Imperial Class Units! Now Available As Part Of Special Offers and Campaign Missions!

33 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 10:10 AM UTC
I never said they have the same value, Tonaya. Actually, I have no idea. But I know for sure (from devs) that all Units have a certain value on PPs (I mean above zero of course), but as I said before, their value may differ from your expectations.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
12 January, 2017, 9:23 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I never said they have the same value, Tonaya. Actually, I have no idea. But I know for sure (from devs) that all Units have a certain value on PPs (I mean above zero of course), but as I said before, their value may differ from your expectations.

finally you answered in normal way,is it too hard for you to say:Tonaya, you are right?


the main reason why players loosing all troops on pp is because they play with imperial troops also and they dont fill the bank that way,if bank is not full,no big payout,and soon or later they became troopless and user deleted

you know,0.1 is above zero too ^^

1 regular spartan promachos have 10610 value on pp

1 imperial spartan promachos have unknown value,somewhere above zero ^^

so why you giving us imperial troops as rewards from tournaments?

can you give us regular spartan promachos like it was before? for solo tournaments regular troops reward,for coalition tournaments you can give imperial troops as rewards,and we gonna be happy,it is not so hard to put things like it was before^^

or your goal is to make as much as you can user deleted on the map?


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

Tonaya said:



1) so why you giving us imperial troops as rewards from tournaments?

2) can you give us regular spartan promachos like it was before? for solo tournaments regular troops reward,for coalition tournaments you can give imperial troops as rewards,and we gonna be happy,it is not so hard to put things like it was before^^

3) or your goal is to make as much as you can user deleted on the map?

1) They're too rare to be given out just like that :)

2) From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

3) Definitely not :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
lapoint26
16 January, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
UTC +4:00
0
lordofwar
16 January, 2017, 4:14 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/dwdfnd

i wanna know where is these units cause i never saw them neither in tournements or campaing missions so my question is where i can get these units?????

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 January, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC
lordofwar said:

http://prntscr.com/dwdfnd

i wanna know where is these units cause i never saw them neither in tournements or campaing missions so my question is where i can get these units?????

There are no such Units. Your screenshot illustrates a visual bug that will be fixed soon.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
elias
17 January, 2017, 3:15 PM UTC
lapoint26 said:

i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
Segun dice plarium la imagen es un error de imprenta y los imperiales solo se consiguen en premios o en paquetes de pago. Yo pienso que con lo caros que son los esquemas necesarios para poner la tropa a ese nivel la imagen es " a proposito " asi los jugadores compraran con la esperanza de fabricar imperiales
siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 January, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC
elias said:

lapoint26 said:

i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
Segun dice plarium la imagen es un error de imprenta y los imperiales solo se consiguen en premios o en paquetes de pago. Yo pienso que con lo caros que son los esquemas necesarios para poner la tropa a ese nivel la imagen es " a proposito " asi los jugadores compraran con la esperanza de fabricar imperiales
This error wasn't intentional, and it will be fixed in the next game update.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
elias
19 January, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

elias said:

lapoint26 said:

i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
Segun dice plarium la imagen es un error de imprenta y los imperiales solo se consiguen en premios o en paquetes de pago. Yo pienso que con lo caros que son los esquemas necesarios para poner la tropa a ese nivel la imagen es " a proposito " asi los jugadores compraran con la esperanza de fabricar imperiales
This error wasn't intentional, and it will be fixed in the next game update.
Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
elias said:


Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
mihaisuiu
20 January, 2017, 11:28 AM UTC

On the pvp event that ended 3-4 days ago I was ranked first, but on achievements I can't get the reward. Any ideea  why?

UTC +2:00
0
Fortuna
20 January, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

elias said:


Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced.
aha, i always wondered why, good to know. can dev upgrade that itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
0
elias
20 January, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC

Fortuna said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


elias said:



Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced.
aha, i always wondered why, good to know. can dev upgrade that itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)

The problem is everyone, you send looting because it tells you that you can plunder 0 / 50K and return with zero resources you repeat the looting after the loyalty and then you bring all the resources ;)

el problema es de todos, envias saqueo porque te dice que puedes saquearle 0/50K y regresas con cero recursos repites el saqueo despues de la lealtad y entonces te traes todos los recursos ;)

Con la lealtad se resetean todos los contadores ?

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
elias said:


The problem is everyone, you send looting because it tells you that you can plunder 0 / 50K and return with zero resources you repeat the looting after the loyalty and then you bring all the resources ;)

el problema es de todos, envias saqueo porque te dice que puedes saquearle 0/50K y regresas con cero recursos repites el saqueo despues de la lealtad y entonces te traes todos los recursos ;)

Con la lealtad se resetean todos los contadores ?

I understand that it's frustrating for you. That's why we recommend our players to track their Raids to be 100% sure you didn't raid this particular City within the last 7 days.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1780060 users registered; 48351 topic; 287141 post; our newest member:angelo12