Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 15, 2016, 11:4411/15/16
02/02/15

Pantheon Massacre

Pantheon Massacre is coming soon!

What’s in it for you?  

Archon, you may have been building your Units for many years, and now you have an enormous army you have always wanted to preserve. It’s time to demonstrate your power!

The Pantheon Massacre is an event that will allow you to have fun without losing much! Battle your enemies, gain experience, and a few hours later revive your Units for free!

This sounds like fun but you still have questions? Not a problem. Below are Leonidas’s answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Tournament.

Question: Which Units will I be able to revive for free, Offensive or Defensive?

Answer: Upon completion of the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of each of the three types of Units (Offensive, Defensive, and Spying) at no cost!

Question: Will I get Experience Points for my battles at Pantheons during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes, you will earn Experience Points by participating in this event just like in any other Tournament.

Question: Will it be free to revive Units lost at Cities, Coalition Capitals, and Emporia?

Answer: No, you will only be able to revive 90% of Units lost in battles at Pantheons.

Question: Who will be able to recover 90% of lost Units? Will this option only be available to players that placed in the top of the Tournament Ranking?

Answer: Every player who lost Units in battles at Pantheons during the Tournament will be able to revive 90% of them for free.

Question: Will the points gained during the Tournament count towards Achievements?

Answer: The points you gain will only count towards the following Achievements: Hammers of Hephaestus, Heroes of the Ecumene, Companions of Jason, Athena's Elect, Sons of Cronus, The Wrath of the Titans, The Wolves of Ares, and The Brotherhood of Jason. These are the only Achievements the points will count towards.

Question: How long will the Tournament last?

Answer: The duration of the Tournament will be very short. Therefore, we suggest that you make all the necessary preparations well in advance and mobilize your Coalition's forces not to waste time once the Tournament begins!

Question: For how long will free revival be available once the Tournament is over?

Answer: You will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units within 7 days after the Tournament ends.

Question: Will it be possible to recover lost Units during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes. During the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units with Drachmas. Once the Tournament ends, the recovery of 90% of your Units will be free.

Leave a comment if you are ready to destroy your enemies! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 13:3311/16/16
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/31838_the-event-of-the-year-is-upon-us--2/?post=214460

could you clarify point 2? only troops on coa attacks or all attacks to pantheons?

All Massacre rules are applied to all types of attacks. But if you launch the Coalition attack, it means that all Units that go to the infirmary will go to their owners' Infirmaries, not to the one's who was launching the attack.
Nov 16, 2016, 14:1311/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 14:16(edited)
03/10/15

yes, as always does.... it would not make sense any other way, how can the dead troops of one person  go to another person infirmary? 

can you suggest to plarium that those that put this kind of comments explaining events know about the game mechanics? the message on game was quite confusing, If it was not for this post many people would have understood wrong things. :-)

thanks

Nov 17, 2016, 03:3311/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 03:34(edited)
11/30/15

Answer: The points you gain will only count towards the following Achievements: Hammers of Hephaestus, Heroes of the Ecumene, Companions of Jason, Athena's Elect, Sons of Cronus, The Wrath of the Titans, The Wolves of Ares, and The Brotherhood of Jason. These are the only Achievements the points will count towards

Question: Will the points gained during the Tournament count towards Achievements?

how does this make any kind of sense, this list has nothing to with PANs.  we downgraded and took a level 5 then upgraded it to level 5  what achievements should this trigger ?

Nov 17, 2016, 08:3211/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 08:33(edited)
05/13/15
blah blah blah said:

Answer: The points you gain will only count towards the following Achievements: Hammers of Hephaestus, Heroes of the Ecumene, Companions of Jason, Athena's Elect, Sons of Cronus, The Wrath of the Titans, The Wolves of Ares, and The Brotherhood of Jason. These are the only Achievements the points will count towards

how does this make any kind of sense, this list has nothing to with PANs.  we downgraded and took a level 5 then upgraded it to level 5  what achievements should this trigger ?

I'd like to ask that too. How does this make any kind of sense?
Nov 18, 2016, 20:4111/18/16
11/30/15
blah blah blah said:

is anyone going to answer my question, we downgraded a pan - was not registered, we upgrade a pan was not registered as an achievement
Nov 19, 2016, 16:3111/19/16
11/05/15

the downgrade of a pan goes towards "Exalted of Sparta" the first tier of is to downgrade 100 pan levels so unless it was the 100th downgrade it wont have achieved this for you only got you closer to achieving it 

the upgrade of a pan goes towards "Palms of Atlas", again this is for multiple times (my coalition is currently at level 7 and that calls for 60 upgrades) so once again, unless those upgrades triggered the achievement they would only go towards the achievement 

IF the pan you downgraded was L5 then this would have gone towards "Children of Ares" which again calls for multiple times 
Nov 19, 2016, 16:5611/19/16
11/30/15

morteeee said:

the downgrade of a pan goes towards "Exalted of Sparta" the first tier of is to downgrade 100 pan levels so unless it was the 100th downgrade it wont have achieved this for you only got you closer to achieving it 

the upgrade of a pan goes towards "Palms of Atlas", again this is for multiple times (my coalition is currently at level 7 and that calls for 60 upgrades) so once again, unless those upgrades triggered the achievement they would only go towards the achievement 

IF the pan you downgraded was L5 then this would have gone towards "Children of Ares" which again calls for multiple times 

thanks

I know how it works what I am after is if they are applied during this event. as they were not applied.  

Nov 20, 2016, 21:4911/20/16
09/16/15

blah blah blah said:

thanks

I know how it works what I am after is if they are applied during this event. as they were not applied.  

"Hammers of Hephaestus", "Heroes of the Ecumene", "Companions of Jason", "Athena´s Elect", "Sons of Cronus", "The Wrath of the Titans", "The Wolfs of Ares", and "The Brotherhood of Jason", these are the only achievements the points will count towards.

Feb 23, 2017, 11:5402/23/17
plan massacre is a rip off you will not get back 90% of your troops loss like it says in rules.  it is a bait an switch because they do not calculate your losses as a hole at ehd of the tournament they calculate your losses per battle.  This is not fair or right 
Feb 23, 2017, 18:1402/23/17
11/17/16

LordJoe said:

plan massacre is a rip off you will not get back 90% of your troops loss like it says in rules.  it is a bait an switch because they do not calculate your losses as a hole at ehd of the tournament they calculate your losses per battle.  This is not fair or right 

Hello Archon,

Could you enlighten me? What's the difference when you lose all your troops at once and when you lose troops per battle?

As far as I know the losses are proportional so doesn't matter if you lose them all at once or not during pantheon massacre. At least that's what I think.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 24, 2017, 09:5502/24/17
09/17/15
LordJoe said:

You get less than 90% only in case if you send small armies and lose less than 6 Units. As some players were exploiting the system and getting 100% of their Units back for free, our devs had to take some measures to avoid such cases, so from now on you will always lose at least 1 Unit.