Positions Update!

Positions Update!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 28, 2017, 02:5402/28/17
08/21/14

why no missions,just high lvl positions?if there were missions until 125lvl positions,why no more missions after 125lvl?

there are imperial troops,if we want imperial troops,put missions above 125lvl,like it was to 125lvl,and put REGULAR TROOPS asrewards on other tournaments,and we all gonna be happy.

ps Alyona,please,dont answer like you did before:well...we are not planing to add new missions,but we are working on some new events....i know all your answers by heart.

if we all run on 100 meter's run,you cant tell us on 90 meter:well...now its not only 100 meters now its 120 meters and last 20 meters you must run only on one leg

that is what you do with changing rules,pp systems,adding new high lvl positions but no new missions.

Tonaya

Feb 28, 2017, 02:5702/28/17
08/21/14

btw i still didnt got any answer on 1 page long post with million questions(on this thread,to help you,it is 1 page before this one),why?when?you think i write posts just for fun?i demand answers from last 1 page post.simple questions,simple answers,please

Tonaya
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 28, 2017, 10:4902/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

why no missions,just high lvl positions?if there were missions until 125lvl positions,why no more missions after 125lvl?

there are imperial troops,if we want imperial troops,put missions above 125lvl,like it was to 125lvl,and put REGULAR TROOPS asrewards on other tournaments,and we all gonna be happy.

ps Alyona,please,dont answer like you did before:well...we are not planing to add new missions,but we are working on some new events....i know all your answers by heart.

if we all run on 100 meter's run,you cant tell us on 90 meter:well...now its not only 100 meters now its 120 meters and last 20 meters you must run only on one leg

that is what you do with changing rules,pp systems,adding new high lvl positions but no new missions.

Tonaya

Devs are not adding new Missions, because they're considering a possibility to redesign Positions system (not change, but prettify). So no new Missions will appear until they make a final decision.
Feb 28, 2017, 10:5002/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

btw i still didnt got any answer on 1 page long post with million questions(on this thread,to help you,it is 1 page before this one),why?when?you think i write posts just for fun?i demand answers from last 1 page post.simple questions,simple answers,please

Tonaya
Your million questions don't seem like questions. They more seem like you're upset. If you have any relevant questions about the game, I will gladly answer.
Feb 28, 2017, 20:0802/28/17
08/21/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Devs are not adding new Missions, because they're considering a possibility to redesign Positions system (not change, but prettify). So no new Missions will appear until they make a final decision.
again? 
Feb 28, 2017, 20:1002/28/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Your million questions don't seem like questions. They more seem like you're upset. If you have any relevant questions about the game, I will gladly answer.

yes,i am upset.you can comment on million "not " questions as well,but you wont because i am right,and you dont know what to say ^^

Tonaya
Mar 1, 2017, 10:0203/01/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

again? 
Why again! The design wasn't changed since they were added to the game. Or am I missing something?