Update News! Check Out the New Features Now!
User ID: 1046804
23 June, 2016, 3:40 PM UTC
Check Out the New Features Now!
A message from the marathoners!
This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:
- Search out hostile Coalition Capitals directly from your Coalition Capital. If you haven’t met the necessary requirements to upgrade your Coalition Capital, the corresponding icon will detail what you have to do in order to do so. One requirement is to downgrade a hostile Coalition Capital of a certain Level. If you still have to complete this requirement, a button will appear allowing you to search out hostile Coalition Capitals to downgrade. Previously, players had to search out hostile Coalition Capitals manually, but this is no longer the case.
- From now on, Reports on attacks you launched against Positions will include not just information on how many enemy Units you destroyed, but also how many enemy Units in total were at the Position to begin with.
- The coordinates of inactive Coalition Members (those who have disappeared from the map) will no longer be shown in the Coalition Members list.
- Fixed: a minor issue of icons displaying a Coalition Capital’s old coordinates after it had already been moved.
- You will now get notifications when the breaking or upgrading of your General's Equipment has been completed.
Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.
User ID: 590676
24 June, 2016, 8:01 AM UTC
I love the new Capital improvements with the search option :)
User ID: 1154159
24 June, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC
Yea good update..tnx
User ID: 183091
25 June, 2016, 6:56 PM UTC