Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 12, 2017, 15:4112/12/17
Dec 12, 2017, 15:43(edited)
04/13/16

Dorieas said:

Skulder said:

Like you weren't wrong when you said you have to win capture the flag tournament to have 25  raids 

This time  you are also wrong because any user first  objective should be   to   develop  his city   and  build his army .

Chartagians  maybe they are better for raids  ,but   don't worth to  build them ,   keep youre denarii  to build legate .

They will   finish the same as youre macedinoains ..dead 

p.s. you don't need  to sign Pella   to have macedonians , without  buying anything with  glory points or drachma  :)) 

L.E. Dorieas   i invite you to my coallittion maybe you learn something   :P 

Again you are wrong but anyway.. Check this week current Raid Ranking... Check my Polemarch Fokeas his raid ranking.. He got 4,5 m resources till now (Tuesday UTC 13:45)  1,6 m resources ahead of the 2nd and 3rd, and 1,7 m res ahead of you the 4th one... Think only he got another  5 raids on hand as he told me right now.. (over 2,2 m resources ahead and  is only Tuesday evening)... Even if he dont raid at all Saturday and Sunday he ll still be 1st... There has no benefits from no one Flag tournament as everybody knows  (Flag tournament buffs has finish 10 days ago for everyone)... How do you thing has this massive distance from the 2nd one if am I  wrong??? How you explain that???

Ask your wise hegemon to explain it...If he cant I  ll invite you all here to give you lessons and after you can return to your previous coal... Do not be egoist because may you choose the wrong coal for raid rankings.. If you come here to be trained as a Raider, then Saint Peter ll open his hangs to you, when you walk the doors of heaven... 

Carthaginians except are fast they have one of the best ratio to play PP...  Aaaah!!!!  you didnt know that also... I explain you before why you have to unlock Carthage first... Read again carefully if you want to pass yr exams... 

I  explain  these distance because  he used those  IR   raids  , and i know what you say about those extra raids  , me this week i only sent 4   one day raids , and i still on  4 and will finish the  third week in an row in top 10  :))) Also    me don't listen to current hegemon   and nobody else in this game ,  he could advice me something but anyhow i'm doing  what i want  :)))  He will love to go back and forth with you with those positions thing  ,  he also is   loving to do maths on those positions  , but that's not my cup of tea :)  

What i do for  positions works for me ,without any spreadsheets ,alghorithms     and  using chartagians  ,it's simply  you have to full the bank   to get an payout :) 

And i'm  with Xena  on the road  you should  take  with the agreements  , that  's the best way ,because are more usefull troups wich  are builded faster then those chartagians  and also Corinth it's needed  to unlock  level 4 gear for the  general ...

Dec 12, 2017, 15:4712/12/17
10/09/14
Skulder said:

Dorieas said:

Skulder said:

Like you weren't wrong when you said you have to win capture the flag tournament to have 25  raids 

This time  you are also wrong because any user first  objective should be   to   develop  his city   and  build his army .

Chartagians  maybe they are better for raids  ,but   don't worth to  build them ,   keep youre denarii  to build legate .

They will   finish the same as youre macedinoains ..dead 

p.s. you don't need  to sign Pella   to have macedonians , without  buying anything with  glory points or drachma  :)) 

L.E. Dorieas   i invite you to my coallittion maybe you learn something   :P 

Again you are wrong but anyway.. Check this week current Raid Ranking... Check my Polemarch Fokeas his raid ranking.. He got 4,5 m resources till now (Tuesday UTC 13:45)  1,6 m resources ahead of the 2nd and 3rd, and 1,7 m res ahead of you the 4th one... Think only he got another  5 raids on hand as he told me right now.. (over 2,2 m resources ahead and  is only Tuesday evening)... Even if he dont raid at all Saturday and Sunday he ll still be 1st... There has no benefits from no one Flag tournament as everybody knows  (Flag tournament buffs has finish 10 days ago for everyone)... How do you thing has this massive distance from the 2nd one if am I  wrong??? How you explain that???

