Maintenance!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 25, 2016, 14:4402/25/16
02/02/15

Maintenance!

Archon! 

On February 26, 2016 Sparta: War of Empires will be updating its servers from 03.00 to 04.00 UTC. While we should only need a few minutes to read the entrails and burn offerings to the gods of code, you may temporarily have trouble accessing the game. If you experience any problems, try waiting five minutes, clearing your entire browser cache, and then reloading the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2016, 03:4102/26/16
01/10/16

It was 10:10 EST!

Why was I kicked off the game?

What happens to troops left out in the open?

Your pop-up stating "Server Maintenance" DI NOT specify the time!

How is plarium going to re-pay me for units lost?...and please don't tell  me to use "auto Hide"..I have used it before. had I know the server was going down EST..I would not have played..built troops or sent galleys!

Feb 26, 2016, 04:2502/26/16
12/02/15
Game still won't load
Feb 26, 2016, 04:2802/26/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)
Obviously they can't tell time as well.. 1 hr is more like 2 from the looks of it.. as for repaying for troops lost... yea.. good luck with that... they have no care in the world what happens to troops.. bought and paid for or not.. money's already in their bank account
Feb 26, 2016, 11:4202/26/16
02/02/15

MICHAEL13000, if we speak about the time, we always use UTC. You have been warned here and in the game as well. 

55INA54, as it's said in the initial post, please, clear your entire browser cache, and then reload the game. 

Feb 26, 2016, 11:5802/26/16
01/07/15

Well, if this maintence happened im very curios WHY my accievments arent fixed and why is pantheons influence bugged, i have now at this moment 3 pans LVL 5 and acchiemvent for holding pans for 15 mins doesnt work allso influnece in pans is 0 and i play this game far too long so noone cant tell some excuse over this i thought at 1st its my fault but i checked with other coas that obtained pans and they have same problem. Question: is my coalition spending thousands bucks on this game so we cant prosper even when we have pans and all that is required to complete acchievments. This are my 2 cents on the dollar.

PS: allso ranking is totally bugged. coalitions that even dont have pans have territory influence a blind man can see it.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers

Feb 26, 2016, 12:3802/26/16
03/10/15
k4ne same problem you mention we also have it. And i have seen many other coas with the same problem, so it is not something ocasional or new (some had the 3rd pan for over month)... 
Feb 27, 2016, 01:4202/27/16
01/07/15

Update: Now my coalition owns 4 pans lvl 5 yet nothing moved not a single inf. point not a single acchievment except palms of atlas no movement in ranking maybe i need to hold 100 pans to be able to move somewhere or spend a thousand bucks more i cant wait someone to reply on this to read the answer.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers
Feb 27, 2016, 11:5602/27/16
11/04/15
We spent a lot of money and time trying to capture and sustain our pans. This needs to be fixed immediately. This is completely unacceptable and intolerable. How is plarium going to reimburse us for our losses?
Feb 28, 2016, 01:2502/28/16
08/25/14

Just out of curiosity, why did you need money for this ?

Feb 28, 2016, 01:4502/28/16
Feb 28, 2016, 01:45(edited)
03/10/15

money or no money the fact is that the achivements of coalitions still do not work after some maintenance breaks, so it is normal to ask when it would be repair :-)  i guess moderators may have a better chance to get us updates 

Feb 28, 2016, 02:1402/28/16
08/25/14

Yes, this problem seems to have been lasting for almost two weeks now and hasn't been fixed with the last update.

I'll inisist on this point to be investigated in priority.

