All Categories

The Capital Flagg Event

The Capital Flagg Event

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 25, 2017, 15:0611/25/17

The Capital Flagg Event

Plaruim can you please explain to me why a Coa can score points from another Coa several times?

This sytem is for the fish.

As you collect points for hours, then comes a single Coa attacks several times, us steals you so all points.

That can not be in the sense of the inventor.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2017, 17:0611/25/17
Nov 25, 2017, 17:08(edited)
11/24/15

Well, trying to be rational, put it this way. There must be cities that are weaker than you and you raid them and let know your friends to raid them too, those are on your weekly raiding list for quick resources. He also must be trying hard to gather points and he lost them all to you and your friends.

This Is what I feel you are going through. The solution is to get stronger than those who are taking away points from you.
Nov 27, 2017, 01:1311/27/17
10/09/14

The only bad thing on this tournament is that Plarium allow big lvl capitals to attack small lvl capitals...What I believe is Flag Tournaments could be more intersting. more exciting and more profitable for Plarium if they had a limit on the attacks (for my opinion you attack only till 3 lvls below then your lvl capital),,, For example a lvl 20 capital couldnt attack a 16 lvl capital... 

Like this  Plarium can offer one more exciting fair competion and fights between equal coals... In additional also can protect small coals lvl capitals from some big lvl bullies attacking them... In my experience so far is when a small lvl capital been smashed from the bullies with a quite good ammount defence in, the 30 to 50% of the small coal players quit the game... Plarium needs to keep this waste of dissapointed players on the game and to avoid this it needs in emergency to make some changes on Flag Tournament...

MariusAdmin
Nov 27, 2017, 10:4811/27/17
09/04/17
The matter of level-based attack limits on Coalition Capitals has been discussed in the past and at the moment we have no plans to implement them. We believe diplomacy and coordination between smaller Coalitions may be the best way of dissuading aggression from larger adversaries. This was demonstrated recently and can be seen on the forums, a larger Coalition has been defeated by an alliance of smaller ones.
Nov 28, 2017, 21:1611/28/17
10/21/14

Question:

Is there a reason / explanation as to how a coalition captured a flag from our capital when we were still under protection from a prior attack? The two successful attacks were only 24 minutes apart, both resulting in lost flags.
Nov 29, 2017, 11:5311/29/17
11/20/15
Dimitri Molchanov said:

The matter of level-based attack limits on Coalition Capitals has been discussed in the past and at the moment we have no plans to implement them. We believe diplomacy and coordination between smaller Coalitions may be the best way of dissuading aggression from larger adversaries. This was demonstrated recently and can be seen on the forums, a larger Coalition has been defeated by an alliance of smaller ones.
Your believes are just wrong... but keep it up...
MariusAdmin
Nov 29, 2017, 14:5211/29/17
09/04/17

There is. In general, after a successful attack on your Coalition Capital there is a period of protection:

- 2 hours for the Coalition that managed to defeat your defense;

- 1 hour for all other Coalitions;

However, if you have successfully attacked a Coalition and took their flag, they can attack you in turn even if you are under protection.