Question regarding bootlines ?

21 Reply
Skulder
User
4 January, 2018, 6:43 PM UTC

I saw the official  answer in regards botlines  it's that the were created by an third party  ,but my question   is :

How  was  possible that an third party   to create so random cities   on the verticaly axis ,when in general when new city appear they are all in order on the orizontal axis ??

 Also why you don't delete all this cities  if they are all created by an third party for ilicit using  ??

p.s. thanks for the picture  wich the Bot-lines to The Irate Penguin

UTC +3:00
1
Ashu
User
5 January, 2018, 7:28 AM UTC

The cities grow in vertical and horizontal axis both. If you go to the east or west side of the map you will find vertical city lines with 7 day beginner protection.

Some players solely rely on bots for resources, I used only them to raid resources so that i could avoid picking fights with active players. So they are useful in the map.

Likewise small level cities like level 2,3,4 etc. are useful for siege rankings, so they are not deleted. These cities are not relevant for most players but important to some.


Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
1
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 10:09 AM UTC

so you tell me that x guy from an third party can create all those cities , wich align perfectly .. to the x and y axisis :))) ... haha

 But let's say i believe you ..those cities are needing to be deleted because they were created for ilicited uses ..To avoid active people it's simple check if theirs towers are down and/or hermes temple and attack..

p.s. to admins to help you guys a little more , maybe you investigate an delete all those cities 






 

UTC +3:00
0
Ashu
User
5 January, 2018, 11:35 AM UTC

The Map of Sparta according to me grows to a square(though is rectangle most times). The 4 sides of this square keep on filling on an algorithm. A new city will always form on a side either at the horizontal or vertical edge.

The theory with bot cities was that those cities were formed in succession through repeated mouse clicks(hacker stuff here). This caused creation of large number of cities through in quick succession. Thus forming a line of cities. You can see in the map that how those bot cities are in the form of a square. Some bots must be created earlier and others later thus forming different squares.


And this map does not include all the bot cities in sparta, not the line i use.




Well, the illicit use seems to have created a bonus for other players, bots are known to plarium from a long time, they must have for example, banned those accounts from the hacker owners or have taken any precautionary measure. So, no illicit advantage must have been taken of.




Checking Hermes and Towers down is only 1 factor in deciding whether the city is inactive. Dangerous players have their Hermes and towers down.

Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
0
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 11:51 AM UTC

  If those cities were created   natural ..you know that you can't create just  with an click an city  .to align perfectly  ..because of the log in data necessary ?? :))   Not to say the time     wich  take you to progress one city  to level  67 ..not      1  k cities :)) 


 If u  have sappers in the city  you can't keep down youre Hermes /towers   ,plus there are the sieges  wich  it's time   for the cribabies all around Sparta for them to have more enemies ..not just  a few  as for now ..resources should be shared because  nobody   has more then one city :) 
UTC +3:00
0
Ashu
User
5 January, 2018, 12:03 PM UTC

I dont have data on how they developed city, plarium neither discloses it. But i do know one thing, my friend had an alt, he by mistake again sign up through that email id instead of logging in. A new Id got created with the same email details.


Every player does not keep a raid list, players dont have time to keep the inactive cities in check which are in the active coalitions. The inactive cities near them are all sieged. We at guerilla keep them though. And we are willing to help people who join us.


EDIT: We at Guerilla keep the raid list though*
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
0
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 12:18 PM UTC
Ashu said:

I dont have data on how they developed city, plarium neither discloses it. But i do know one thing, my friend had an alt, he by mistake again sign up through that email id instead of logging in. A new Id got created with the same email details.


Every player does not keep a raid list, players dont have time to keep the inactive cities in check which are in the active coalitions. The inactive cities near them are all sieged. We at guerilla keep them though. And we are willing to help people who join us.
  maybe i should  move near you guys ans start raiding all youre sieges ..because from what i understand  you guys are   cribabies for sieges  and i hate them :)  ...   You don't own them ..you own  only one city ..not all  the map ...and you shouldn't be in x coallition to raid an inactive city :)  ... resources are for all    ... 
UTC +3:00
0
misotisa
User
5 January, 2018, 12:21 PM UTC

Oh, for crying out loud, can some people stop playing game "let's pretend we believe these bot cities are not bots" ?

