Positions Update!

47 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
29 September, 2016, 12:14 PM UTC

Positions Update!


5 Additional Position Levels!


Participate In Even More Epic Battles in Hellas!


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
paladin
29 September, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
Thank you :)
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
shelonua
29 September, 2016, 12:52 PM UTC
great.....thats awesome.....:))
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 September, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC
I hope you enjoy new levels, guys 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Nuno Paiva
30 September, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC
UTC +1:00
Wy San Luis
30 September, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I hope you enjoy new levels, guys 
Sure. But we will enjoy more if you also add persian missions.  
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
maktab90
1 October, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC
agree with wy san luis ....missions shud be added too 
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC

Wy San Luis said:



Sure. But we will enjoy more if you also add persian missions.  

Not this time, Wy San Luis. 

But our devs have some ideas on Mission redesign. If they decide to do that, they will become more interesting 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
stelstel3012
3 October, 2016, 11:20 AM UTC
UTC +7:00
jhort4784
4 October, 2016, 7:51 PM UTC

ok


UTC +2:00
Alexander
5 October, 2016, 12:10 AM UTC
and when a fair game, transparent, with normal rules, no this slot machine oracle, who only kill our units, at least be fair and face it, to no more play normal players such game! shame! greed, spam, stealing units, cheat is all what we receive for our lost time and money here, nice work  plarium, you will stay here with your employees with 20-30 clones-accounts, only they know your rules, and have for free unlimited credits, and unlimited big rewards every day, while us you give few javellines at a won level 100 pp, shame again! !
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 October, 2016, 7:10 AM UTC
Alexander said:

and when a fair game, transparent, with normal rules, no this slot machine oracle, who only kill our units, at least be fair and face it, to no more play normal players such game! shame! greed, spam, stealing units, cheat is all what we receive for our lost time and money here, nice work  plarium, you will stay here with your employees with 20-30 clones-accounts, only they know your rules, and have for free unlimited credits, and unlimited big rewards every day, while us you give few javellines at a won level 100 pp, shame again! !
Hi, Alexander! Could you give me more details? What exactly you don't like about PPs? Or what would you suggest changing?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
vinodrjm
6 October, 2016, 10:17 AM UTC
up the levels. all is well
UTC +7:00
Alexander
7 October, 2016, 4:04 AM UTC
easy, don't consider some players favorites, and give them a lot of big payouts, and blacklist other players; oracle must to be a logical investment, with equal rewards, no one ask to receive more than his initial investment, but you must offer o fair reward system, based on initial investment for all, not only for your favorites. If you put money inside a bank, you have that investment any time you want, not waiting for months till bank reset or give you the right to have a big reward, while other players, play quest after quest and receive a lot of big payouts! finally , you must give us the oracle rules, is not slot machine here, any game must have transparent rules, not only for your favorites / employees! and never, but never blacklist a player because complain and tell you the true, that is the only way to know that you make mistakes, and can become better and give us finally fun for our lost time and money here! I , for example,, invested, like I many times already said, over 36 millions, all my army, in oracle, and now i am total blacklisted, maybe because told you the true, and receive 1 mounted at won level 125, or few heavies at all won positions ??? that is impossible, and only will make all normal players to run away from your game!
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 October, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC
Alexander said:

easy, don't consider some players favorites, and give them a lot of big payouts, and blacklist other players; oracle must to be a logical investment, with equal rewards, no one ask to receive more than his initial investment, but you must offer o fair reward system, based on initial investment for all, not only for your favorites. If you put money inside a bank, you have that investment any time you want, not waiting for months till bank reset or give you the right to have a big reward, while other players, play quest after quest and receive a lot of big payouts! finally , you must give us the oracle rules, is not slot machine here, any game must have transparent rules, not only for your favorites / employees! and never, but never blacklist a player because complain and tell you the true, that is the only way to know that you make mistakes, and can become better and give us finally fun for our lost time and money here! I , for example,, invested, like I many times already said, over 36 millions, all my army, in oracle, and now i am total blacklisted, maybe because told you the true, and receive 1 mounted at won level 125, or few heavies at all won positions ??? that is impossible, and only will make all normal players to run away from your game!
I can assure you that our reward system is equal to all players. The system works the same way for everyone, and it doesn't favor anyone. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
10 October, 2016, 5:28 AM UTC

should i say,AGAIN,what i dont like about PPs?

>:(
UTC +0:00
Tonaya
10 October, 2016, 5:36 AM UTC

speed up building troops time at least for double or 10 times faster,or we all gonna die until we build enough troops to play PPs after payout!

it is not all about money,there is FUN as well,and you kill all the fun in this game,you care only about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:(


ps i am sure that Alyona will find some smart answer how everything is just fine and we all need just to spend more and more money.



Tonaya
UTC +0:00
mad
10 October, 2016, 7:25 AM UTC

I have notice some abnormalies with positions. And as soon as I can speak.... There updated again..


Will you guys leave them alone...

mad
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 October, 2016, 8:49 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


speed up building troops time at least for double or 10 times faster,or we all gonna die until we build enough troops to play PPs after payout!


As I said somewhere on this forum, it's very complicated. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Even if we cut training time by 50%, you will still need 1 month to rebuild. Which is still too long. It's not 1 day as most of you would like to. And players would still be dissatisfied.

Moreover, if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time.

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Sapphires are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Sapphires for it, right?

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now.

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 2 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

As you can see, it's not our devs who don't want you to build Units faster. It's about keeping our game balance which is not so easy as it seems to be.

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

Feel free to debate, maybe you will find some points that I could use to convince our devs.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
alexpap222
10 October, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC
thanks
UTC +7:00
1724324 users registered; 43270 topics; 271133 posts; our newest member:nurut