All Categories

Achievements from the player profile screen?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 14, 2017, 18:4711/14/17
10/08/16

The other night when I looked over the stats for the few achievements that I felt I could make a concerted effort to speed up when I got them. But, after a few days of playing when I checked on them again, it seemed they had not improved as much as I thought they would. So I wrote them all down. I had 1376 sent reinforcements. 2606 cities attacked, 50,186 enemies killed in battle, and 3104 units revived. Now, after copies those numbers down I very carefully tracked my play last night. I made 11 raids for resoources, I had several small to medium battles at emporium in which I killed over 250 troops, I sent EXACTLY 124 units as reinforcements to my capital (to make the number an even 1500). Now, I also was breaking sieges all. I mean ALOT, like close to a hundred total. So right there I would figure those units would count as reinforcements too? Not to mention at each city I killed at least 1 unit. yet, just now when I checked my stats most of them were EXACTLY the same! Cities attacked showed 2,626, which I can't figure cause I only raided 11 cities, and I broke sieges at many many more than twenty. Sent reinforcements was only 50 units higher, units killed was ONE

higher, and revived units was the same (However, I did fail to keep count of how many units I revived)

Can anyone please help me out, I am totally in the dark. does anyone know how these stats are determined and affected? I mean I am on level 29, so I have gone up, but apparently it should be much fatser. If anyone knows what I am not seeing please PLEASE help.

XP
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Nov 15, 2017, 10:4711/15/17
09/04/17
Keep in mind that Perseus achievement does not account for Troops that you send to your Coalition's Capital or Pantheons, only those that you send to friendly cities. If you cancel your reinforcements or something else prevents them from reaching the target, they will also be subtracted from the achievement. And as Drag said, you need to liberate sieges by sending your Troops to the Cities as reinforcements rather than raid them.
Nov 21, 2017, 03:2411/21/17
10/08/16
Dimitri, neither. I am talking about at the player profile screen for your Plarium account. The menu shows Games,Newsfeed, Friends then Achievements. That is where the stats I am refering to are found, not the ones shown in your screenshot. Any help?
Nov 21, 2017, 15:4911/21/17
02/25/15

fightclubfan.33 said:

Dimitri, neither. I am talking about at the player profile screen for your Plarium account. The menu shows Games,Newsfeed, Friends then Achievements. That is where the stats I am refering to are found, not the ones shown in your screenshot. Any help?

This one?
MariusAdmin
Nov 20, 2017, 09:2611/20/17
09/04/17

Just to confirm, are you talking about personal achievements:

Or rankings?

Nov 17, 2017, 23:3711/17/17
10/08/16
I know what you are saying about the sieges, I just misspoke. So the reinforcements are now explained, but what about the other stats categories? Anybody have any input for me on those matters?