This topic was discussed many times over the years and everyone already said all possible  arguments confirming that these are in fact bots created by Game Operators. Denying it over and over again is ridiculous.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
UTC +1:00
5
Ashu
User
5 January, 2018, 12:23 PM UTC

Skulder said:


Ashu said:


I dont have data on how they developed city, plarium neither discloses it. But i do know one thing, my friend had an alt, he by mistake again sign up through that email id instead of logging in. A new Id got created with the same email details.


Every player does not keep a raid list, players dont have time to keep the inactive cities in check which are in the active coalitions. The inactive cities near them are all sieged. We at guerilla keep them though. And we are willing to help people who join us.
  maybe i should  move near you guys ans start raiding all youre sieges ..because from what i understand  you guys are   cribabies for sieges  and i hate them :)  ...   You don't own them ..you own  only one city ..not all  the map ...and you shouldn't be in x coallition to raid an inactive city :)  ... resources are for all    ... 

I want to see you trying, first me.


Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
0
Ashu
User
5 January, 2018, 12:28 PM UTC

misotisa said:


Oh, for crying out loud, can some people stop playing game "let's pretend we believe these bot cities are not bots" ?

This topic was discussed many times over the years and everyone already said all possible  arguments confirming that these are in fact bots created by Game Operators. Denying it over and over again is ridiculous.


We never know the truth Misotisa, giving thought on the origin of bots is not at all necessary.
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
0
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 1:00 PM UTC

will wait and  see what   our  future  will be ... have an busy schedeule ..but will empty some space ..at some time..till then learn that you can raid  without bots  .. check here   4 minutes ..three raids  for 100 K :) 


UTC +3:00
0
Fokeas
User
5 January, 2018, 1:58 PM UTC

Skulder said:


Ashu said:


I dont have data on how they developed city, plarium neither discloses it. But i do know one thing, my friend had an alt, he by mistake again sign up through that email id instead of logging in. A new Id got created with the same email details.


Every player does not keep a raid list, players dont have time to keep the inactive cities in check which are in the active coalitions. The inactive cities near them are all sieged. We at guerilla keep them though. And we are willing to help people who join us.
  maybe i should  move near you guys ans start raiding all youre sieges ..because from what i understand  you guys are   cribabies for sieges  and i hate them :)  ...   You don't own them ..you own  only one city ..not all  the map ...and you shouldn't be in x coallition to raid an inactive city :)  ... resources are for all    ... 

Hi Skulder.

I have to inform you we arent sieging cties (except those for besieging private event), we arent babycrying if players raid our farms, feel free to raid our farms. We dont even set traps in our farms after other players scouting. Sieges arent reason for war.

Read our farm policy manifesto in Guerilla Recruting Post In forum to understand why you are so wrong about us. We are the first we fight the babycrying about farms.:



https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/coalitions/32002_-guerilla-coalition-recruiting-new-members/  

I know may you have a problem with Dorieas but I ll inform you, Dorieas cant answer to your topics about him. He is banned from Forum till middle of April, not only of his big mouth and strong language but because he discovers that Plarium workers are behind of some big federations creating wars, making Plarium business run profitable.

From now Ashu he ll be the Guerilla Ambasador in Forum.

A.P
UTC +2:00
0
elias
Moderator
5 January, 2018, 2:10 PM UTC

Friend FOKEAS no worker or moderator of PLARIUM is designing any plan to create wars.

Your answer to SKULDER deserves to be read and that is why I do not eliminate your response that borders on illegality

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
5 January, 2018, 2:47 PM UTC
Fokeas said:

He is banned from Forum till middle of April, not only of his big mouth and strong language but because he discovers that Plarium workers are behind of some big federations creating wars, making Plarium business run profitable.

