Update News!

18 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
22 September, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


A message from the marathoners!

Archons!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:


- Emporium spawning: from now on, Emporia will be distributed according to a different algorithm. You will find them appearing closer to you, making them easier to capture than before.


- Tournament Reward improved: all Archons can now see which Rewards they received for achieving Ranking Positions. The Ranking Rewards will be displayed upon Tournament completion.


- Full Protection warning: now, when dispatching a Raid, Siege or Scouting Mission, you will be alerted if your target has an active Full Protection Item. You will be able to proceed, should you so choose, but be advised that your army might be repelled by the Item.


- Coalition Achievement fixed: the 10th and final Level of the "Guild of Enyo" Achievement now grants the correct bonus.


- The progress bar displaying the power a Champion Unit derives from its supporting Units has been made more accurate.


- Raid attempt count: the number of Raid attempts you have left is now displayed correctly in the case when you attempted to Raid an enemy who had Full Protection activated.


Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.


Basileus Leonidas


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Wy San Luis
22 September, 2016, 2:28 PM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:


- Tournament Reward improved: all Archons can now see which Rewards they received for achieving Ranking Positions. The Ranking Rewards will be displayed upon Tournament completion.

What does it mean? I don't understand.

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
22 September, 2016, 3:55 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:


Basileus Leonidas said:


- Tournament Reward improved: all Archons can now see which Rewards they received for achieving Ranking Positions. The Ranking Rewards will be displayed upon Tournament completion.

What does it mean? I don't understand.

Hello Archon,

Once the tournament has finished, if you are on the top Archons who are able to win gold or extra treasure for placing in the top positions of the tour, once you complete it from the events...you will have also the amount of drachmas etc you have won as well!
UTC +4:00
Lyderis
22 September, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC
it worked fine before that, there was no need to fix it, only u got message from leonidas, like congratulations for placing... your reward is ... $. better change pp the why i told u many times it should work, so i could do them again without loosing troops and give us our unique logo. another useless update that no1 wanted, as always btw.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 8:31 AM UTC
Lyderis said:

it worked fine before that, there was no need to fix it, only u got message from leonidas, like congratulations for placing... your reward is ... $. better change pp the why i told u many times it should work, so i could do them again without loosing troops and give us our unique logo. another useless update that no1 wanted, as always btw.
Too bad that you didn't like it. I hope you'll feel much better about our next one.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gorgo
23 September, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
Still no capital statistic tab...wow plarium i admire your speed when customers are asking for something...Great Job :)
Terminators
UTC +0:00
Hellion6
23 September, 2016, 1:01 PM UTC
the new time out screen comes too fast and freezes the animation
UTC +4:00
paladin
24 September, 2016, 11:45 AM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:


Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


A message from the marathoners!

Archons!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:



- Coalition Achievement fixed: the 10th and final Level of the "Guild of Enyo" Achievement now grants the correct bonus.


Basileus Leonidas


So 70% is the correct bonus at level 10?

http://prnt.sc/clrmxd

†terminators†
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 11:01 AM UTC
Gorgo said:

Still no capital statistic tab...wow plarium i admire your speed when customers are asking for something...Great Job :)
I'll remind our devs about it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 11:02 AM UTC
Hellion6 said:

the new time out screen comes too fast and freezes the animation
It will be fixed probably with the next update.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Swedeguy
26 September, 2016, 12:42 PM UTC
Have you also changed the full screen mode? I now only get the middle of the playing field! I have 34" monitor and now 7" on both sides have disappeared making me have scroll sideways like a mad man. Is this intentional???
UTC +2:00
paladin
28 September, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC
paladin said:

Basileus Leonidas said:


Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


A message from the marathoners!

Archons!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:



- Coalition Achievement fixed: the 10th and final Level of the "Guild of Enyo" Achievement now grants the correct bonus.


Basileus Leonidas


So 70% is the correct bonus at level 10?

http://prnt.sc/clrmxd

Is it?
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
Gorgo
28 September, 2016, 6:26 PM UTC
ignore 
Terminators
UTC +0:00
paladin
28 September, 2016, 6:44 PM UTC
paladin said:

paladin said:

Basileus Leonidas said:


Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


A message from the marathoners!

Archons!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:



- Coalition Achievement fixed: the 10th and final Level of the "Guild of Enyo" Achievement now grants the correct bonus.


Basileus Leonidas


So 70% is the correct bonus at level 10?

http://prnt.sc/clrmxd

Is it?
SPAM
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
redskinsbc
29 September, 2016, 5:07 AM UTC
fixed? I can't even access the game on the internet now? It has been down for over 6 hours. When will this be fixed?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC
paladin said:

So 70% is the correct bonus at level 10?

http://prnt.sc/clrmxd

I don't have such information. If you suspect there is a bug, please contact Support.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC

redskinsbc said:


fixed? I can't even access the game on the internet now? It has been down for over 6 hours. When will this be fixed?

If you're still experiencing loading issues, please do the following:


1) Try to clear your browser cache to make sure that all the game files which are saved by your browser on your computer are replaced with new ones, containing the new game information. Please press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the menu from which you can clear your browser’s cache. Then reload the page. In most situations it helps.


2) Make sure your Flash player is up to date.


3) Try to access the game from another browser or another PC if it's possible.


4) If it doesn't help, please follow this instruction:


1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6


2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG


3. Try to access the game


4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g


5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.


6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.


They will help you to understand the reason of your loading issues and will help you to fix them.


Also please let us know if the issue is resolved.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
aquilozza
5 October, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC

Si deve migliorare la grafica, possibilmente si dovrebbe schierare l'esercito in formazioni da noi scelte e secondo le esperienze di combattimento assumere la piu adatta, se possibile vedere scontro tra eserciti.


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 October, 2016, 8:23 AM UTC
aquilozza said:

Si deve migliorare la grafica, possibilmente si dovrebbe schierare l'esercito in formazioni da noi scelte e secondo le esperienze di combattimento assumere la piu adatta, se possibile vedere scontro tra eserciti.


Hi! We are working on many improvements for Sparta! So follow our news and you won't miss anything!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721428 users registered; 42673 topics; 271400 posts; our newest member:Castle №1248420