Mar 30, 2018, 11:1203/30/18
02/02/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Units collecting Resources at a besiged City would stop collecting when the user sent Reinforcements to that location. This has now been fixed.

- Fixed: Phalanx Unit bonuses will no longer affect Special Winter Champion Units.

- Spy Units will now return when Defensive Units are recalled from their Coalition Capital or Pantheon.

- Fixed: General Equipment Bonuses in the General window would sometimes display incorrectly.

- From now on, the Chronos' Favor Item (used to auto-complete Chronos Quests) works differently. When applied, you will not receive the Reward for the Chronos Quest you auto-complete, but the Quest will count towards your Bonus Reward.

- An issue that caused Coalition Privileges to be displayed incorrectly in the "My Coalition" window (Warriors tab) has been fixed.

- An issue that caused Grain Net Production to be displayed incorrectly in the top left Resource panel has been fixed.

- Users in a Coalition without a Coalition Capital will no longer have an active “Attack” button when they view an enemy Coalition Capital.

- You can now see the total duration time of Boosts you are about to apply.

- Fixed: An error that would cancel replacing active General Equipment with an Item from the Inventory.

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2018, 22:2703/31/18
10/12/16

Ahem - you mention fortification discount in WOF is now working.

I beg to differ - I have not had WOF available at all in any of my cities, regardless of which browser I run.

Can you please explain?
Apr 1, 2018, 17:1704/01/18
04/13/16
agesofman said:

Ahem - you mention fortification discount in WOF is now working.

I beg to differ - I have not had WOF available at all in any of my cities, regardless of which browser I run.

Can you please explain?
the majority of those  updates are for the facebook server 
MariusAdmin
Apr 2, 2018, 08:5204/02/18
09/04/17
It was indeed here by mistake, removed the line now as WoF is not activated on the Portal for the time being.