The reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

247 Replies
fishdaddy55
22 November, 2016, 3:02 AM UTC

Now I'm not sure about all of u and why the complaining on some of u on getting payout this is my last 4 sets playing Persians,i will continue to play as its does help me gain pieces for my general and to level up quicker.














https://gyazo.com/1ec14c192d89cafa2ff657485322a5f6

https://gyazo.com/aae3b0f264e7a046501805f5981a8bb6

https://gyazo.com/86f5cc2fc0e6c7a2014154327637095f



https://gyazo.com/89c10291b6c94cd7442fbe34d7c9f322



Losing is not a option
UTC +8:00
0
PMC
25 November, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
fishdaddy55 said:

Now I'm not sure about all of u and why the complaining on some of u on getting payout this is my last 4 sets playing Persians,i will continue to play as its does help me gain pieces for my general and to level up quicker.














https://gyazo.com/1ec14c192d89cafa2ff657485322a5f6

https://gyazo.com/aae3b0f264e7a046501805f5981a8bb6

https://gyazo.com/86f5cc2fc0e6c7a2014154327637095f



https://gyazo.com/89c10291b6c94cd7442fbe34d7c9f322


yes   most of those  look pretty good   to me.   I think the last one  should  be a little higher  for a full payout for the level,    but  not  bad      it is a split pay.       and I agree     not sure what the complaints  are about.        nothing has changed with the Persians   since  july.     (well not much anyways) 

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
knigochey
8 December, 2016, 8:08 PM UTC

Long ago, after multiple failed attempts to receive any FAIR compensation from Plarium for the losses I sustains due to "bugs", I realized that most if not all of those bugs are intentional. Looks like they are aimed at either encouraging players (frustrated with the losses) to spend more real money or/and at forcing non-spenders out of the game. Well,most of the "developments" were apparently introduced for the same purposes. 

The game is self-advertised as "strategic" and "intellectual",  but by consistently hiding  key rules ("we cannot disclose it") and re-writing programs, you turn the players into clueless gamblers. You seem impersonating Architects (remember "Matrix"?). And I promised myself to avoid any further contacts with the Admins, That after happened after Leonidas in our personal exchange (thank The Blok for arranging it) refused to promise me I will be compensated for unfair losses Plarium caused, even if I present  bullet-prove evidence. 

The time passed proved my suspicions that Plarium profiles players and some of them (probably the stubborn non-buyers) get harsher treatment. I have been out of decent PP payouts for 4-6 months. Keep sacrificing much more than the last large payout, losing virtually everything - but payout could be 66 horses on the PP lvl 135-156. 


You might say: oh, you do not know how to play PP. Well, I do not know all the traps you invented, but i do help a friend to run his PP. I assure payouts for him to be pretty regular, his troops level is about 3-4 times larger on average than what I have. And that is despite huge disadvantage to compare with me several months ago: he was 30-35 levels below, trailing me dramatically on all accounts. 

Last irregularity: at 2am EAST I got 6000 Aegemas PP  payout. Pretty good in general but mach smaller than I was supposed to get. That alone is about 17.5 million off power as my ageamas are 2.8k each, plus other troops I have. . However, even 12 hours later, my polemarchs said my power still  registered as merely 7 mil.

Plaruim, I urge you to dismantle your repressive spells. Please, you already caused me enough damage. 

UTC +0:00
3
Tonaya
14 December, 2016, 11:30 AM UTC

NIKITA METEOR said:


Archons, the reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way.


IMPORTANT: The following applies only to new Positions, i.e. the ones you have not engaged yet.


A few players have identified weaknesses in the Position mechanics and exploited them to gain significantly more Units than they were supposed to. Such actions negatively influence the game balance and are unfair to other players. To remedy the situation, we have slightly modified the Position mechanics.


Unfortunately, these modifications will also affect those players that engage Positions utilizing the following strategy:

- First, they almost defeat Xerxes at multiple Positions of different levels, i.e. there is a small number of Xerxes’s Units remaining at each one of them.

- Next, they engage Positions of higher levels, receiving a reward.

- Then, they finish all the remaining Positions.


This strategy may now be less effective.


These modifications will not influence those players that engage (and finish) the Positions one at a time.



that is the moment when everything went bad and wrong in this game!Players listened to nikita meteor and they lost all troops they builded 1 year or more and they got mad and deleted account.look on map how many USER DELETED are there,all high lvl cities,it is all because of you,nikita.are you at least little sorry because of that?it is better you,nikita,not to give any kind of advice anymore and to anyone


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 11:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

that is the moment when everything went bad and wrong in this game!Players listened to nikita meteor and they lost all troops they builded 1 year or more and they got mad and deleted account.look on map how many USER DELETED are there,all high lvl cities,it is all because of you,nikita.are you at least little sorry because of that?it is better you,nikita,not to give any kind of advice anymore and to anyone


Tonaya
What did he do wrong, Tonaya? :) He even shared some PP tips in the post ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
16 December, 2016, 11:07 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:

that is the moment when everything went bad and wrong in this game!Players listened to nikita meteor and they lost all troops they builded 1 year or more and they got mad and deleted account.look on map how many USER DELETED are there,all high lvl cities,it is all because of you,nikita.are you at least little sorry because of that?it is better you,nikita,not to give any kind of advice anymore and to anyone


Tonaya
What did he do wrong, Tonaya? :) He even shared some PP tips in the post ;)

he said its better to hit pp from 1 hit,and many players who listened to him lost all troops and now they are user deleted >:(


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 11:37 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:

that is the moment when everything went bad and wrong in this game!Players listened to nikita meteor and they lost all troops they builded 1 year or more and they got mad and deleted account.look on map how many USER DELETED are there,all high lvl cities,it is all because of you,nikita.are you at least little sorry because of that?it is better you,nikita,not to give any kind of advice anymore and to anyone


Tonaya
What did he do wrong, Tonaya? :) He even shared some PP tips in the post ;)

he said its better to hit pp from 1 hit,and many players who listened to him lost all troops and now they are user deleted >:(


Tonaya 
Other strategies wouldn't bring you a different result :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
mitko
29 December, 2016, 9:04 AM UTC

How the persians work? its a mystery to slove.  Our developers has made a bit a of a mess there so they are also trying to find out.


If any of you discover the process please contact  Plantium. A Great reward - 9.99 Drachmas  is offered to the first archon who manage to solve the puzzle.



UTC +2:00
1
1777020 users registered; 47943 topics; 285770 posts; our newest member:1 гладиатор