Maintenance!

24 Replies
ThatBloke
1 March, 2016, 6:20 AM UTC

Funny comparison, but in this case, it's more like actually buying steak with money earned from your hard work (hence the two years duty), rather than stealing an old lady to get her money immediately. :p

I didn't say you wouldn't deserve steak : it was more about the way to get it...

Anyway, I was asking a precise question about a precise subject : pantheons do not need drachmas. Period.

I know there's an "upgrade with drachmas" button there for lazy coiners, but what's the point, when each member just has to send a couple of galleys full of resources to get the same result for free ???

There are 4 levels to upgrade, from 1 to 5. Each of them requires 100 galleys loads. With 160 members, that's 2.5 loads each (Ok, it's an average, so half the members have to send 2 loads, and the other half has to send 3). With only 100 active members, that's 4 loads each. Seriously, that's easy stuff, and completely free.

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
VonKarjan
10 March, 2016, 7:34 PM UTC
hello to everyone.I try to get in the game today but it says"could not complete action please try again later". I am waiting more than 12 hrs and I will me sequence day.Any suggestion NOT to lose them?
UTC +2:00
ThatBloke
11 March, 2016, 6:50 AM UTC

Hello Archon,

The problem is only with your Internet browser.

Please clear your browser cache (check the help topic from your specific web browser software), close it, then log back into the game.

It happens quite often because Adobe Flash uses too much memory and is prone to crashing. In your precise case as you described, you have to clear the cache to flush your computer memory and browser cache on your hard disk, that are currently clogged with corrupted files.

You'll be back to normal behavior, until next time - but now, you know what to do. :)

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
marelfabzprofessions
23 March, 2016, 5:32 PM UTC
i have ongoing feuds! i'm gonna loose troops! and Resources! :(
UTC +8:00
jimcoooo
13 April, 2016, 7:24 PM UTC
Ok..
UTC +4:00
1781601 users registered; 48448 topics; 287547 posts; our newest member:alina24