I will have to butt in here and call this misinformation out. Dorieas has been banned from the forum for breaking a wide variety of rules - the full list is visible to him in the ban reasons. However, there were no allegations of any of our employees made on the forums and thus that is not at all the reason for his ban. And, of course, the conspiracy theory itself is false but I suspect people who already believe it will not be dissuaded 
UTC +2:00
1
Fokeas
User
5 January, 2018, 2:55 PM UTC

elias said:


Friend FOKEAS no worker or moderator of PLARIUM is designing any plan to create wars.

Your answer to SKULDER deserves to be read and that is why I do not eliminate your response that borders on illegality

Thanks Elias. I  had to sent  the message to Skulder as includes my coal. I m staying out of this, is not of my business Dorieas attidute or what he is thinking about Plarium. I have my own version about, I keep it for my self and out of Forum, even if that may no match with yours but thats the freedom of speech. Isnt it?. 

A.P
UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 4:13 PM UTC

Fokeas said:



  ... 

Hi Skulder.

I have to inform you we arent sieging cties (except those for besieging private event), we arent babycrying if players raid our farms, feel free to raid our farms. We dont even set traps in our farms after other players scouting. Sieges arent reason for war.

Read our farm policy manifesto in Guerilla Recruting Post In forum to understand why you are so wrong about us. We are the first we fight the babycrying about farms.:


Hy  mate  , youre ambasador wich it's editing his messages  on forum now from what i saw , was   saying something else here ..when he was taunting ... and off course  he will  have an   reaction   about what he   wrote first time ..not  after his editing ..when i  also was online then ..and  discussion  went  back an forth :)) ..and i understand something else ..sorry 


p.s.  In regards of Dorieas me one i know  why he was banned ..even  me i told  him to take his problem in private ..i don't like admins because  i was also banned  for months  for almost the same thing  :)  and on some points i agree  with you guys ..but   should try to resolve  his problems other way not creating   threads of forums  with the same problem   ,after the first one was closed ..because you see the result :( 

UTC +3:00
0
mitko
User
5 January, 2018, 4:21 PM UTC

We have to beleive that bot are not a plarium child. And yet there was a bot line near me that was topped every day with 200 k resourses each type dayly.

now it is a not doing it,  and I am verry verry dissapointed

I beg bot operators whoever they are to fix bots production, :)

UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
5 January, 2018, 4:24 PM UTC
mitko said:

We have to beleive that bot are not a plarium child. And yet there was a bot line near me that was topped every day with 200 k resourses each type dayly.

now it is a not doing it,  and I am verry verry dissapointed

Users create them with a third party program, simultaneously generating dozens of accounts, which is why these "lines" are created. Report them to Support and they'll get swatted down 
UTC +2:00
0
mitko
User
5 January, 2018, 4:28 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


mitko said:


We have to beleive that bot are not a plarium child. And yet there was a bot line near me that was topped every day with 200 k resourses each type dayly.

now it is a not doing it,  and I am verry verry dissapointed

Users create them with a third party program, simultaneously generating dozens of accounts, which is why these "lines" are created. Report them to Support and they'll get swatted down 
are you crazy?  The bots are one of the best features of this game and i should report them to be erased?
i suggest plarium to generate some instead!!!

UTC +2:00
0
Skulder
User
5 January, 2018, 4:28 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


mitko said:


We have to beleive that bot are not a plarium child. And yet there was a bot line near me that was topped every day with 200 k resourses each type dayly.

now it is a not doing it,  and I am verry verry dissapointed

Users create them with a third party program, simultaneously generating dozens of accounts, which is why these "lines" are created. Report them to Support and they'll get swatted down 

Had   to go gym now  so  i'm out ..and can't make an ticket ..but you  can't autotake notice   ..from my  first messages in this  thread ...wich i also post some screens with coordinates ..and delete all of them :)))
have a nice day  all 

UTC +3:00
0
1825727 users registered; 53658 topics; 298818 posts; our newest member:kevinnash