All Categories

Active Coalition Achievements during Pantheon Massacres

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 25, 2017, 21:1103/25/17

Since I now have, for the 2nd time, been asked regarding which Coalition Achievements can be advanced during a Pantheon Massacre, both from a German- as well as a Spanish-speaking player, here is a multilingual list:
(active agreements highlighted in green, see this link for a full-screen spreadsheet view)

And many thanks to Fortuna for pointing me to this thread listing all active achievements.

Cheers
P.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 11:3303/27/17
09/17/15
Nice post, thank you! I guess many players will need it.
Mar 28, 2017, 12:3403/28/17
10/09/14

Hi Antarctic boy... 

Thank you for sharing to us those kind of lists and I ve seen a lot similar lists you post and really appreciate about your job...

I want to say a big thank you to Plarium also...  Thank you Plarium you are so mercyfull and you give to us those kind of active achievments during the Pantheon Massacres... 

Sons of Cronus... (Hire units worth a total of .......... power points)...

The Brotherhood of Jason... (Complete ........ divine quests)...

Companions of Jason... (Recruit a total of ..... members)...

The Wolves of Ares... (Gain ........... resources from raids)...

The Wrath of the Titans... (Earn ........... points by attacking or defending positions)...

Hammers of Hephaestus... (Use ............. orichalcum to upgrade your units)...

Heroes of the Ecumene.... (Have ... coalition members place in the Top 10 Persian Positions Rankings within the same week)....

Athena's Eject... (Win ... challenges)... 

But can you answer me please if anyone of you play this game, what bonus or profit can have the players from that marvelous gift ???(except maybe the Hammers of Hephaestus, and thats not important for the ammount of orri you can use during Pantheon massacre)...

Everyone loves those square chocolate boxes, but no one the square logic... Propably Plarium planet is square... Nobody it knows yet as NASA scientists they didnt discover yet your game galaxy...

P,S. I dont want to belittle your excellent job you do on Forum, Antarctic boy, and again I aprreciate with yr similar posts in Forum...  Thats comments arent for you or Alyona... Honestly... 

Anyway, thanks for your time... I m still keep my belly, laughing from that marvelous gift... Yuppie...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2017, 10:5103/29/17
09/17/15

Dorieas said:

But can you answer me please if anyone of you play this game, what bonus or profit can have the players from that marvelous gift ???(except maybe the Hammers of Hephaestus, and thats not important for the ammount of orri you can use during Pantheon massacre)...

Everyone loves those square chocolate boxes, but no one the square logic... Propably Plarium planet is square... Nobody it knows yet as NASA scientists they didnt discover yet your game galaxy...

After Massacre you can revive 90% of your lost Units. So gaining Pantheon-related Achievements with 90% discount (with only 10% losses) wouldn't be fair. there are Coalitions, that achieved them after losing much more Units. So to make it fair, we were forced to turn some Achievements off during the Massacre event.

Mar 29, 2017, 23:4003/29/17
03/10/15

jajajaja pinguino :-) I have it only in spanish/english as i had to translate all in our coa forum when the first massacre happend. we had to study if iut was worth or not :-)

thanks for all the excell´s links