175-190 AT PP THEY HAVE BUGS!!SOMEONE CHECK IT FFS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 21, 2018, 09:0401/21/18
03/01/15

I VE LOST SINCE  24 DECEMBER 2017 ..THE LAST MONTH OVER 80MILLION IN OFFENCES AMONG THESE LEVELS(175-190)....DON T TELL ME DON T PLAY THESE LEVELS...FIX THESE LEVELS AND GIVE OUR ARMY BACK,,,PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS...GO AND TELL YOUR AMATEURS PROGRAMMERS TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR DELETE THESE LEVELS..I W8 FOR A REPLY ASAP...I WON T STAY PASSIVE  FOR A COMPANY TO STEAL MY MONEY...GO INTO MY ACCOUNT AND CHECK IF THESE LEVElS ARE WORKING PROPERLY.. i am playing more than 3 years this game and never had a problem with xerxes until you put the new levels..how is that possible??
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 21, 2018, 11:5201/21/18
Jan 21, 2018, 11:53(edited)
06/13/15

No capital letters please, this is the second warning. 

You can not win since the new levels have been added or since you play them ? Because if it's the second proposition, ask yourself some questions...

Try to play under level 175 and see if it works instead of worsening your situation.

Jan 21, 2018, 11:5801/21/18
03/01/15
when i am getting paid after 175 lvl i lose a lot of army...the thing is that instead of telling me we will try to see what is wrong ..you are telling me play under 175...under 175 lvl usually i am getting paid properly but when i ve lost 60-70 million in offences you understand that telling me now play under 175 isn t fixing the situation.i want only one thing,the responsible ones for the xerxh specially after 175 lvl prolly are the same to detect the error they did and give back my army..i am not asking  something super wow..check my pp bank and my payments in these levels .. just today morning i traded 10k agema for 10k proma ...
Jan 21, 2018, 12:1501/21/18
Jan 21, 2018, 12:41(edited)
06/13/15

We had checked your bank a few weeks ago and we noticed that you were jumping between high and low levels. I had even informed you of this bad tactic.   

It's not because you are going beyond your bank that you are going to win, you are overloading it. 

The new levels are not different from the weaker ones, they are the same but much more difficult.   

I don't know in detail the PP system, and even if I knew him I would not have the right to tell you.   

Try a level below 175. In your place, I will do that. You see that you don't win, and yet you go on. Now you want to recover your losses.   

I am someone of direct, and I tell you in advance that you will not be able to recover the lost units because there is no problem on the last levels recognized by the developers.   

Unless you have very solid evidence (very very solid).

Jan 21, 2018, 20:2001/21/18
Jan 21, 2018, 20:23(edited)
05/11/16

Bill I believe you to be  one of the best moderators on here    thanks for the  good answers you give back.    I do have question for you though,  im not complaining   just wanted some clarification.

You say that unless  you have good solid proof,     what would that be for you/plarium?    I know what these guys are talking about,  so I just want to know what we need to show to you when this happens.

Two bugs I have found while playing pp.

1.    play so much  the game cuts you off and you lose everything.   This usually happens  by  being flashed a white screen  when you send your finale attack.    

2.    Another   glitch I have found  is that every now and again  I can hit the left arrow key  and the game screen moves to the left and Im presented with a black screen,   once here I can hit my right arrow key and it will go back to show me my troops    that Im about to send to battle.    

Both of these scenarios I see   when I lose 20 mil-30 mil army.     I can go on with two more examples  of glitches  on pp   but they are a little more technical  and don’t want to type it out just yet.    

MariusAdmin
Jan 22, 2018, 09:4301/22/18
09/04/17
PMC said:

Bill I believe you to be  one of the best moderators on here    thanks for the  good answers you give back.    I do have question for you though,  im not complaining   just wanted some clarification.

You say that unless  you have good solid proof,     what would that be for you/plarium?    I know what these guys are talking about,  so I just want to know what we need to show to you when this happens.

Two bugs I have found while playing pp.

1.    play so much  the game cuts you off and you lose everything.   This usually happens  by  being flashed a white screen  when you send your finale attack.    

