Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 29, 2016, 10:5807/29/16
02/02/15

New Game Levels!

New Game Levels!

Push Yourself To New Heights!

Archons!

The marathoners have brought glad tidings!

For those skillful Archons who have dedicated themselves to the fight against the Xerxes and his abhorrent Persian forces, there will now be 25 new Levels to conquer!

This groundbreaking Update allows all Archons to reach the colossal heights of Level 150 - further than any Spartan warrior has ever been before!

There have also been slight changes to the Reward system, meaning that you will now receive different Rewards when reaching these additional Levels.

It is clear what you must do, Archons! Improve your Cities! Destroy your enemies! Reach the highest Level you can!

May Zeus himself grant you wisdom and might on your march to greatness!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 31, 2016, 00:5307/31/16
01/27/15
So starting at level 125 or 141 will there be unique gifts?
Jul 31, 2016, 07:4007/31/16
06/06/15
Oh great, more $$$$. Just never ends.
Jul 31, 2016, 14:0407/31/16
11/04/15
Basileus Leonidas said:

New Game Levels!

Archons!

For those skillful Archons who have dedicated themselves to the fight against the Xerxes and his abhorrent Persian forces, there will now be 25 new Levels to conquer!

This groundbreaking Update allows all Archons to reach the colossal heights of Level 150 - further than any Spartan warrior has ever been before!

There have also been slight changes to the Reward system, meaning that you will now receive different Rewards when reaching these additional Levels.

It is clear what you must do, Archons! Improve your Cities! Destroy your enemies! Reach the highest Level you can!

Basileus Leonidas

thank you! but please elaborate what you mean by slight changes to the reward system? thanks!
Jul 31, 2016, 23:4707/31/16
12/03/14

The Persian positions are for coiners !!!!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 11:2808/01/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

So starting at level 125 or 141 will there be unique gifts?
What gifts would you like to see? For example, if you reach level 150.
Aug 7, 2016, 04:2908/07/16
01/11/15
If you reach level 150, I would like to see the players "bank" and position levels reset to the very beginning....almost as if you had never played positions before. 
Aug 8, 2016, 10:1508/08/16
03/31/16

lil_uzi94 said:

Basileus Leonidas said:

New Game Levels!

Archons!

Basileus Leonidas

They increase the levels, but the rewards, especially warriors units, increasingly scarce. that way you lose a lot army. thank you

Aug 8, 2016, 10:1708/08/16
03/31/16

They increase the levels, but the rewards, especially warriors units, increasingly scarce. that way you lose a lot army. thank you

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 11:2608/08/16
09/17/15
claudioyyy said:

What rewards? 
Sep 21, 2016, 18:5509/21/16
03/19/14

Please elaborate about the slight changes to rewards. When Plarium say nothing about something it means one of two things either we are going to be ripped off or you have no idea what these changes are yet because the Plarium think tank hasn't worked out a way to separate us from our hard earned dollars and yet make it sound like they are doing us a favor by stopping those Evildoers the Alts from abusing the planned changes.

The one thing i have learned from the Persian position dilemma is this.

There was never any dilemma from the gamers point of view we were told it was a secret system and we had to work it out for ourselves when the gamers playing the positions worked it out we were told the Evil Alts were abusing the system so changes had to be made to stop them,we were never told what the changes were just that it was like a puzzle and we had to work it out for ourselves. Once again players of the positions worked out a way to gain a little more than they lost and once again we were told that the Evil Alts had worked out a way to cheat the system again anyway this went on and on and on and those Evil Alts kept getting something for nothing.

As every good capitalist knows your not allowed to have something for nothing YOU MUST PAY TO PLAY so once again changes were made and we were told that nothing has changed you still get a payout but you just have to PLAY MORE POSITIONS BEFORE YOU GET A PAYOUT now i have to admit that that was the most stupid answer i have ever heard because what was being said was you have to lose more troops before we give you more troops.I felt sorry for the person who made that statement because it was obvious that they were told to say that from someone up the chain of command who didn't want to look stupid or greedy.

So after all the foolishness with the way the Persian positions has been handled the understanding I've come to is if Plarium is vague about something its because they don't know what their doing yet or their covering their buts just in case the Evil Alts work out a better way or God forbid we are going to be told a bunch of lies for profits sake.

If it is at all possible could you please tell us what these changes to the payouts are without being vague or beating about the bush or telling us that it's some kind of puzzle that we have to work out.

A plain straight up answer with as few words as possible would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in Advance 

Mark of the Haven
Can a persons account be messed with because he has upset the management
I think the answer to that question is of course we can and will, I'm so used to the disapointment of losing all my troops,thats everything i have made brought and the thousands i have won with no payout I have decided that i'm not going to shutup anywhere i see injustice for profit i will have my say. i'm going to be a tick on Plariums backside and man do i suck.

of the way Plarium have handled the Persian positions