Feb 28, 2016, 12:0102/28/16
01/07/15

Just got orichalcum acchievment lvl up points are frozen totally i have points in acchievments from a month ago,  and excuse me That Bloke but idk maybe this game is free for some others i know my people need to pay $ to revive armies, buy enhancers and all other stuff and are doing it constantly after any move we make so... yes theres an issue if you pay cash to play the game and then dont get rewards for your coalition, allso we got no explanation about it except in other topic Mr. Leonidas saying that hes sure that everything is working perfect, please sort this out its quite unpleasant.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers

Feb 28, 2016, 12:2902/28/16
11/04/15
K4ne said:

Just got orichalcum acchievment lvl up points are frozen totally i have points in acchievments from a month ago,  and excuse me That Bloke but idk maybe this game is free for some others i know my people need to pay $ to revive armies, buy enhancers and all other stuff and are doing it constantly after any move we make so... yes theres an issue if you pay cash to play the game and then dont get rewards for your coalition, allso we got no explanation about it except in other topic Mr. Leonidas saying that hes sure that everything is working perfect, please sort this out its quite unpleasant.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers

what he said, Bloke.
Feb 28, 2016, 12:5302/28/16
Feb 28, 2016, 12:54(edited)
03/10/15

ThatBloke said:

Yes, this problem seems to have been lasting for almost two weeks now and hasn't been fixed with the last update.

I'll inisist on this point to be investigated in priority.

merci

k4ne, the orchi one i got it with no problem in our case...
Feb 29, 2016, 00:1202/29/16
04/24/15

guys

are u mad?

i open 34 fake accounts and all is 50% no more 80, %, 90% 60%, and all start from 50 dollars, and when compare with before u lose 5 time maybe and more.

before for 9.9$ we take 20-40 pools, 80 promo, 20 agema, 3off 3 deff champs, legate mpeltast, ... and 9750 drahma

now what???

for 9.9% u receive:

poor 2340 drahma, 5 promo, 5 marauders, 1 25% path, 1 simidian like we are play with swords, this is shyt?

are u mad i dont think that u will sell 2% than before. every changes u make worst and worst, all for money, sketches, for only 1 forge 4 k drahma,

guys u destroy and lost game, i see around me a lot lvl bigger than lvl 80 leave, u take money and u think this is fool and we wiol, take more, we say u see whiye on your dik and u think will keep sheeps for milk, i dont spend and dont play anymore , this is not game, all time tournament, all time need army and in 1 day u can make 70 k and what u will do with that army,m before we know and prepare for fryday,

this game is finished, u are rich now and dont interested but will come time when u send like now i receive on fake mails, how u send and call to take rewards but to play, u will beg, u take couple milions but lose bilions, i send u photo e-sim game, when start with 1 server 500 000 players now 5 servers 25 000 players , 5 000 on each and 9-% fakes, so u do same, enjoy in money and hit head in wall that destroy great game and a lot money u will lost

thats from me, good game but u suk.

Feb 29, 2016, 05:3702/29/16
Feb 29, 2016, 07:13(edited)
08/25/14

solojuegosman said:

ThatBloke said:

This is a joke, right? or you must be new here. The whole purpose of the game, and the way it is structured is to make tons of money for Plarium.  SO SHOW SOME FREAKING RESPECT to the players that are investing money (and lots of time) on this game. Without them you wouldn't be here either.

I can't see the relation.

I still can't see what the money you've spent has to do with pantheons.

Conquering, upgrading and defending pantheons needs no money at all, not a single penny.

It only needs dedicated players, troops you get for free from playing Persians, and resources you get for free from raiding. So once again, please tell me where money is needed there.

All this is done without any drachma, and as far as I may know, and though you can get drachmas without paying (though less easily), only drachmas need money, and pantheons need no drachma at all.

So really, please explain, as I can't understand what you're about. Thanks

Feb 29, 2016, 10:1702/29/16
Feb 29, 2016, 10:18(edited)
08/25/14

@ ALEXANDEIIIMKD

Maybe the problem is obviously that you seem to be compulsively wanting to buy drachmas, when you don't need them to play.

People have become so greedy and jealous about players who have spent 2 years of their lives playing the rules and patiently building a strong city that they have demanded tools to catch up within months, if not weeks.

Can't you see THIS is where it's all wrong ?