2.    Another   glitch I have found  is that every now and again  I can hit the left arrow key  and the game screen moves to the left and Im presented with a black screen,   once here I can hit my right arrow key and it will go back to show me my troops    that Im about to send to battle.    

Both of these scenarios I see   when I lose 20 mil-30 mil army.     I can go on with two more examples  of glitches  on pp   but they are a little more technical  and don’t want to type it out just yet.    

The issues you describe are purely client-related. The first one (white screen) happens due to RAM being overloaded more often than not, if you experience this frequently it may be best to reload your game regularly. The second is graphics-related and is likely due to some issues with resolution. However, neither of them affects the mechanics of Persian Positions. 
Jan 22, 2018, 10:2501/22/18
Jan 22, 2018, 11:05(edited)
06/13/15

Thanks for what you say PMC.

As Dimitri explained perfectly why you've these problems I don't have much more to say.   

For your first situation, yes it's due to an overload of memory, if you play for a long time without disconnecting, the page will eventually freeze, sometimes display a flash player error or other error message and you will have to refresh to continue. If this happens especially when you perform an important action, I think (this does not reflect the opinion of plarium) that it's because you're about to take an action that requires a lot of "resources" to your computer. It takes a lot of memory at once, and added to the previous actions .. he fart... again, it's just a personal opinion.

It's complicated to explain in writing, do you see what I mean ?

It takes very strong evidence such as winning on a level 170 every time, and while doing the same thing on a level 175, we do not win anything. I personally think that the higher the levels, the more you have to be precise in your repayments.   

I add that those who do levels 190 are generally very developed in their treatises, the units are often very powerful. Take this into account when attacking.

All this must be proven by accurate calculations and screenshots.

Jan 23, 2018, 08:1301/23/18
Jan 23, 2018, 08:17(edited)
05/11/16

thanks  for  the reply.    just wondering  what  a glitch is to this/plarium server.     and from what you are saying  hitting a position and getting no reward has never happened to me, but i once cleared out  about 90 positions  in a row 1-140.    and received  no reward  over 100 units per position.

this has to be a glitch.    no way  that in 90 positions your total rewards  equal less than 1000 phalanx each  def and off   with 500  def cav. with this many positions  cleared all players  should come across  at least  three  12-28 mil payouts.   i even submitted a ticket    and was given the same response.   "nothing wrong here" 

how is this not a glitch?  i was even using calculator  to make  my attacks  accurate  to + one extra unit.

but i guess  we are only talking about level 170-180.

MariusAdmin
Jan 23, 2018, 10:2701/23/18
09/04/17
PMC said:

thanks  for  the reply.    just wondering  what  a glitch is to this/plarium server.     and from what you are saying  hitting a position and getting no reward has never happened to me, but i once cleared out  about 90 positions  in a row 1-140.    and received  no reward  over 100 units per position.

this has to be a glitch.    no way  that in 90 positions your total rewards  equal less than 1000 phalanx each  def and off   with 500  def cav. with this many positions  cleared all players  should come across  at least  three  12-28 mil payouts.   i even submitted a ticket    and was given the same response.   "nothing wrong here" 

how is this not a glitch?  i was even using calculator  to make  my attacks  accurate  to + one extra unit.

Persian Position mechanics do not necessarily work how players imagine them to. If there is such disparity between expectations and results, then there is an error in calculations somewhere - player calculations. Reconsider, adjust, overcome is the best strategy you can take here.
Jan 23, 2018, 14:5101/23/18
01/01/16

https://gyazo.com/4df8a5f4b2c9d09fe6073b1b76206416 and then i get this payout from a much lower level my question and point being i have being paying into higher bank level but seems payout comes at a lower level anybody have an opinion ?? 