Ask your wise hegemon to explain it...If he cant I  ll invite you all here to give you lessons and after you can return to your previous coal... Do not be egoist because may you choose the wrong coal for raid rankings.. If you come here to be trained as a Raider, then Saint Peter ll open his hangs to you, when you walk the doors of heaven... 

Carthaginians except are fast they have one of the best ratio to play PP...  Aaaah!!!!  you didnt know that also... I explain you before why you have to unlock Carthage first... Read again carefully if you want to pass yr exams... 

I  explain  these distance because  he used those  IR   raids  , and i know what you say about those extra raids  , me this week i only sent 4   one day raids , and i still on  4 and will finish the  third week in an row in top 10  :))) Also    me don't listen to current hegemon   and nobody else in this game ,  he could advice me something but anyhow i'm doing  what i want  :)))  He will love to go back and forth with you with those positions thing  ,  he also is   loving to do maths on those positions  , but that's not my cup of tea :)  

What i do for  positions works for me ,without any spreadsheets ,alghorithms     and  using chartagians  ,it's simply  you have to full the bank   to get an payout :) 

And i'm  with Xena  on the road  you should  take  with the agreements  , that  's the best way ,because are more usefull troups wich  are builded faster then those chartagians  and also Corinth it's needed  to unlock  level 4 gear for the  general ...

Sciolist is worst thing then ignorance...

Dec 12, 2017, 15:5112/12/17
Dec 12, 2017, 16:02(edited)
04/13/16
i like that you are talking about youreself :))) i'm not the guy wich post all over the forums   that he  unlocked  xerxes alghorithm and siege ,raid and tribute rankings       and thinking i'm the god of these game   wich knows  all like you :)) 
Dec 12, 2017, 16:0012/12/17
10/15/15

I personally love the Carthaginian riders the best free troop to plunder BUT I recognize that Xena is right that it is best to create and improve the other troops: Jerjes pays us in promacos, peltastas mounted and agemas so we improve these troops and create cartajineses to loot

Dec 12, 2017, 16:2812/12/17
10/09/14
Skulder said:

i like that you are talking about youreself :))) i'm not the guy wich post all over the forums   that he  unlocked  xerxes alghorithm and siege ,raid and tribute rankings       and thinking i'm the god of these game   wich knows  all like you :)) 
Binocoulars are cheap and you can find them in the hunting shops... Is the only way to see the top 1... Use them...
Dec 12, 2017, 16:4412/12/17
11/24/15

If time is important, then build carthiginians, if you have more time then go for the Pella line.

Every unit's strength/weakness is unique, the units you build must compliment the strategy or plan you have to proceed in the game.

To do this you must carefully examine and compare them in a spreadsheet. 
Dec 12, 2017, 20:5412/12/17
10/09/14

I ll upgrade a spreadsheet for those they want to learn and they dont want leave in a middle age... Anyone can improove the opposite must be do it with numbers and not writing in Forum stupidities just to spent his time... Whatever if is a fake Moderator or a single player...

On this spreadsheet I m improoving why Carthaginians is the best army... All of that type of Cavalry units are lvl 26, Dominion is on, elixir lvl 11, training speed on maximum to Academy 12% and on Phylarch 25%. General equipment 20,4%... Check now why you have to build Carthaginians not only because in monthly total strength are better but because are 30% almost better if you use them to invest on Xerxes bank...

Please do not answer if you dont have any arguments to put on the table... 

Dec 12, 2017, 22:3612/12/17
Dec 12, 2017, 22:39(edited)
10/15/15

A single argument:

The Carthaginians you create them, the Agemas and Macedonians give them jerjes you just have to improve them to be stronger.

And a note:

The cartajineses if they are not at 32 die very easy against jerjes

Dec 13, 2017, 01:3312/13/17
07/01/16
while i agree Carthigian are better Xerxes banking units, If you use them to pvp, you'll lose so much resources. They are so weak on a power per resource perspective.
Dec 13, 2017, 18:2512/13/17
02/17/17

ARRRGHHHH !!!!