So what did Plarium do ? Answer their demands (I perfectly remember teleporters and bought levels were asked here on this forum, and lots of other absurd items as well), since there was an demand for them. Just basic capitalism : supply and demand.

In the end, the game got warped because some players woudln't patiently build for two years on their own. They want it all, and they want it now. And here is the result. :(

So, you've been buying drachmas like crazy.

You've even created 34 accounts ! Seriously ? Do you have any time for a life ??? Just one is taking too much of my time already, for God's sake !

So you're coming here, explaining you're a greedy cheater ?

Of course packages are cheaper for players who have never bought any ! That's how they work !

The simple fact you have only more expensive ones means only one thing : you've been buying like crazy, as the next package is always twice the price (but with a better items to price ratio).

And now you're complaining ? If you didn't buy anything in the first place, you wouldn't have a reason to complain.

The damn game isn't about buying. It's about playing the rules, and growing by your own efforts, patiently, during months and years, not creating 34 damn accounts and buying !!!

Seriously, if you've not understood this, then fine : go on buying, but please don't complain.

Nobody has forced you to buy anything, right ? Just don't, or take your responsibilities for buying on your own behalf.

Buying some drachmas isn't a crime, just be reasonable. I know people who have never bought anything, and their offers are even lower than your alt accounts', as prices can get even lower if you buy nothing !

Others are rich enough to buy insane amounts. OK, the problem is it's unfair for people who can't, but actually, where's the fun ? Isn't building only from playing the game far more interesting and challenging ?

Anyway, the 3 chests thing is only a discount, usually 40%, 50% or 60%, from a base value between $19, $49 or $99. I explained this already.

Maybe there are other values and discounts, but their probabilities are lower : it's a Gauss curve, so probabilities for extreme values are obviously much lower than for average ones, just check what you were supposed to learn at school and come back when you've understood.

As I said already on the other topic you've been flooding everywhere, my current offer is a 60% discount on a $99 package.

And no, I won't buy it. Or maybe one out of the 3 I'm entitled, if I need to, who knows ? But I'm not forced to do so. I can perfectly play this game without any.

Feb 29, 2016, 15:1102/29/16
Feb 29, 2016, 16:08(edited)
11/04/15
ThatBloke said:

solojuegosman said:

ThatBloke said:

This is a joke, right? or you must be new here. The whole purpose of the game, and the way it is structured is to make tons of money for Plarium.  SO SHOW SOME FREAKING RESPECT to the players that are investing money (and lots of time) on this game. Without them you wouldn't be here either.

I can't see the relation.

I still can't see what the money you've spent has to do with pantheons.

Conquering, upgrading and defending pantheons needs no money at all, not a single penny.

It only needs dedicated players, troops you get for free from playing Persians, and resources you get for free from raiding. So once again, please tell me where money is needed there.

All this is done without any drachma, and as far as I may know, and though you can get drachmas without paying (though less easily), only drachmas need money, and pantheons need no drachma at all.

So really, please explain, as I can't understand what you're about. Thanks

Sometimes I wonder why I buy steak when I can survive on bread and butter ;)
Mar 1, 2016, 06:2003/01/16
Mar 1, 2016, 06:21(edited)
08/25/14

Funny comparison, but in this case, it's more like actually buying steak with money earned from your hard work (hence the two years duty), rather than stealing an old lady to get her money immediately. :p

I didn't say you wouldn't deserve steak : it was more about the way to get it...

Anyway, I was asking a precise question about a precise subject : pantheons do not need drachmas. Period.

I know there's an "upgrade with drachmas" button there for lazy coiners, but what's the point, when each member just has to send a couple of galleys full of resources to get the same result for free ???

There are 4 levels to upgrade, from 1 to 5. Each of them requires 100 galleys loads. With 160 members, that's 2.5 loads each (Ok, it's an average, so half the members have to send 2 loads, and the other half has to send 3). With only 100 active members, that's 4 loads each. Seriously, that's easy stuff, and completely free.