cease to exist because word will get out about your tactics. You remove posts because we mention boycott on coining well you have forced our hand and we will do it another way where you have no control over what we say or do. Then you lose that power that you currently have. I have never been one to back down from anything and have always spoken my mind. So start listening stop putting ear plugs in your ears and going lalalalala we have had enough of the bullshit that you say is to improve the game. Its about improving your bank balance and we all see it for what it is. Go back to the old days get rid of politicals get rid of sketches etc these so called improvements are shit and we all know it cowards way of fighting battles but hey you guys make money from it
Oct 20, 2016, 13:1510/20/16

I don't like that:

1) I will no longer be able to punish a big player by capturing his Offense.

2) Offensive players will be able to hold Pantheons.

3) It takes too long to upgrade your Army now

All correct!