All Categories

The reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 30, 2016, 18:3506/30/16
12/08/15
after reading all the posts here after I did one earlier in this topic...I decided to attempt Persians again after the success I had before the changes..now granted I'm up to 140 level now when I play but no matter the same concept for everyone else just less payout if playing lower positions. Every day I would play maybe 10 -12 lower levels just to see how the new changes would take effect well I would take losses on all for around 5 days straight playing up to max 80 level then I would stop and start over the next day. Well last night I decided to go for it and see if the changes actually was different I started off low end at first for about the first 20 levels ( playing offense Persians ) of course thru this whole time keep track of my losses in millions...Then I skipped to highest level 140 and that also was a loss so I went down I level to 136 and waaa laaaa hit 14,000 promachos  . So I gained all that I lost plus in addition I gained of 5 million maybe a little more . So bottom line you still can get returns on playing still there is no science on this just patience and playing smart. After I hit I stopped playing and will start all over again doing the same thing as I written  we will see but I will not play Persians everyday anymore not still knowing if the changes are drastic or not but what I seen so far it has not ... 
Jun 30, 2016, 18:4606/30/16
08/03/15
fishdaddy55 said:

after reading all the posts here after I did one earlier in this topic...I decided to attempt Persians again after the success I had before the changes..now granted I'm up to 140 level now when I play but no matter the same concept for everyone else just less payout if playing lower positions. Every day I would play maybe 10 -12 lower levels just to see how the new changes would take effect well I would take losses on all for around 5 days straight playing up to max 80 level then I would stop and start over the next day. Well last night I decided to go for it and see if the changes actually was different I started off low end at first for about the first 20 levels ( playing offense Persians ) of course thru this whole time keep track of my losses in millions...Then I skipped to highest level 140 and that also was a loss so I went down I level to 136 and waaa laaaa hit 14,000 promachos  . So I gained all that I lost plus in addition I gained of 5 million maybe a little more . So bottom line you still can get returns on playing still there is no science on this just patience and playing smart. After I hit I stopped playing and will start all over again doing the same thing as I written  we will see but I will not play Persians everyday anymore not still knowing if the changes are drastic or not but what I seen so far it has not ... 
Congratulations on your huge Payout Archon!
Jun 30, 2016, 20:0506/30/16
08/21/14

Nikita,Alyona and all others moderators,plarium workers...and all you from the other(plarium) side of this game:TELL US WHAT DID YOU CHANGED IN PERSIAN SYSTEM?!! so we can know how to play,no one here is not so stupid to gamble with troops and to mayby get payout or mayby loose all troops,it is mayby fun for you in plarium,for players its NOT FUN!! tell us did you rise intrest,or what did you changed,or if you dont tell us nothing, I WONT PLAY PERSIANS ANYMORE!! you see all players are mad,angry and unhappy because of your changes,what is wrong with you,what you dont understand?! if customer is unhappy,you will loose all your customers,its very simple! or if you dont want to tell us anything about new system-then revive all troops for all players from begining of the game,and all players will see how much troops they lost in persians and how strong would every player be if we didnt play persian positions at all!

1.free revive for all troops(your balance in game is less important then players)

2.speed up build troops(at least for double time)

3.stop being so cheap and give us some normal rewards for your 7 years

4.mayby you will boot me from forum too,like from facebook group when you dont know to answer,but i dont care,i say what i think i should say and what i dont like 

Tonaya >:(
Jun 30, 2016, 20:1306/30/16
01/19/16
thats great but i still dont see any payout on my game. have lost over 1 m and the biggest payout is 112 javs. dont see how that lets us cuntinue to higher levels like the plarium liars said it would. i will be 3 weeks rebuilding what i have lost so far. i will be dead before i get a good payout. i am old. also plarium said that we now have to play more positions then before. lose lose lose . and i have played several positions with no units given out. the liars said you will get units for EVERY position completed.
Jun 30, 2016, 21:0006/30/16
09/25/14

Dragonborn said:

paladin said:

But guys...you can revive your lost troops !

That means, whatever you win from a PP + revived troops = a big army.

Please read the answer in yellow color.
Revive for free ?

Nothing is free! Buy Buy Buy drachmas !

Jul 1, 2016, 03:1307/01/16

Still no pay out.. me to loosing all units,,, i usually have 5-7mill in both offense and defense,,, and now im down to 0 in both fronts,,,thanx!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2016, 09:0207/01/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

Nikita,Alyona and all others moderators,plarium workers...and all you from the other(plarium) side of this game:TELL US WHAT DID YOU CHANGED IN PERSIAN SYSTEM?!! so we can know how to play,no one here is not so stupid to gamble with troops and to mayby get payout or mayby loose all troops,it is mayby fun for you in plarium,for players its NOT FUN!! tell us did you rise intrest,or what did you changed,or if you dont tell us nothing, I WONT PLAY PERSIANS ANYMORE!! you see all players are mad,angry and unhappy because of your changes,what is wrong with you,what you dont understand?! if customer is unhappy,you will loose all your customers,its very simple! or if you dont want to tell us anything about new system-then revive all troops for all players from begining of the game,and all players will see how much troops they lost in persians and how strong would every player be if we didnt play persian positions at all!

