New Units

New Units

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 9, 2017, 07:2712/09/17
10/08/16

New Units

Whats up everyone. Ok, this post is time sensitive since I see there is a purchase offer available for the next day or so, but there is no mention of how to train these newbies or even obtain them. Now understand this: I am NOT a coiner. I have to admit that I have made a couple of purchases in the past but they were very apart. Ten bucks is lot for something that doesn't actually exist. That being said I don't want to miss out on a brief opportunity to get something rare.

So, does anybody know what is the story with the 2 new phalanx units the Iberian and Paeonian units??? Right now the is a deal that includes 25 of each class along with generous amounts of known/powerful units, 13k in drachmas, and a mixed grab bag of other goodies. Its tempting...but I would like to know if I am gonna find out a few hours later that i just missed a news reel about them and discover they are not all they seem 2b. I will check back here in the am (when I wake up)

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 9, 2017, 16:0712/09/17
Dec 9, 2017, 16:08(edited)
04/13/16

This   units are here to stay  mate , you can achieve    them only from buying packages and sometime i think also will   be   rewards in some tournaments . In regards of buying packages ..if u don't want to invest a lot of money ...wait till see week-ends offer ,and youre price  drop somewhere    below 7  dollars ,if u don't want to   spend more ..and buy all packages available ...after  that  wait again some weeks  till you  prices go back at that  value 

Read in this  post for   more information  about this units here 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/88217_new-phalanx-units-/

Good luck 

MariusAdmin
Dec 11, 2017, 09:0312/11/17
09/04/17
fightclubfan.33 said:

Whats up everyone. Ok, this post is time sensitive since I see there is a purchase offer available for the next day or so, but there is no mention of how to train these newbies or even obtain them. Now understand this: I am NOT a coiner. I have to admit that I have made a couple of purchases in the past but they were very apart. Ten bucks is lot for something that doesn't actually exist. That being said I don't want to miss out on a brief opportunity to get something rare.

So, does anybody know what is the story with the 2 new phalanx units the Iberian and Paeonian units??? Right now the is a deal that includes 25 of each class along with generous amounts of known/powerful units, 13k in drachmas, and a mixed grab bag of other goodies. Its tempting...but I would like to know if I am gonna find out a few hours later that i just missed a news reel about them and discover they are not all they seem 2b. I will check back here in the am (when I wake up)

Don't worry, these Troops will indeed be in the game from now on. The offers right now are not the only chance to obtain them. As Skulder said, they will be made available in certain Tournaments in the future, though I have no exact ETA at the moment.