Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 12, 2016, 17:4110/12/16
02/02/15

New Agreement Levels!

New Agreement Levels!

Update Your Agreements And Rule Hellas!

Archon!

Thanks to the gods, many of the Agreements in your City can now be Updated to even higher Levels!

Updating Agreements benefits your City and armies! A Bonus button will be visible inside the Agreement’s window. Click it to see what Bonuses are given with the Update Levels!

Updating to some new Agreement Levels may require the use of Upgrade Sketches, which you can get from the Market or by taking part in select in-game Events!

Make haste, Archon! Sign and Update Agreements to make your City and Units stronger than ever before!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2016, 22:2710/12/16
Oct 12, 2016, 22:28(edited)
03/10/15

is this a joke? this values of the mounted peltasts????

and the agemas?

Oct 12, 2016, 22:3010/12/16
03/10/15

Can someone explain me how this really improves the game?

Oct 12, 2016, 22:3610/12/16
Oct 12, 2016, 22:37(edited)
03/10/15

Updating to some new Agreement Levels may require the use of Upgrade Sketches,

As if the few spenders were not spending enough and the difference between massive spenders and the rest was not big enough ... we have an expression in Spanish, "la codicia rompe el saco" (=if you`re too greedy you end up with nothing  (Oxford Spanish Dictionary))

is it really the time to look for new games? I
Oct 13, 2016, 07:3310/13/16
07/07/16

Fortuna said:

Can someone explain me how this really improves the game?

Well, I can think of a couple of circumstances. If something happens you didn't intend, and you have offense outside the acropolis, it won't get slaughtered as much if it is maxed out. The difference between the offensive and defensive values of a maxed out unit is not nearly as great as it is now.

If you accidentally click on green when you should have clicked on red (or visa versa) in Persian Positions, the result won't be as catastrophic. I realize that this is mostly the mistake of new players who won't have maxed out agreements, but we are human, and the Sparta user interface could use much improvement to prevent simple unintended mistakes,so at least our human mistakes aren't so costly.
Oct 13, 2016, 08:0010/13/16
03/10/15
so, all this changes is for "dummies"? and yes we all done all that mistakes, but they are part of game, you make the mistake and make sure you learn from it and dont do it again... its the risk, this was supposed to be a strategic game (not farmville), now tell me, apart of helping the big expenders that they only way to beat them was outsmart them, because if i loose my off i dont buy it like some players here do... if now whe they do msitakes they dont loose anything.... well the gap between normal players and big spenders gets bigger and can make this unplayable.
Oct 13, 2016, 08:1510/13/16
07/16/15

Hello all !!

I have spent 15 months on this game and a fair amount of money too. Previously it was possible for a smaller player with good strategy and fast moves to damage a stronger player. Was never easy of course but the opportunity was there... Patience , speed and good strategy would allow that. The new changes in agreements are bad.... Especially the part where the defensive value of offence units gets increased. One of the biggest weapons a smaller player had against a stronger opponent was to catch his offence and that way bring in a victory. Now this will not be possible anymore.

I believe that aspect should be really reconsidered. I fully understand that you need to make money and i respect that! Still it is supposed to be a strategy game wich allows it also for the smaller guy to face his opponent. Otherwise we can do it directly like this:

Player A send his bank account to raid me ... he sends 10.000$ , i defend with 500$ , i lose end of story. And instead of resources he takes the 500$ dirrectly from my account as a loot for the raid.....

It is one thing things take longer time for a player that puts only small amounts or even no money on his game and its completelly another thing to make it impossible for a smaller player to stand up to a stronger opponent in any way or keep up with this....

Oct 13, 2016, 08:1710/13/16
07/16/15

Zeus Warriors has always been a team that supports and helps/respects both type of players. Those of us that put more money then needed (or is considered sane ) for a game and those that play with no or little money....

This is going too far this time. This leaves no chance for smaller guys to outsmart , be faster or simply better players then some player that is all wallet and no brains .... Now for me the biggest part in this game is the friends we fight together with .... have fun with....

Plarium decides those friends are not welcomed on it.... They only want the ones of us that have / will pay insane $ to fill their bank accounts.This drains out the last little drops of strategy left in a game thats supposed to be a strategy game.

I fully understand that it is a company that needs to make money. And i do respect that but there is making money for offering a good product or service and there is also "killing the goose that lays the golden egg" with beeing too greedy.....

p.s. : Sorry for posting this in the wrong threat previously. Reposting it here

Oct 13, 2016, 09:0810/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 09:11(edited)

Here you go everyone. My new Youtube video explaining the new levels and the Amphitheater. Enjoy. Subscribe if you like. I will be publishing the new Xerxes position video that will blow the mind! I don't do this for money. I do it for the fun of the game. I have another 800 videos almost ready to publish on every single angle of the game. I hope they help out new players and spark interest in older players opening your eyes to the angles, tips, trick and cheats of the game. Explaining Orichalum, how to build a city, how to fight, defend take it to the edge. A lot of players complain the new guys are being left in the dusk, that's not the case. It's all in how you research your army. I hope you all like it. Thanks  Naughty 

https://youtu.be/gLOMBZZMzx8

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 13, 2016, 09:3810/13/16
09/17/15

Guys, new levels give you many benefits:

1) Your Units will become much stronger.