1.free revive for all troops(your balance in game is less important then players)

2.speed up build troops(at least for double time)

3.stop being so cheap and give us some normal rewards for your 7 years

4.mayby you will boot me from forum too,like from facebook group when you dont know to answer,but i dont care,i say what i think i should say and what i dont like 

Tonaya >:(

Hi, Tonaya. 

I understand your feelings, but I can only give you the information which I am allowed to share. Please understand this. 

As an experienced player, you can soon figure out the changes, or even cooperate with other players to find the truth faster with joint efforts.

I can't tell you what exactly was changed, but I can ensure you that only the 1-bar strategy was affected. Moreover, it's still working, but now you will need more 1-bar Positions before you receive a big payout. That's the difference.

However, the total payout which you can receive this way is the same as if you were hitting Positions one by one. You can even try the following: do 1 round by yellowing Positions, receive a big payout and then collect all mini-payouts. Then, use the same amount of Units to hit Positions one by one. And then, compare payouts. There may be some difference because of a "random" variable or due to different Position levels, but in general, you will receive the same payout for the same amount of Units invested.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2016, 09:0307/01/16
09/17/15
sir gerrard said:

Still no pay out.. me to loosing all units,,, i usually have 5-7mill in both offense and defense,,, and now im down to 0 in both fronts,,,thanx!

We have never said that sending ALL of your Units to PPs is a good strategy. You always need some Units just in case, or you have a chance to  lose them all.
Jul 1, 2016, 10:1907/01/16

I just do up to pp level 10 and wipe out all the defence without losing any troops and claim the shittyr ewards

then i just hit the top pp with javs

if u looked at the defence, there is the smallest defence against light infantry so use light infantry

you can spam production of about 2000 a day easy
Jul 1, 2016, 17:3807/01/16
01/27/15
Jul 1, 2016, 18:1807/01/16
08/21/14

to Alyona: if bank system stil works,all you could do is to rise intrest.on old system we should burn a lot positions on 1 bar,depends how big was payout,and to burn more so we could get payout...if you answer to me now,its almost same..but we need to burn more 1 bar positions,then you just RISED INTREST.if we play positions from 1 hit,we loose on each position a lot troops,and reciving small number of troops,with 1 hit system PLAYERS CAN EASY LOST ALL TROOPS!like some player already post that he lost all troops,what you gonna do with him?to tell him to rebuild his army?you know how much time he need to rebuild?5,6 months-1 year!! we dont have so much time for this game.what ever you changed,its not a big problem for players who play low positions,and to figure out new system,but for us who play 125-140lvl,it is pure suicide!!

ps you could also put option to raid and siege Leonidas,just to see what players think for your changes >:)

Tonaya
Jul 2, 2016, 05:0107/02/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

sir gerrard said:

We have never said that sending ALL of your Units to PPs is a good strategy. You always need some Units just in case, or you have a chance to  lose them all.
Thank you for your answer.....anyway,,,made a postition on lv.35 def, and yes i sent all my troops around 88k...all in all lost about-50% my reward was 10k in worh of def,) when my troops arrived home after getting pounded i now have about 36k worth of def,(and im a 81lv, player)
Jul 2, 2016, 14:5207/02/16
Jul 2, 2016, 15:20(edited)
12/13/14

alionka:) that is how it should work, but it does not work that way. once u got maximum reward u will be loosing troops. let's say u got 17 k promachos, then u have to loose 18-19 k promachos to get next reward, which will be another 17 k promachos, meaning u will loose 1-2 k promachos. and this is the thing that requires fixing, told that to plarium like 100 times, yet plarium only fixes some minor stuff, so noobs would not end up with free armies, not that they were able to get 200 m armies anyway... what has to be done is either bank must have the same limits as maximum reward, or u must increase maximum reward then. that is not so hard to do, more than that, it is not so hard to understand, so u do not need to pretend to be complete idi0t not to understand simple things like that. even better, if bank would reset after u successfully attack lvl 140, then u start from the beginning again. lvl 140 would be quest pp, meaning u would get back what u lost anyway. and yes, i do know way more about pp than u, this is why i am telling u what has to be fixed!!!!

and yes,i can revive lost troops, i can spend some money, that is np, but for what? if i continue loosing troops in pp, why would i spend money and revive them only to continue loosing them? pp is the only interesting thing in this game for me, if i was not managing this coalition, i would have left this game long ago, as many other long time players did.
Jul 3, 2016, 07:4907/03/16
06/14/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gabone said:

i don t believe a word from you becouse therre is alot of players whoo loose alot of units in persian position and now you change the pay out method .
When they loose something, they always win something 

BUT TO WIN SOMETHING YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING

Jul 4, 2016, 09:2007/04/16
04/20/16

Hey guys,

You guys promise "from now on every time you successfully attack a position you will recieve units!" Why do do guys dont keep that promise? I did two positions and did NoT get any units.  

