Mounted Peltast stats!

22 Replies
lefeubleu
12 July, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC

I'm not sure how it works, if all of those bonuses simply apply to the basic unit's value so that we just need to add all the percentages (I think that can reach +200%!) or if it's more complicated.

So I'll just pass :)

PS : I've been struggling a lot lately trying to look for specific threads that seem to hide from me... It would be cool if they could do something to help us find more easily threads we've been commenting in the past or answers to our comments, it's a big mess. anyway, once more I'll just post it there^^

Just for you, Alyona : more than a year ago, Leonidas started a thread asking us to tell about how Sparta changed our life. I answered, saying how my exams were coming up and that I would probably fail, since I had been foolish enough to waste my time here^^  You had asked me to let you know about how it went. And indeed, I got the results a couple weeks ago (yes, my results from 2015-2016, English and French administrations at their finest!), I will have do redo my year :)

PS': there is another thread where Leonidas asked us to give tips to new players, with a chance to win 10,000 drachmas I think, I also participated in that contest, along with another guy, but it seems to have disappeared altogether ! Any clue where I can find it ?

UTC -4:00
The Irate Penguin
12 July, 2017, 11:36 PM UTC

The "Search" is usually my best shot at finding old threads, though I agree that it too is faulty (double entries and results from other game forums). Perhaps someone misunderstood what creating a "spartan" Forum entails ;-). I seem to recall some talk about upgrading the forum, but I can't be sure, I'll ask if you like (or some Mod or CM out there might know?).

Cheers
P.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
UTC +2:00
lefeubleu
27 July, 2017, 7:43 PM UTC

Thank you, I wasn't too familiar with the search option, I'll use it more often now.

I can't quite remember, indeed my comment appears in none of the 2 topics you found (though in the first one, there is the link to the same topic on the French forum, maybe it was there, but the link is not valid and I can't find the thread anymore), nevermind.

Thank you for the second one, that's the one :)

UTC -4:00
1665577 users registered; 33892 topics; 253500 posts; our newest member:orlandoloper