New Special Offer Packages Available!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 28, 2015, 10:3210/28/15
02/02/15

Find All Your Items In The "My Items" Window!

A message from the marathoners!

Archon!

The gods have bestowed upon you a new series of incredible Items to make gaining control of Hellas easier than ever before!

Take a look!

Auto Unit Hider. This Item provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that your newly returned and trained Units have automatically been secured in your Acropolis. The duration of time this Item is good for depends on the version you choose. Get the "Auto Unit Hider" with the hourly amount to suit your needs. The choice is yours!

Instant Recall. Have you ever desired to take back a decision? Then this Item is for you! With Instant Recall your decision to send your warriors to a strongly defended City can be reversed before they arrive, thus sparing your warriors to fight another day! Regardless of how far away your Units are, so long as they haven’t yet arrived at their destination you can instantly recall them to your City with Instant Recall. Because why learn the hard way?

Quests Refresher. This Item allows you to get new Divine Quests! If you have completed all of your Divine Quests, just use this Item to get a fresh set of new ones!

You can get these Items at the Market (Go to the "Special" section of the “Misc” tab).

The gods have smiled upon you, Archon! Allow me to introduce the “My Items” window! All Items you purchase in the game – or those that you receive as a reward - can now be found in a single place. The “My Items” window can be found in the bottom-left corner of your screen.

All of these Items are available in exclusive Special Offer packages now! A wise Archon knows such an opportunity is unlikely to come around twice. Seize your chance and increase your battle fortunes!

These Items are sure to benefit all Archons by making battles more affordable and enabling you to develop your City faster!

The Soothsayers have forecast advances in upcoming Items and equipment, so more innovative Spartan survival gear is sure to be available soon!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2015, 10:4910/28/15
Oct 29, 2015, 11:45(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Basileus,

Would it be possible we could get a few golden caduceus in future packs, please ?

I now have useless silver ones I'll never use anymore... ^^

Or the possibility to turn a number of silver caducei into a golden one, maybe ? :)

Oct 28, 2015, 18:2410/28/15
09/08/14

Hello Leonidas. So how many irrelevant updates like these are going to come out before you fix the already existent issue that came with your pantheon tournament?

Thanks
Oct 28, 2015, 18:2610/28/15
11/12/14
Uncle Junior said:

Hello Leonidas. So how many irrelevant updates like these are going to come out before you fix the already existent issue that came with your pantheon tournament?

Thanks
They're working on it.
Oct 28, 2015, 18:3110/28/15
09/08/14

I heard that one before, hurry it up please or stop making pantheon tournaments. Something you didn't expect happened, ok you will fix it. But stop making it worse by adding tournaments, not caring for the issues we have.

Its highly annoying 
Oct 29, 2015, 13:4910/29/15
02/02/15
ThatBloke said:

Hello Basileus,

Would it be possible we could get a few golden caduceus in future packs, please ?

Or the possibility to turn a number of silver caducei into a golden one, maybe ? :)

Which packages do you mean? Special Offers? 
Oct 29, 2015, 14:0010/29/15
02/02/15
Uncle Junior said:

Thanks
Archon, it's not a bug, this is how the issue is working now. However, as I said in my previous answers concerning this issue, I've talked to our engineers and they said that they will add a feature that will solve this issue. As far as this is a new function, it needs some time to be implemented
Oct 29, 2015, 20:0110/29/15
03/29/15

Why did the auto acrop feature have to be purchased with drachma?

Why not let people use the feature up to a limited amount of hours per week/month. 

Instead of losing trained troops to a possible attack, you pay for it to be avoided and lose drachma/money instead. Either way you lose, except leaving your troops in city for x amount of hours is a chance of loss, while paying for x amount of hours safety is a guaranteed loss.

Oct 29, 2015, 22:0510/29/15
08/25/14

Basileus Leonidas said:

ThatBloke said:

Hello Basileus,

Which packages do you mean? Special Offers? 

Yes, special offers. They often come with some silver caducei and no golden one... Maybe at least 1 could help ?

Oct 30, 2015, 14:1910/30/15
02/02/15
From my side I'll forward this suggestion to our developers. Thank you, Archon!