Periphetes, Procrustes, Antheus - Achievement LVL 5

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 13, 2018, 18:4401/13/18
02/16/16

Have you guys completed achievements Periphetes, Procrustes, Antheus  to lvl 5?
And if not yet,  how far are you and how long have you been playing Sparta?
Me, since january 2016 and I'm still not even half way through....
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2018, 04:3101/16/18
10/08/16
I think I am missing out on something here. I have about 2k out of 10k for each of the three and I try and collect the tributes each day. I was under the impression that only the ones from your city and the daily alotments from your COA are applied to your total for those achievements. Am I right or is there a way to get more than that per day. Let me, either msg me or post the answer here please.
Jan 16, 2018, 09:1201/16/18
Jan 16, 2018, 09:15(edited)
06/13/15

fightclubfan.33 said:

I think I am missing out on something here. I have about 2k out of 10k for each of the three and I try and collect the tributes each day. I was under the impression that only the ones from your city and the daily alotments from your COA are applied to your total for those achievements. Am I right or is there a way to get more than that per day. Let me, either msg me or post the answer here please.

Archon, to complete these quests you can only pick them up in your city and that of your friends every day.

No way to have more to my knowledge.

Jan 16, 2018, 13:3601/16/18
11/17/16

fightclubfan.33 said:

As Bill said above there is no other way to collect the tributes.

Unfortunately only the ones collected from your city or your teammates' cities are accounted for.

Personally I've been playing for almost 4 years (since the game started actually) and I am almost halfway there!