Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 7, 2018, 10:1105/07/18
02/02/15

Dominion Bonus Update

Dominion Bonus Update

Archon,

Good news – Dominion Bonuses are now more powerful than ever.

You are probably aware that activating your Dominion Status at Level 11 and above currently allows you to boost a larger part of all Construction and Agreement processes for free. At Level 15, you are able to skip the last 30 minutes of these processes.

We are pleased to announce that this mechanic has been extended to include Phylarch Skills and General's Equipment (breaking and upgrading) as well.

Use this update to speed up development in your City.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2018, 10:4105/07/18
12/15/15

Very good news  

Thank you!!

May 8, 2018, 13:3305/08/18
10/20/15

How would we be aware of a new feature ?

And I've never seen that feature written anywhere (especially not on the dominion bonuses description page, which is where it should be, nor have I noticed it, so is that a fact ?)

And the image you posted, Leonidas, doesn't match with what we can find (the 30min free boost thing is nowhere to be seen), is that just on the facebook server for now and it will be implemented for us as well ?
MariusAdmin
May 10, 2018, 08:0905/10/18
09/04/17
lefeubleu said:

How would we be aware of a new feature ?

And I've never seen that feature written anywhere (especially not on the dominion bonuses description page, which is where it should be, nor have I noticed it, so is that a fact ?)

And the image you posted, Leonidas, doesn't match with what we can find (the 30min free boost thing is nowhere to be seen), is that just on the facebook server for now and it will be implemented for us as well ?
Information about new features is posted on our community pages and in the game itself as news. You are also correct, that one line is from the Facebook server (for now) and has not yet been implemented to the Portal.