More High Level Persian Positions!

19 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
29 July, 2016, 10:59 AM UTC

More High Level Persian Positions!

Your Chance To Slay More Of Xerxes Forces!

Archons!

The marathoners bring glad tidings! The gods themselves have shown favor upon your Oracle, improving your watchmen’s power of sight!

Thanks to their newly discovered powers of perception, you will be able to prove your army’s strength at the highest Level Persian Positions more often! From now on, whenever you are successful at a Persian Position of the maximum Level available to you, the next Persian Position you will receive is guaranteed to be of a higher Level! You can take on higher Levels of Persian Positions up to 12 times per day!

Please note: Whenever you receive a new Persian Position in this way, it will always be of the same type as the one you have just successfully engaged. For example, if you battle successfully at an Offensive Position, the new Position will be Offensive as well.

Make great use of this change Archons; fell Xerxes’ forces once and for all!

Basileus Leonidas

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
SPA
29 July, 2016, 12:03 PM UTC
Hello, Max. lvl?
UTC +1:00
PMC
29 July, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC

if only I had an army to fight them with!!!!
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
mariaelena_alcayde
29 July, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC
ill leave it at that lol
arcudi.gef
29 July, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC
ahahah good luck
paulkring615
31 July, 2016, 9:19 PM UTC
too expensive for return
League of Legends
31 July, 2016, 11:50 PM UTC

you lose more than you earn in the Persian positions !!!

Persians are for coiners !!!

MVS
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 11:27 AM UTC
Max level is now 150.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
3 August, 2016, 2:59 AM UTC
why did you remove experience points from events?!!!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 7:05 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

why did you remove experience points from events?!!!
Yes, we did. However, we will bring them back very soon!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Unknown_Ranger
31 August, 2016, 2:35 PM UTC
hi ppl
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
Unknown_Ranger said:

hi ppl
Hi! Are you new to Sparta? 
razvan.dumitrecu67
1 September, 2016, 3:39 PM UTC
ok
UTC +7:00
Alexander
10 September, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
again and again am I blacklisted on PP takeover. invested more than 35 millions army, not at all a single full reward. shame! shame ! shame! I trusted you, lost a lot of time and money, for nothing. only cheat , big words, and lies! thanks for nothing! I can play black jack home, no need your game for that!
sike50
16 September, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC

hello

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:17 PM UTC
sike50 said:

hello

Hi! 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC
Alexander, if you want to say something, please follow our Forum rules. It was impossible to read your last comment.
mitko
28 September, 2016, 6:57 PM UTC

i stopped playing persians after last update....

umairgemi
29 September, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC
you mean loose more in persian 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 10:02 AM UTC
pom said:

i stopped playing persians after last update....

Last week update or last Persian update (June 21)?
1776581 users registered; 47892 topics; 285569 posts; our newest member:vasyagamerovcoc