All Categories

Get Experience Points With Just One Click!

Get Experience Points With Just One Click!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 4, 2015, 11:2311/04/15
02/02/15
jasper villamor said:

Need some help in gaining resources
What happened, Archon? 
Nov 5, 2015, 10:4811/05/15
08/25/14

Apart from the fact (probaly linked to inexperience as well) that JASPER VILLAMOR is off topic, may I dare to remark we have here the perfect example of someone who doesn't master the game but could eventually fake being level 70 ? ;)

Just joking...

Though, well... :D

Nov 8, 2015, 05:3111/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

I m a new player (1 month nearly) and I completely understand the frustration about this new feature. Personaly I would never buy XP points just because of the disadvantages quoted above. 

But I will enjoy the big spenders who will be aiming to impress other players with a 70level label, as they will be trying to live up with this, buying more and more champions to keep up. 

After all, if I want to play for free, someone else has to pay for this. I dont see any problem if anybody is giving all his money just to impress but not understanding the dynamic of the game. 

To my opinion the key is collaborating in a well organized coalition, otherwise you get to spend until you empty your pocket and get tired of spending tons of money for nothing. 

Nov 9, 2015, 11:5611/09/15
Nov 16, 2015, 04:57(edited)
08/25/14

Yes, you're wise, Sidcos.

Learning the game in the correct order will ensure your city level will reflect your true experience and mastery.

Much more valuable IMHO. ^^

Plus there are enough really important things your need drachmas for. Better save them for really useful stuff. :)

Nov 16, 2015, 00:1811/16/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

What's the point of buying experience? when it's supposed to mean the real experience you have about the game?

I'm one of the oldest players of that game, and i'm only lvl 67 for now, because i didn't find it usefull to scrifice my army to upgrade lvls.

But now a dude can be same lvl as mine when he's playing since only one week, WTF!?

So ppl like me, when we see his lvl, will think he's as experienced as us about the game, but in fact he wont and can't be abble to know all the stuff about the game we do know.

Thats why i find this thing stupid, only an other way to earn more money xD

and say it was written ''play for free'' when i saw the game for the first time XDDDD
Nov 16, 2015, 15:4311/16/15
12/03/14

Psychokiller said:

So ppl like me, when we see his lvl, will think he's as experienced as us about the game, but in fact he wont and can't be abble to know all the stuff about the game we do know.

Then that's a competitive advantage for the players who earned those experiences! 

Let them buy who want to buy & let them achieve who want to achieve. 

Just chill! 

Nov 17, 2015, 04:3411/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14
50 drachmas?
Dec 11, 2015, 23:0812/11/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)
I NEED HELP, FOR TO WIN SOME COINS
Dec 12, 2015, 03:2612/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14
how u exp
Dec 14, 2015, 09:5412/14/15
02/02/15
antonioarredondo1985 said:

I NEED HELP, FOR TO WIN SOME COINS
Archon, there are a lot of ways to receive Drachmas in the game: Tournaments, top Rankings, different Quests. To Battle!
Jan 7, 2016, 06:1301/07/16
Jan 7, 2016, 06:14(edited)
03/11/15

Uncle Junior has a point. 

You can take a 10 year old to play here and ask his parents to pay for level upgrade. Where is the experience ? He starts at level 1 and ends up to level 70 by using the upgrade button and he/she still has diapers on.

Experience is earned through trial and error. The more you play, the better you get. I earned all 87 level and I never seen the Level plus sign. Weird.

Happy gaming. Happy new year Uncle Junior.

Simone
Jan 7, 2016, 10:4201/07/16
08/25/14

I guess this was asked by some players...

Unfortunetely someone has pointed a sad truth : most of the weird additions were asked by impatient and immature players wanting to raise without playing for a full year like verybody else... And most of the time, they have left as fast as they joined and asked for silly things, so most of them are probably not even still there to get what they asked for, only leaving the trusty players community with the wreck they caused !

Anyway, I've noticed we lost an important thing we used to get with every level, and that made levelling up worth it : drachmas !

No drachmas anymore for every level... Wich is very regrettable, as it was a very good motivation to progress.

Of course, there would be no point to pay drachams to level up and get less of them as a reward... So removing them was only logical.

However.. It is very sad indeed.

Jan 8, 2016, 04:4901/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

este es uno de los mejores juegos lo único es que no se presencian las batallas 

Jan 6, 2017, 18:1001/06/17
12/21/15
I don't know why anyone would want to buy experience points anyway. Being a higher level just makes it harder to complete some of the little personal missions that say "raid a city above a certain level" which makes it harder to find a suitable city as you progress and you can no longer use the farms to do mission raid-resources. The only useful reasons I can see for wanting to go up to a particular level in a hurry is if your coalition is just one standard short of being able to expand and needs someone to reach a level of a multiple of 5 over 50 to gain a standard but there will usually be someone in your coalition who is already on the point of reaching a level where they can gain a standard as well as those who already have standards who haven't yet applied them who only need to be reminded, and the other possible reason for being in a hurry to progress your level is if you have won an item for your general that necessitates being one level higher to be able to use it but I have found that those particular items aren't always the best, sometimes your general is already equipped with a better item! Of course there are those who want to look more experienced than they are just to look good, but paying to progress could backfire as their coalition members may expect more from them than they are able to deliver and they might also attract the attention of genuinely experienced players who may see it as a challenge to regularly attack them - then they'll gain real experience points!
Jan 7, 2017, 12:4301/07/17
11/17/16
silveourbanrivals said:

I don't know why anyone would want to buy experience points anyway. Being a higher level just makes it harder to complete some of the little personal missions that say "raid a city above a certain level" which makes it harder to find a suitable city as you progress and you can no longer use the farms to do mission raid-resources. The only useful reasons I can see for wanting to go up to a particular level in a hurry is if your coalition is just one standard short of being able to expand and needs someone to reach a level of a multiple of 5 over 50 to gain a standard but there will usually be someone in your coalition who is already on the point of reaching a level where they can gain a standard as well as those who already have standards who haven't yet applied them who only need to be reminded, and the other possible reason for being in a hurry to progress your level is if you have won an item for your general that necessitates being one level higher to be able to use it but I have found that those particular items aren't always the best, sometimes your general is already equipped with a better item! Of course there are those who want to look more experienced than they are just to look good, but paying to progress could backfire as their coalition members may expect more from them than they are able to deliver and they might also attract the attention of genuinely experienced players who may see it as a challenge to regularly attack them - then they'll gain real experience points!
Depends how you see it! Some people believe the higher the lever the better..Regarding personal missions such as "Raid a city or besiege a city above certain level" I'm sure if you search thouroughly you will find dead cities of the needed level or higher. As for the general that usually happens to lower level cities not higher ones. The level isn't always important since personally I know quite many high level players who are armyless...