Jul 4, 2016, 10:4607/04/16
Jul 4, 2016, 10:48(edited)
01/27/15

All I can say at this point is do not play Persians unless you have an exploit because I have spent at least 15 hours on them since this so called "fix" and I am yielding negative results time and time again. 

I have not come out in the green yet this week and that's with carefully calculating my resources borrowed and paid back precisely factoring in all partial payments as well.  Something is NOT working because I was always able to calculate my next payout with 100% accuracy and am finding I have to pay back 20% or more over the last loan for the next payout!!!!!!

Jul 4, 2016, 16:0407/04/16
12/08/15
Ok again after I posted on June 30th on this Persian payout of mine after that I played for days all lower level Persians not going over level 70 of course I took a hit on everyone as expected using mainly my lights and heavy ..well today I decided to go up the ladder on levels one by one hitting the offensive Persians as I normally play which was level 67 I started on this time I skipped the lower ones just to experiment well I played 13 levels going up of course taking hits on all with less payouts as expected in what u lose... then I went for my highest level of 132 and I hit 15,235 sarrisophoros and 3025 Trojan Thoakites made my day gaining 10 mill in offense and 2.8 mill on defense. Well of course I stopped after that as a rule of thumb after a huge payout I will start over and bank my losses. So to me nothing has really changed on the payouts as to what I am reading from everyone else ill stick with my strategy and play slowly to continue building my army. Not sure if there is a science to all of this anymore as payouts seems kind of random just make sure when u do play this never use your recourses until after u are done playing your round of Persians as it seems to increase my payouts at the end on my huge payout.
Jul 4, 2016, 17:2507/04/16
Jul 4, 2016, 17:27(edited)
01/27/15

fishdaddy55 said:

Ok again after I posted on June 30th on this Persian payout of mine after that I played for days all lower level Persians not going over level 70 of course I took a hit on everyone as expected using mainly my lights and heavy ..well today I decided to go up the ladder on levels one by one hitting the offensive Persians as I normally play which was level 67 I started on this time I skipped the lower ones just to experiment well I played 13 levels going up of course taking hits on all with less payouts as expected in what u lose... then I went for my highest level of 132 and I hit 15,235 sarrisophoros and 3025 Trojan Thoakites made my day gaining 10 mill in offense and 2.8 mill on defense. Well of course I stopped after that as a rule of thumb after a huge payout I will start over and bank my losses. So to me nothing has really changed on the payouts as to what I am reading from everyone else ill stick with my strategy and play slowly to continue building my army. Not sure if there is a science to all of this anymore as payouts seems kind of random just make sure when u do play this never use your recourses until after u are done playing your round of Persians as it seems to increase my payouts at the end on my huge payout.

So if I understand this correctly,  You won 14,000 Spartan promachos on june 30th and by clearing a few small positions every day for 4 days you hit for 15,325 saris and 3025 thoro?

You managed to repay 148,540,000 in resources + interest in 4 days by playing small positions usinf mostly lights and heavies.  That is the equivalent of let's say 300,000 hoplights or 75,000 myrmidon (broad numbers of course)  in order to get your next payout of 135 million in resources.

Maybe I am not understanding how you play but you must be a mega coiner to build that many units to get a reward.
Jul 4, 2016, 19:2607/04/16
12/08/15
no these are units I already had built over a long time now I did use some agemas and macs along with promachos when I hit level 80 or more along with the heavy's and lights I use lights and heavy's on the lower levels only I should I explained better on that end, what I'm saying bank on low armys over a few days span banking the resourses then go after more higher level with heavier forces is what I was doing ..granted when u hit in the level 80 - 110 u will lose maybe 1-1.5 mill per level depending on what u send in. I will not spend coin on gaining advantage via Persian attacks kind of losing its purpose.
Jul 4, 2016, 21:1207/04/16

what i read is that interest is up to 17% which makes sense rix with your calculations.

i also think the pp are balanced around the general, if u have maxed items u need to use less troops and will be same as before.

Without the items u will be loosing more then u gain. I guess they start to be helpfull once the coin stops coming in.