2) You will be able to upgrade Defensive stats for Offensive Units and vice versa. It means more space for strategic movements and less risk for your Offense to be caught and lost in unfair battle.

3) Only active players will receive this opportunity. The Defensive Units of players that are not playing the game anymore, but protecting other players or strategic sites will no longer be competitive.

4) Only the last 2 levels will require a special Resource.

5) You can get this Resource in Tournaments.

Oct 13, 2016, 09:5110/13/16
09/25/14
what a load of bull this is another money making scam I never thought I would say this but plariums constant tampering with this game is ruining the game and I will not spend another coin on here and I am very close to quitting game altogether as one who has spent on the game I have always realised this is a company that has to make money but plarium and those involved must be the greediest mob of racketeers I have ever came across and I have played a few games in my time
Oct 13, 2016, 10:0410/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 10:05(edited)
03/10/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, new levels give you many benefits:

1) Your Units will become much stronger.

2) You will be able to upgrade Defensive stats for Offensive Units and vice versa. It means more space for strategic movements and less risk for your Offense to be caught and lost in unfair battle.

3) Only active players will receive this opportunity. The Defensive Units of players that are not playing the game anymore, but protecting other players or strategic sites will no longer be competitive.

4) Only the last 2 levels will require a special Resource.

5) You can get this Resource in Tournaments.

1 strategy dont mean stronger.. this is strategy game, making stronger you do nto improve, jsut make bigger gaps and how would this game will be rate in 2017, pay to play as the percentage is getting worse....

2. thats the main problem in all this, if you were a real player, you would notice... how UNFAIR this will become

3. only big spenders will real benefit of this

4. the ones that give the most unfair davantage

Do developers listen to the players? 

Oct 13, 2016, 10:0710/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 10:07(edited)
03/10/15

I hope the bonuses get reconsider to a logical way of gaming

Look for example scouts... that progressive increase is more an less logical.... what it has been done with the rest of the units is not...
Oct 13, 2016, 10:1010/13/16
03/10/15

Look, i understand changes are ok, we all do... I only say the bonueses progression is quite unfair not even with non spenders, even with normal spenders... you are only helping a 1% of gamers....

Please reconsider the bonusses... something logical and you will gain abck te people that see that plairum listen to them....
Oct 13, 2016, 10:3310/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 10:36(edited)
07/16/15

The increase of offensive units defence value only helps poor play .... its the excact opposite of give strategic play advantage. There is supposed to be different usage for the different unit types. Whats gonna be next ? Scouts will have more offense power for example? So someone that didnt take few minutes to study his troops and attacks with them actually gets them back and make a good hit with them?

That change is bad... it cuts out the smaller player opportunity to fight off stronger opponents and it is only gonna support bullying on the map nothing else...

For me it is a game killer change. It is now pointless for smaller players or newer players to even consider fight back in any way. 
Oct 13, 2016, 11:3910/13/16
09/08/14
Well, this was fun. Now time to find something else to do instead.
Oct 13, 2016, 16:5710/13/16
07/23/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, new levels give you many benefits:No that gave us so more time and money to spend on that game

1) Your Units will become much stronger. What s the point ? I d rather had more units or new units than those new agrements..

2) You will be able to upgrade Defensive stats for Offensive Units and vice versa. It means more space for strategic moves ments and less risk for your Offense to be caught and lost in unfair battle.That agument is BS

3) Only active players will receive this opportunity. The Defensive Units of players that are not playing the game anymore, but protecting other players or strategic sites will no longer be competitive. Would need 3 more years to complete those upgrades, or tell us how much time in total would be necessary  : be honest for one time.  For those who compted the game your are expecting the same motivtion that tey had at the beginning ??? OMG are yo really game developpers ???

4) Only the last 2 levels will require a special Resource. We dont want this , can t you understand that ?

5) You can get this Resource in Tournaments. We rather get more units !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS DEFINITLY THE MOST STUPID CHANGE YOU HAVE EVER MADE TO THAT GAME. THIS WAY YOU DISCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CONTINUE PLAYING, BECAUSE YOU ARE FORCING TO CONTINUE UPGRADING WHEN YOU DID PROMISE THAT WAS FINISH . THAT WAS THE DEAL AND YOU JUST ROKE IT. I CAN T SAY HOW FURIOUS AM I AGAINST YOU AND I AM PRETTY SURE YOU CAN HEARD THE WORDS ...

nts

Oct 13, 2016, 18:2010/13/16
09/25/14

Hey why delete my post?

I only asked "what happens with the players that have not upgraded granaries/warehouses beyond level 20" ?

You fascists !

Oct 13, 2016, 19:3510/13/16
09/23/15
Done with this game . This time Plarium crossed the line with it's recent changes.