Sparta 101: Unit Parameters - Strengths, Training and Travel Speeds, Grain Consumption, ...

1 Reply
The Irate Penguin
12 May, 2016, 10:04 AM UTC

For the past 5 to 6 weeks I’ve answered a many questions from new players, both within my coalition, as well as in regional chat and elsewhere, concerning unit parameters in SWOE (Sparta: War of Empires). So as not to have to retype the same answers in chat time and again, I have created a few simple graphics explaining the basic ins and outs of unit upgrades. I’m posting these here mainly so I am able to refer to these in future, but perhaps the odd visitor will also find them somewhat useful. 

For a zoomable, higher-res copy of the image above, please click here:

Cheers

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC
You've done a great work. Thank you for your efforts and for sharing your knowledge with other players.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1664403 users registered; 33913 topics; 252946 posts; our newest member:euphoric_misanthropy