All Categories

Facebook features on plarium.com portal version of the game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 25, 2017, 14:2912/25/17
02/16/16

There are some major differences between facebook Sparta and plarium.com Sparta. 
Most of these facebook version features of the game are really great and useful, I especially like these coalition help tabs. coalition activity rewards are nice option too, it would finally motivate hegemons not to keep deadweight.
I would love to see them in plarium.com version of the game.
Will this ever happen?

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Dec 26, 2017, 09:1312/26/17
09/04/17
Definitely! Issues with Flash Player are making it difficult to implement these features for Plarium Portal at the moment (Facebook is one of the exception websites, so Flash Player is still better supported for it, thus making it possible to implement the features), however, we are working on porting the game to a new engine. Beta Test opens in January and we are hoping to finish it and implement changes as soon as possible.
Dec 26, 2017, 18:1612/26/17
02/16/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Definitely! Issues with Flash Player are making it difficult to implement these features for Plarium Portal at the moment (Facebook is one of the exception websites, so Flash Player is still better supported for it, thus making it possible to implement the features), however, we are working on porting the game to a new engine. Beta Test opens in January and we are hoping to finish it and implement changes as soon as possible.
That is great news! Looking forward to see some new features in plarium.com Sparta 
Dec 27, 2017, 06:0612/27/17
01/10/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

what is the new engine? html 5?
MariusAdmin
Dec 27, 2017, 08:5512/27/17
09/04/17

misotisa said:

That is great news! Looking forward to see some new features in plarium.com Sparta 

We are just excited as you are! 

And Mitko, I believe Unity engine will be used.

Dec 27, 2017, 14:0812/27/17
11/05/15
I cant wait for the Facebook updates to be implemented on the .com platform, you guys are in for a treat and there are several of us Mods who are mainly facebook players so we are in a great position to help out with hints, tricks and info when they go live 
Dec 27, 2017, 17:0712/27/17
04/13/16
an year late but better later then never :)) 
Jan 2, 2018, 14:4501/02/18
08/22/15

So , i'm using the new plarium game client ( https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/ ) , from the looks of it it's just a dirty hack to continue using flash (despite it being removed from the internet as much as possible). So the new client isn't a new technology or a port , and as expected it doesn't contain any of facebook features either....

SO , when will the facebook features show up ?

MariusAdmin
Jan 2, 2018, 16:1101/02/18
09/04/17
d3vnul said:

So , i'm using the new plarium game client ( https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/ ) , from the looks of it it's just a dirty hack to continue using flash (despite it being removed from the internet as much as possible). So the new client isn't a new technology or a port , and as expected it doesn't contain any of facebook features either....

SO , when will the facebook features show up ?

This is not what was referred to at all. The app is still in beta and has nothing to do with game engines. Beta testing for the new engine begins later this month as per our announcement. You may want to do more research before throwing accusations around