So in recap ... we have a palarium guy telling us that we can get V.I.P. by placing in tourneys and ranks.

And that we do not need to spend money to do this.  Some have received v.i.p. status without spending.

We have people telling us that this is true - we can place in ranks only spending on upgrade sketches and glory points (that you can only get by placing in tourneys that will bleed your resources dry many times over and take years to collect the numbers needed)

We have people telling us that  you will need to spend to place in rank and tourneys.

We have others telling us that placing does not get you v.i.p. status anyhow.

What do we need to do to get v.i.p. status ???????

I feel like i am being drawn around chasing a carrot on a string.

All the other forums that deal with v.i.p. status are the same.

Does anyone have real information on how to get selected for v.i.p.status ?

Or what are the requirements?  I do not want to chase shadows if this is something only for serious coiners that spend piles on the game or people that log in 24/7 - but i do not want to dismiss it if we can actually get status.

I begin to think the devs are playing head games with us.

Dec 13, 2017, 18:3112/13/17
10/25/17

Is there somewhere we can find information on the v.i.p. program?

is there someone that can answer questions?
Dec 13, 2017, 19:2412/13/17
Dec 13, 2017, 19:30(edited)
04/13/16

in vip program  you enter only if the admins  invite you   ..now from what i saw wrote here  are  only limited  vip accounts ..and to  others  to become  vip have somebody else to give up their place 

To become  VIP you should have to spent  so money   indifferent of   x or y  says  and   be an active player in buyings  plus  some internal criterias wich cannot be  disclosed   :)  , doesn't count the rankings so much like some of you guys thinks   :)

That's  my opinion  , i'm not an vip account :) 

MariusAdmin
Dec 14, 2017, 08:4612/14/17
09/04/17
Theokoles said:

ARRRGHHHH !!!!

So in recap ... we have a palarium guy telling us that we can get V.I.P. by placing in tourneys and ranks.

And that we do not need to spend money to do this.  Some have received v.i.p. status without spending.

We have people telling us that this is true - we can place in ranks only spending on upgrade sketches and glory points (that you can only get by placing in tourneys that will bleed your resources dry many times over and take years to collect the numbers needed)

We have people telling us that  you will need to spend to place in rank and tourneys.

We have others telling us that placing does not get you v.i.p. status anyhow.

What do we need to do to get v.i.p. status ???????

I feel like i am being drawn around chasing a carrot on a string.

All the other forums that deal with v.i.p. status are the same.

Does anyone have real information on how to get selected for v.i.p.status ?

Or what are the requirements?  I do not want to chase shadows if this is something only for serious coiners that spend piles on the game or people that log in 24/7 - but i do not want to dismiss it if we can actually get status.

I begin to think the devs are playing head games with us.

There is no guaranteed way of getting into the VIP program, especially since it is yet to be expanded. The things I mentioned in my post make the player more likely to be considered, but it does not give an absolute guarantee.
Dec 14, 2017, 14:3212/14/17
05/21/17

We understand that there is no guarantee. We just want to know what the qualifications are. What are the things they consider.

As was written by myself and others - we do not want to miss the opportunity to get selected because we do not know what the requirements are --- what they look for when selecting.

We want to know if there are things like city level, rankings needed, time we have been playing ... mehhh

i am now repeating myself -- and i am not going to get an answer from here

i need to find a person that is a v.i.p.

they can get answers to almost any question they can dream of - like when the next 75% revival discount is or what the next tourney will be)
Jun 7, 2018, 17:5106/07/18
07/29/15
The vip program is a good one as it encourages players to be active participants in the events which can only help their respective coalitions. While the selection process is random and you may have to wait a while before your number is called, I think it is well worth the wait. I am the war chief of titans and have been waiting for some time to become vip. I really hope I can become vip soon so I can better coordinate the events my coalition takes part in. Any updates on the vip program would be greatly appreciated.
Jun 10, 2018, 17:2906/10/18
05/30/15
The very idea of vip gives me the creeps . It's like plarium attaching  a leech to your backside trying to suck out your last drop of blood. They are only after one thing & it's not for your benefit.