Domination points after level 10

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 20, 2017, 02:5510/20/17
02/27/17

I have read that domination points are given after level 10 because there may be further levels at some point in the future. Understood.

However, now that I've reached level 10, I'm only getting some of the domination points I'm awarded.. less than half in fact. Those points that used to go directly to my total I still get (except for the daily bonus, which has stopped). But all the domination points that used to go to the marketplace, where I had to 'apply' them, just disappear now. In fact, in the marketplace, the options to buy domination points have disappeared.

Just an example: I earned 40 domination points today in the daily Chronos quest. However, I didn't actually receive the 40 points, and they did not go to the marketplace.

So, my question is, is all this intentional on the part of the developers, or is it something that I need to bring to their attention as a bug? TIA.
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Oct 20, 2017, 07:2510/20/17
09/04/17
This is actually quite a cunning plan as far as I know. Your Dominion points (the ones that go to the Market) are not displayed in your game client to avoid overloading it with unnecessary data, but they are still counted on the server and if we increase the Dominion level in the future you will get them again.
Oct 20, 2017, 08:3410/20/17
01/17/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

This is actually quite a cunning plan as far as I know. Your Dominion points (the ones that go to the Market) are not displayed in your game client to avoid overloading it with unnecessary data, but they are still counted on the server and if we increase the Dominion level in the future you will get them again.
make new levels please haha 
Oct 20, 2017, 14:3010/20/17
02/27/17
Dimitri Molchanov said:

thanks.
Oct 21, 2017, 18:3710/21/17
01/10/16

what if dominion points after lvl 10 are used for purchasing staff from market similar to gps?

Oct 22, 2017, 18:3010/22/17
01/17/16
Drag-Theseus said:

good idea but as Dimitri said, there are new Domination level's in plan.
that plan is already here fpr 2 years ? its about time the plarium.com servers get some new stuff tp do so plans we do mot care about anymore haha we want updates 
MariusAdmin
Oct 23, 2017, 07:4710/23/17
09/04/17
We are going to update plarium.com servers as soon as we can. Rest assured, it is one of the top priorities for the dev team. However as Flash is in decline and browsers are slowly refusing to work with it, our developers need to work on a solution - and that is quite a massive task.
Oct 23, 2017, 20:3110/23/17
02/23/15
Dimitri Molchanov said:

We are going to update plarium.com servers as soon as we can. Rest assured, it is one of the top priorities for the dev team. However as Flash is in decline and browsers are slowly refusing to work with it, our developers need to work on a solution - and that is quite a massive task.
I would imagine that the language etc required on plarium.com is no different than that of whats been done on facebooks platform. Surely if all the changes can be done there and with a TON of game play improvements, it can be done here. Its not like you are short on cash to staff it and equip it.