Jan 23, 2018, 16:4501/23/18
05/11/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

PMC said:

Persian Position mechanics do not necessarily work how players imagine them to. If there is such disparity between expectations and results, then there is an error in calculations somewhere - player calculations. Reconsider, adjust, overcome is the best strategy you can take here.

heheheh   that is what I have been doing  with only lights and  heavies   : )  no more cav and phalanx.  as long it is lights    there is no way I can be let again.!!!!    thanks    for reply

MariusAdmin
Jan 24, 2018, 08:3801/24/18
09/04/17
PMC said:

heheheh   that is what I have been doing  with only lights and  heavies   : )  no more cav and phalanx.  as long it is lights    there is no way I can be let again.!!!!    thanks    for reply

I know that many players only use Light and Heavy Infantry to "convert" them into higher tier units through Positions and it works out well for them, so it's definitely one of the viable strategies 
Jan 24, 2018, 21:3701/24/18
05/11/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

PMC said:

I know that many players only use Light and Heavy Infantry to "convert" them into higher tier units through Positions and it works out well for them, so it's definitely one of the viable strategies 
yes  it is cheaper  on revive. 
Jan 30, 2018, 11:1201/30/18
08/21/14

Bill Almorra said:

We had checked your bank a few weeks ago and we noticed that you were jumping between high and low levels. I had even informed you of this bad tactic.   

It's not because you are going beyond your bank that you are going to win, you are overloading it. 

The new levels are not different from the weaker ones, they are the same but much more difficult.   

I don't know in detail the PP system, and even if I knew him I would not have the right to tell you.   

Try a level below 175. In your place, I will do that. You see that you don't win, and yet you go on. Now you want to recover your losses.   

I am someone of direct, and I tell you in advance that you will not be able to recover the lost units because there is no problem on the last levels recognized by the developers.   

Dimitri,Bill,....i want to check my bank too,please

Tonaya
MariusAdmin
Jan 30, 2018, 15:4601/30/18
09/04/17
Stand down, gentlemen, no one is checking anyone's PP record 
Feb 4, 2018, 21:4902/04/18
08/21/14

Bill Almorra said:

if you check his bank,then check my bank as well !!!

Tonaya 
Feb 5, 2018, 14:3202/05/18
01/04/15

Now I want to know who's fooling you or Dimitri or Bill? one said he checks or said he does not check anyone's PP !!! who is Pinoquio or do not know what they say ... I know that in many games I played there are weak and unprepared moderators

MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 14:5602/05/18
09/04/17
There has never been a need to check Persian Position records, and we do not do that unless there is good reason to believe that something has indeed gone wrong. Truth is, it is a recurring accusation that some players make after failing to achieve the goal that they have set for themselves in pursuing PP. 
Feb 7, 2018, 23:0302/07/18
08/21/14

you checked VODKA RED BULL's pp bank,vodka is VIP,and you checked pp bank for that player above,i can post screenshots where you checked vodka's pp bank,and when i ask for it,i get NO answer as always.

something is really wrong with my pp ,i would like you to check it and tell me how much i'm in?

Tonaya 

Feb 8, 2018, 03:1002/08/18
05/11/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

There has never been a need to check Persian Position records, and we do not do that unless there is good reason to believe that something has indeed gone wrong. Truth is, it is a recurring accusation that some players make after failing to achieve the goal that they have set for themselves in pursuing PP. 

I have to agree with moderator here as well,   DIMITRI  unfortunately you are about the last part,  I being guilty of same accusations,  

if you are not playing  with massive amounts of lights  or heavies   you will always get robbed  or short changed on reward.  and this is the problem everyone is  having.  you need  100k X 5 or 10 in lights to get good payouts worth having.   other wise you will just be trading phlanx and cav    for phalanx and cav.  or  what plarium would say playing for points.   and eventually payouts stop coming and you are left with nothing.   also I am guilty of this as well   and have lost  3 bil in power  playing pp,  or  I gained  a  lot of points  and  added  general gear.     

I even think  that  their was a change  to not tax you on troops you sent to position  if you miss calculate and send to much or to many units.   now it only charges you the power needed to win by strongest force sent.    it used to punish me way more  6 months ago.

btw  if you only play with lights and heavies, 1) you keep all rewards given. 2) you don't need drachma to revive  only for boost.  3) while playing pp you lose nothing worth keeping any ways.    4) 98% of all positions are set to attacked or defended by lights and heavies so  you will be hitting for weakest force needed to win, thus saving you overall power  as you play for smaller points   general gear  and so on.