How do i get this?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 1, 2018, 00:3103/01/18
01/05/16

How do i get this?

hey folks , its been a while now and have seen alot of players having these , 

just curious as to if i want to get this special effect , how do i get it?

or is it available only for the v.i.p's https://prnt.sc/il5o1y

thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Mar 1, 2018, 08:3803/01/18
09/04/17
Hey, Punisher. This is a gift for VIP players who had their anniversary recently (two year anniversary, I believe).
Mar 1, 2018, 14:2803/01/18
08/21/14

it is one kind of discrimination,if you ask me

Tonaya

Mar 1, 2018, 14:4303/01/18
Mar 1, 2018, 14:45(edited)
01/05/16

drag-theuseus , ''strongest'' vips?

well i have members now who are these vip's and have this special effect , they sure are strong , 10 mil offence and so on , but i also have members with 4 to 7 times more offence but they are not in the category of these ''strongest'' vips sadly , lol , anyways no problem , just was curious as some were asking about it , 

dimitri , hey buddy , i was thinking if you have had a dominion run for two years you then get this effect , i have had for an year now , was confused , anyways thanks for the clarification guys , maybe we all who have played the game for two years should also get some kind of special effect , you know , lol , do take into consideration , haha , thanks for the confirmations guys , 

have a good day
Mar 1, 2018, 18:0203/01/18
04/13/16
Tonaya said:

it is one kind of discrimination,if you ask me

Tonaya

for this kind of affirmation you will not get an VIP anytime soon  ..not like i will get one .. i'm fighting with you for the guy with the most bans in the forum :)) 
Mar 1, 2018, 21:0603/01/18
Mar 1, 2018, 21:10(edited)
01/05/16

drag- thesus , ofcourse i would look at it in that way , how else would i look at it in this war game ? strong would be troops size , how else? strong coalition? personality? a player who works out in the gym? bodybulider? or a HEAVY COINER? hahaha

well , i thought you were explaining to my doubt in a way i would also understand , but thanks for making it clear that when you explain , you basically talk in a way that others may think differently to what you actually mean , 

anyways all good , got the clarification , 

over and out , cheers folks!

Mar 2, 2018, 14:1003/02/18

Who really cares? The designation is for VIP members who have been in the program for 24 months. Some VIP member's spend their army over and over again while non coiner's save their army like artwork.  

Mar 2, 2018, 14:2903/02/18
08/21/14

Drag-Theseus said:

Skulder said:

for this kind of affirmation you will not get an VIP anytime soon  ..not like i will get one .. i'm fighting with you for the guy with the most bans in the forum :)) 
Can't resist to say.. LOL

Scudler,you know what is really funny? reactions from cm and moderators,they are laughing at us,mostly on me,in my face.

i know for a long time,that plarium dont like me,i know they didnt want to make me moderator,i know they dont want to make me VIP,i know they dont want to help me when i asked for my pp bank stats,its not that they cant do it,its that they dont want to do that for me,because i complain ever since they started to change game to be only about money.

let them enjoy,while they can

Tonaya

MariusAdmin
Mar 2, 2018, 15:5303/02/18
09/04/17

Tonaya said:

Scudler,you know what is really funny? reactions from cm and moderators,they are laughing at us,mostly on me,in my face.

i know for a long time,that plarium dont like me,i know they didnt want to make me moderator,i know they dont want to make me VIP,i know they dont want to help me when i asked for my pp bank stats,its not that they cant do it,its that they dont want to do that for me,because i complain ever since they started to change game to be only about money.

let them enjoy,while they can

Tonaya

I will only speak for myself, but I have absolutely nothing against you, Tonaya. Sure, you stir things sometimes, but very rarely does it go to the point a warning needs to be issued. That does mean that a moderator position will not be available because that is not what we are looking for in a moderator, but everything else is completely irrelevant to who you are. The PP record is not something I can check for anyone, even if they had somehow single-handedly financed our office for a year. And the VIP program depends on luck as well, there are plenty of players who are applicable and very few slots available.

Mar 2, 2018, 16:0403/02/18
Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Right because your photograph is on the company announcement board in the cafeteria warning everyone to punish you.  How did you get so lucky to be singled out over 10 million Plarium users?  That in of itself is special.
Mar 2, 2018, 16:1703/02/18
01/05/16

i dont think a role of a moderator is easy , it requires alot of patience to tackle with complaints and arguments between players , and if somthing in the game isnt going the way a player wants , its easy to blame the moderators , when their job is only to manage the forum and answer doubts if a player has some , so all good , you should be happy your not a moderator , haha , but am hoping in future somday i get to be a vip as i want to get notified for upcoming events so i can prepare the coalition for strikes here and there , and also get this nice looking effect when the dominion is on , idk about you people , but i think it looks pretty good , anyways!

have a good day folks!