Maintenance

Maintenance

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 5, 2015, 09:0911/05/15
02/02/15

Maintenance

Please be advised that our website will be down for maintenance on November 5 from 12:00 p.m to 12:30 p.m. There will be a short period of downtime during the update. While we should only need a few moments, you may be temporarily having difficulty accessing the game.

If you experience any issues, try waiting five minutes, clear your entire Browser Cache, and then reload the game. During this time refrain from any non-essential Military Actions.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2015, 11:4011/06/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14
how long the game will be not avalible? 
Nov 6, 2015, 13:3711/06/15
Nov 6, 2015, 14:21(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Archon,

It's been available since yesterday.

Please clear your browser cache to allow logging back in.

Nov 7, 2015, 17:2911/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
My best friend is among top players, and I believe him that he has spent almost 2k USD on this game yet, but after maintenance he cannot access his account for 3 days in a row now. He tried to explain to Support Team about his login problem, but they are not able to solve his problem in a reasonable time. We know it's a free game with no payback warranty, but imagine how would someone feel after all that investment of time and money, if Plarium does merely nothing and seems like that nobody cares, plus it's a weekend and probably they are even not working on his problem. It's a real time browser game and some people pay big money to shorten hours or even minutes to stay competitive, but now they cannot access the game for days, and they will lose all events, other bonuses and probably all army in their city becasue of Plaruim's fault. Plaruim get serious please, this game needs to be run 24/7 proffessionally!
Nov 9, 2015, 11:5311/09/15
Nov 9, 2015, 11:57(edited)
08/25/14

I was unable to log in for only a few mn.

I was logged in, decided to refresh so I closed the browser and couldnt log back in after relaunching (it said my password didn't match).

So I cleared my browser cache, and I could log back in mmediately.

That's the reason why I came here at once to inform you.

I can't warn every people on the planet personnaly, so everybody should spread the word to their friends to help them. I can't do more, sorry... But there was no reason to stay away for 3 days. Clearing the cache takes only a few seconds and solved the problem immediately.

Online games can't unfortunately do anything on your side. When data are changed and their addresses change, your browser may retain outdated links. That's why you have to clear your cache so you force it to reload the updated objects.

I'm sorry for your friend's inconvenience, but it had been clearly explained in Leonidas' announcement above, so you were warned before the changes were made.

Nov 9, 2015, 12:3511/09/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Dear ThatBloke,

If you don't know what is the specific problem, please don't make your comments in FAQ style like people don't know what is clear cache etc. He has tried all that 100 times and even much more, he had made full descriptions of problem several times, and he sent screenshots of console etc., but his problem needs to be solved by your team. There was a change of his e-mail long ago, and new mail was reseted to old mail after last maintenance. While game recognizes only old mail now, he gets restore mail request on the new mail, and neither of mails don't work with new password. Things are messed up pretty bad, his mail data entries need to be fixed by your team manually, nothing else will help. Please don't defend your Suport Team and just do it. Good luck.
Nov 9, 2015, 14:0011/09/15
02/02/15

Archon, I ask you to be more respectful with my moderators. They are doing their best to help you here and they do not have an access to the information that can be helpful in your case as far as they are not working for Plarium.

Moreover, such issues cannot be solved at the forum. We have a team of dedicated professionals who are there to help with any problems you may have so you can enjoy the game to the fullest. So, please, be patient and wait for the decision from our Support Team. No one gives you a better advise than they can give. 

Thank you 
Nov 9, 2015, 18:1511/09/15
08/25/14

In this very case, joining the support team was probably impossible as well without being able to log in first.

In addtion, it has been impossible to log in to the forum for longer than the game (password rejected as well).

Under these circumstances, I understand asking for a new passwaord would have made things even worse !

The only correct behavior was to stick to your original password, clear the cache for the game and wait longer for the forum...

The fact we had to guess that you had to log in to the game then use a right click + open in a new tab as the only way to reach the forum (once it became available again) didn't help either.

That's the reason why I tried as much as I could to inform people about the way to circumvent these problems.

Actually, I was guilty not having read the announcement thoroughly and not having gotten the correct reflex to clear my cache first : after several unsuccessful attempts, I finally logged in to the moderators chat and was advised to do so by one of my collegues.

That's why I posted you had to clear your cache ASAP, as I could have checked it worked. If anybody would have stayed logged in and could read my message above, he could have spread the word to his friends. I also broadcasted it on the ingame chat, as you could still read it as long as you stayed logged in.

It was the only way I could find to try and catch as many people as possible about this issue and how to solve it.

However, it was actually written in the announcement... I have to admit I should have paid more attention to it, as anybody else should have.

Nov 9, 2015, 23:0311/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

Dear Thatbloke and Forum team, I know that you are trying to help and I appreciate it. I agree it's not the right place to express our feelings and expectations, so I will stop right now.  

Nov 10, 2015, 10:0111/10/15
Nov 10, 2015, 10:01(edited)
02/02/15

Archon, you feel free to express your feelings and expectations, but, please, make sure that you don't violate any rules.

Nov 11, 2015, 06:0311/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

Administrator, respect and patience needs to be mutual. We are Plarium customers afterall, and this is Plarium's Sparta forum. We are not the only players with this problem, and we decided to give Plarium crew and community some feedback about loggin problem which has appeared after last maintenance. 

Our accounts are innactive for days, and in real time browser game damage was already done. Plarium Engineers are working on patch now, but we probably won't get any apologize or even refund. Some of us have invested small fortune into this game, we all have invested a lot of time, and this is a social game, it means that our friends are waiting for us, too. If nothing else, we have a right to remind Plarium and tell Sparta community that we are still here, and our friends need to know the reason why some of us are unable to play so long. 

Nov 11, 2015, 10:2311/11/15
02/02/15

Archon, we respect our players, we warn you about coming maintenances in advance and we are always open to help you with all the issues you can have during your gameplay. 

For this reason we created our Support Team. 

As for the issue with login, it was successfully fixed. However, in case you are still unable to access the game, our Support Team will gladly help you >> http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/

Such ingame issues cannot be resolved at the forum. Thank you

Nov 15, 2015, 15:0211/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

Administrator, where can we send our complaints if Plarium Support Team is showing little or no progress in long period of time? We are waiting for 10 days now to fix a loggin problem from last maintenance since November 5th. We have received several replies, last is 4 days old, but nothing else was done yet. Thank you

Nov 16, 2015, 14:3511/16/15
02/02/15
Archon, this issue should be fixed now. However, in case you still have this issue, you should contact our Support Team independently. Such cases are very complicated and should be solved individually.
Nov 25, 2016, 05:4811/25/16
06/16/16
you need to do more then just a little up date.. i just for the second time had troop go to the infirmary for no reason on Pirates and once on Sparta.. plus I have no messages and it shows I have 3.. If this happens again I'm filing with my bank for refund.  you pay for something it's should work right.
Dec 12, 2016, 15:2012/12/16
10/15/15
Basileus Leonidas said:

Archon, I ask you to be more respectful with my moderators. They are doing their best to help you here and they do not have an access to the information that can be helpful in your case as far as they are not working for Plarium.

Moreover, such issues cannot be solved at the forum. We have a team of dedicated professionals who are there to help with any problems you may have so you can enjoy the game to the fullest. So, please, be patient and wait for the decision from our Support Team. No one gives you a better advise than they can give. 

Thank you 
Moderador en español ???
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.